Rules Revamp

The rules have been revamped! Please be sure to read over the new rules. Not reading them does not give you immunity.

The Gate Still Stands

The Gate of Talidur stands mighty and tall, unmoved by the new settlers of Anoma.

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

EbonyUmbra's Halfblood Application

1. Character Name: (This is your character's name!) Ebony

2. Character Backstory: (This is your character's general backstory!) Ebony lived in the old world with their adopted sibling under a different name then she lives with now.  She was born demonic to her fathers dismay after his wife had gone through a rough encounter with a creature of demonic origin, tainting her womb with corruption. Dying in childbirth, Ebony was born and her father cried uncontrollably not just at the loss of his wife but at the spawn he had helped birth into the world. Despite her halfblood status, her father raised her in secret. He did all he could to train and teach her in his ideals and beliefs but sensing her mind wondering and uncaring for his teachings, he changed his approach. Keeping Ebony far from prying eyes, he attempted to find some manner of curing her of the taint but early into her life, he became distracted with a new pet project. A newly adopted slightly older girl, whom reminded him far more of his late human wife then of his corrupted elven blood daughter.

He took great strides, working with his newly adopted daughter and teaching her of his beliefs, ideals and his manner of protecting others. The man was finally happy during his weekdays of training and finally could go out into public with his daughter and feel proud of the activity and she was happy to simply exist with her father and took everything she was taught to heart. Carrying on her fathers legacy to the best of her abilities. However, Ebony was notably neglected. Feeling trapped within her home on the daily and wanting to see more of the world without hiding who she was. Her sister did her best to help her, sneaking her out into the cities at night and bringing home objects from the places she visited in hopes of helping her sibling. Ebony insisted to her older sibling that she be allowed to visit the market with her and to be shown the city whilst people move through the area. Her sister agreed after much begging and pleading, her heart aching for Ebony's constant plights but her good nature would unmake their family as Ebony was discovered that day with their demonic features being revealed to the public. Guards moved to cease her but were stopped by the 17 year old woman. Barely managing to elude the cities guard, the eldest sister guided them home and began to pack their things after explaining the situation to their father. He knew that the guards would be knocking at his door soon, the elder sister was known in the city as being his daughter of course. They'd likely come to question them eventually.

He gave them a great deal of coin of instructed them to take the backroads of their city towards the docks and use the coin to flee to the new world. They accepted, begrudgingly and successfully left the city and took the boat towards this new world. The elder sister vowing to keep the younger protected. Over the course of the trip, they began to throw around ideas for new names and identities that they could use. The youngest suggested their matching names given how different they truly were; Ebony and Ivory. The used these names for roughly a year together existing quietly in the city of Parsha before Ebony ran into similar issues of feeling trapped and restrained by her sister and fled from her household one day and ran off into the new world and was attacked by some horrible beast in the woods. Days later, she awoke far far away from the city of Parsha and began to live off the land, doing all that she could to survive. Usually resorting to lying, cheating and most of all stealing to get by. 

4.  Write a small scenario for how your character reacts to one of the following circumstances, and what ensues:

4a. It is night, and you're leaving a tavern by the docks. A man bumps into you, and you feel his hand at your pocket.
Ebony would grasp his hand as it tried leaving her pocket, likely grabbing him by the wrist and would laugh in his face. The man might as well had been robbing a beggar! She'd release him and spit on his shoes before continuing to walk, laughing at the man so desperate for coin he'd try and rob the poorest looking woman he could find. Mentally noting that it was smart to rob someone like her, since they likely can't defend themselves. Something she might look into doing if she ever gets properly armed.

4b. You come upon a burning building, and you can hear the sounds of someone shouting from within.
Despite being a half blood and mostly a selfish cunt, would attempt to push into the building to aid those within escape the burning building. She had spent most of her life, listening to her father go on and on about heroism and always wished she could be one. But also because, she'd figure a saved man could pay her for her handsomely for her troubles and might be worth the obvious risks.

4c. You come upon an overturned wagon in the road, with a pair of bandits looting the unmoving bodies of its previous owner.
Leave. She wasn't exactly lacking in the ability to fight others but wasn't willing to approach the group of bandits that had just killed a man in cold blood. Maybe return sometime later to investigate the remains of the wagon for anything useful that they might have left behind. 

4d. Awaking in the middle of night, you find yourself covered in blood.
Run a hand over her figure first and foremost to see if the blood was her own. If not then she would begin to search for a body of whomever she had likely murdered and check their belongings for any sort of valuables before fleeing towards the nearest source of water to clean the blood off her clothing and bathe before someone discovers her caked in the blood of another.

5. Character's primary axis of morality: (What is the most important thing to your character?)
Survival and Exploring Curiosities. Given that she has been lacking in companionship most of her life, she went on and on to her sister about wanting to do all sorts of things from swimming with exotic creatures to drinking exotic wine with handsome men to eating the finest foods of the new land, she sought nothing more then the thrills of being able to live her life closer to that of a normal woman that then of a captive in home. She wants to try anything and everything but had to reel back her wants and desires in favor of doing what she needed to do in order to stay alive.

6. Is your character a good person?
In her eyes, not really. They would hurt somebody over food but has taken care to help those in a situation similar to her own. She doesn't actively want to help others but will in the event that someone obviously needs help and she can provide it, she will.

PLAYER APP

1. Why do you want to play an application race?
I've alluded to this character existing for alittle over a month ICly as my character Ivory and figured I could get some mileage exploring the demonic aspects of the server rather then have them exist in events or something similar. I wanted to have someone else play as them but couldn't find anyone that I trusted with the role so I'm taking it upon myself.

2. How long, and through what mediums have you been roleplaying?
I've been RPing for over a decade through online forums, chatrooms, facebook, twitter, skype, discord, Minecraft and so on. I've played many of my sessions through text chats and back and forth responses between players but I've taken to playing tabletop games in the last few years since text was losing alot of its luster with time but discovering the server has reignited my love for text based roleplay.

3. Summarize the lore of the specific species you are applying for. This answer very important, tied only with character question number four. Answer with care.
Well, Halfbloods are essentially the demonic spawn of a demon with a mortal however this is not the only case. They can also be born from simply corrupting the womb of a pregnant woman to transform the child upon birth. Generally speaking they are the most 'normal' type of blooded that can exist. Retaining part of their humanity due to their mixed nature. They usually have horns along with one other trait that clearly gives away their demonic blood, like a tail or cat eyes and such. However if needed, they will do all in their power to hide these thing to the best of their abilities to mixed results. Usually halfbloods are hidden from the world doing all that they can to hide their heritage for fear of what will happen if they were discovered.

I love heerr, hopefully she gets accepted, good luck. (Also, love the writing! +1)

image.png.cba08d862efc47f16da387e4af61ea7d.png

. - + = + - .

Don't be afraid to hmu! I need friends.

*please*

Spoiler

. - + = Characters = + - .

Myh'ehal - Ue Il'ha - Alive - Shelved

"Demented" - Ue Il'ha - Alive - Shelved

Column - Ae Il'ha Halfblood - Alive

Niesilliac - Ie Il'ha - Alive

Elise/Zofsira - Oe Il'ha Halfblood - ?

Maefire - Empyrean - ?