Rules Revamp

The rules have been revamped! Please be sure to read over the new rules. Not reading them does not give you immunity.

The Gate Still Stands

The Gate of Talidur stands mighty and tall, unmoved by the new settlers of Anoma.

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

AntonVoron's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft Username(s): AntonVoron
  2. Your Age: 21
  3. Timezone: GMT/BST
  4. Discord Tag: Anton Voron#4861
  5. Have you read and fully agree to the rules?: Yes.
  6. Have you ever roleplayed before? (D&D, GMod, Minecraft, or Otherwise): Yes.
  7. Define the term 'Metagaming': Using OOC information for IC gain.
  8. Define the term 'Powergaming': Powergaming refers to a player dictating the outcome or action of another player's character. Forcing your character's actions upon another player's character is one example of powergaming.
  9. Character Name: Zvonomir.
  10. Character Age: 38.
  11. Character Race: Human [Giantblood].
  12. Tell us about your character. (Appearance, backstory, family relations, etc): Born in the saddle so to speak, Zvonomir is no stranger to the nomadic ways of the giantblood peoples. His kin, a small tribe of traveling horsemen and their respective families, road and grazed the lands freely. With their yurts, their steeds, their ilk and wives, the hardy horsemen were as wild as the steppes they roamed. Horsemanship, swordsmanship, archery, and hunting were all skills imparted upon Zvonomir from the rough upbringing the steppes bestowed him, all necessary for survival. For the nomad their can be no leisure without labour, Zvonomir is a testament to this. Calloused of hands, scarred of skin, neck a sun kissed brown from toils beneath the midday glare. Zvonomir may well only be thirty-eight but his visage is weathered and worn. His nose is rosy from the warm embrace of alcohol, and his teeth yellowed from neglect. Zvonomir is all in all much older in appearance than in actuality. Even the tuft of hair, hanging from his otherwise shaven head, begins to show signs of graying and age. Zvonomir's clothes are no less worn and rugged as he. Old furs, dulled pants, and graying shirts. The only emblem which bears some sheen to it is his necklace, a bronze pendant honoring the god Anomalous to which Zvonomir pays respect.
  13. Character Traits: Zvonomir is a strong and stocky man, capable of lifting heavy objects like logs and barrels and other feats of manual labour. Given his life on the steppes, and limited education, Zvonomir is unworldly, uneducated, and has neither the opportunity nor concentration to remedy this. He is sharp of temper, and foul of attitude, neither diplomatic or kindly in his mannerisms towards others.
  14. Upon landing on Anoma, you find yourself short of food, coin, and housing. There are some signs that indicate there's an established settlement nearby, as well as some ruins off to the side of the road. With the sun setting and an empty stomach, how does your character handle this situation?: Zvonomir gives the signs an idle glance. He can neither read nor write, so he pays them no more notice than an illiterate man normally would. He assumes they must point towards some town, village, or keep, and from this he plans his next moves. About to walk down a long path, Zvonomir catches a glimpse of the ruins off to his right. Dark, cold, and gloomy, Zvonomir has no intentions of spending the night. His superstitious streak forbids it. Clutching at his pendant, he murmurs a few blessings to Anomalous, his resolve to leave and find the town ahead strengthened.
  15. Would you like to upload your skin, or provide a link?: Link
  16. Upload Skin:
  17. Link Skin:

Edited by AntonVoron
Whitelist application changes.

Hey there, friend! I put your application on pending. You’re so close to joining us on this server! Listed before are the following changes that you must correct before you are accepted;

• Better definition of Power-gaming! Please define what Power-gaming is a bit better! You're not wrong, but we'd like for you to explain it a bit better!

• Specification of your Human sub-race! It does not state under 'Character Race' what sub-race of Human you are! Please state what sub-race of Human you are, you can see them by clicking this link! [https://wiki.lostfables.net/index.php/Humans#Society]

The following changes must be made within the next 24 hours. 

If you fail to make these changes, your application will be denied. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact me on Discord: Dream#2451 or on the forums [https://www.lostfables.net/profile/29-dream____/]

Feel free to join us on our [Discord]. For more information on server lore, visit our [Wiki].

Image result for transparent twinkle gif"Image[rotate output image]

Welcome to Lost Fables! 

Congratulations, my friend! Your application has been accepted! Welcome to Anoma. You are now free to log on and begin your adventure at any time. It is a joy to see another player join our family of roleplayers.  Upon your arrival, I recommend that you call for a wandering traveler to help you along. In order to do this, please execute the following command: /request create designer Wandering traveler guidance, please! The wandering traveler may assist you in venturing through the lands or with any of your questions.

If you need any help you may message me in-game /msg Dream____ or message me on Discord Dream#2451 or on the forums [https://www.lostfables.net/profile/29-dream____/]

Feel free to join us on our [Discord].  For more information on server lore, visit our [Wiki]. I would also recommend checking out all of our  [Settlement Guides] in case you see a playerbase you’d like to join!

• nepir locked this topic