Rules Revamp

The rules have been revamped! Please be sure to read over the new rules. Not reading them does not give you immunity.

The Gate Still Stands

The Gate of Talidur stands mighty and tall, unmoved by the new settlers of Anoma.

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

Pin on the bubbling cauldron

Spoiler

DISCLAIMER:

This art is not mine.

It's very likely to be replaced with art of my own at some point in the future.

"I know you, I know you! Inside and out, don't I? Don't you remember? You're me! I'm you! I've accepted you, you are my only family, I am your only family, we are one in the same! Aren't we? Aren't we! I believe it so! I do, I do, I do, I believe it so.."

Name

Spoiler

Amaeria Colvie'neshkie

"Demented"

Name meanings

She is insane. Literally.

Race

Ue Il'ha

Titles

Crazy Bitch

Birthday

?

Sexuality

Find out IC.

Marital Status

Single.

Appearance

What you see in front of you is a 5'9 Ue Il'ha(Spring Elf), with bright crimson red hair, the roots however seem to be black. Though she is usually seen with a bandage over her eyes that has a single hole in it big enough to see her eye and a bit of her eyebrow, when her bandage is off it can be clearly seen her face was burnt from her nose up. The woman seemed to have sharp harsh breaths, darting and crazed eyes, as well as a wide grin plastered to her face. She usually can be seen with connected sleeves that restrain her, as well as a long gown, with belts wrapped around her arms, also to restrain her.

Female

Race

Ue Il'ha

(Spring Elf)

Nationality

N/A

Age Appearance

(Elven)

Voice

Condition(s)

Pseudobulbar Affect
Dementia
PTSD
Schizophrenia

Height

5'9

Weight

126 lbs

Build

She has a rather lean build.

Hair

Long, uncared for, crimson red.

Eyes

Fiery brown.

Skin

Smooth, clean but uncared for.

Scars | Tattoos | Marks

She has no tattoos or markings, but is visibly burnt on her face from the nose up.

Defining Traits

Uncontrollable, unpredictable, crazy, indecisive, stupid

Short Stories/Journals

Amaeria is originally from the city 'Etheria' in the Old Lands. After ratting out a Demonkin, the beast opted to get back at her. Setting her home aflame in the dark of night, before quickly leaving soon after. However, as her city was burnt down, she was trapped inside her home, left to die even though she screamed for help, and yet she saw people glance up towards her, before quickly looking away and rushing off.

The woman slowly found her way out of the house, frantically rolling on the ground left and right to get the fire off of herself, and only being able to look up at her burning home. The flame continued spreading over the small city, until it was nothing but mere ashes.

It left a traumatic experience on the woman, so much so she was later found wandering, but she was so far in her own world and mind, she was far from saving. They restrained her, and locked her up in a simple room, in which later she just figured out how to open the door and walked right out.

Family Trees

N/A.

Birthplace

Etheria

Hometown

Etheria

Current Residency 

N/A

Languages

Common, Elvish

"Shhh! The brightly burning skies, they speak to us! They speak to me, to me.. Only to me.. The brightly burning skies."

"They scream. They're angry with me, with me! You hear that? Do you hear, the way that they are so.. So very angry!"

General information:

Find out IC.

Dislikes

Find out IC.

Fears

Fire.

Goals

Find out IC.

Belief

She believes fire was sent down upon her as punishment for not believing in the gods, causing her to obsessively hate, or get confused about how she feels over godly beings.

Loved 100-90% | Adored 89-80% | Friends 79-70% | Liked 69-60% | Neutral 59-40% | Disliked 39-30% | Hated 29-20% | Despised 19-0% :

Lucius Fabius

80%

Edited by Heartesy

image.png.cba08d862efc47f16da387e4af61ea7d.png

. - + = + - .

Don't be afraid to hmu! I need friends.

*please*

Spoiler

. - + = Characters = + - .

Myh'ehal - Ue Il'ha - Alive - Shelved

"Demented" - Ue Il'ha - Alive - Shelved

Column - Ae Il'ha Halfblood - Alive