Rules Revamp

The rules have been revamped! Please be sure to read over the new rules. Not reading them does not give you immunity.

The Gate Still Stands

The Gate of Talidur stands mighty and tall, unmoved by the new settlers of Anoma.

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

Jointed Report

Player(s) Involved: unstoppablesauce, Sandman_plays, ShadowsE, Dancan1

Severus__Snape, samsan99, Founder_Yuna, ElvenMommaHacker, _Twi, Dream____, Sphookas, DjCrips

Location: The Lighthouse and Winter Elf Hut, Discord (Rhosland Discord)

Date of Incident: Uncertain, happened over multiple weeks/days.

The Report:

Hugh is suspected of  metagame and constant harassment of various members of the community, including players as well as staff. He has also lied to Mystery about having done a region claim event, despite the event being run by someone who cannot do claiming events. Following the statement by Sphookas, Lugh, the one who ran the event, did not do a region claim event for Hugh. 

Hugh has also posted a lot of Alt-Right related images in the Rhosland Discord for example, which is troublesome due to the fact that this is a PG +13 server.

Sandman is included in the report due to his toxicity especially towards Yuna who mentioned she had anxiety before being berated for such

Eliana situation:

It was believed to be meta gamed due to the fact the characters involved had both fought together and in close range to each other during one of the Necromancer events and all the characters involved in that also attempted to kill Hoster’s Demonkin prior. However, his character happened to come across Eliana and Hoster’s Demonkin when the Demonkin was inside the forge, which he knew Eliana could not harm the Demonkin if she wanted due to the Event protecting him. The fact this one-off instance allows his character to assume Eliana was sheltering Blooded seems like metagame. Logs of the RP can be found in supporting evidence. It was found out as Eliana and Wolfgang have had 4 interactions in total, two being fighting against evil, once him wanting to talk to Eliana about various matters, then once when he rode by only seeing Eliana outside the Forge with Hoster's Demonkin.

It was suggested that this was meta gamed as a targeted response to Twi due to her Demonkin being killed as a result of Sandman power gaming against her Demonkin, resulting in him being banned.

Winter Elf Hut Fight:

So I will start with the day before this even as its important. Founders character found a ravine important to our people broken into so, founder, Severus, and I decided we would watch it ICly between us taking shifts, we started talking about our plan when sphookas asked for my help with nodes so I went to help him. Shortly after this, the server had issues and we could not do any more RP apart from agreeing to watch it and ask whoever was down why, and what happened.

The day after I had just gotten home from work, looked around the village and found no one so ICly assumed they must have been watching the ravine still, grabbing some supplies I set out to see if I could find the other two. Screen 54 calls meta right away and says I need the approval to join, which is given by mystery. He tries to take it into his own hands instead of letting the staff member dealing with it. Then a lot of OOC happened Screens 67 to 70 sandman and shadowE are rather mean/bullying Founder which annoyed me a lot, I did make some OOC quips back at the group as they kept filling OOC with there own toxic OOC a bad on my part.  I send a screenshot to sphookas of sandman power gaming single emote killing without asking their armour nor waiting for a reply screen 63-66. After that, they came to oversee the fight so Myst could rest. Screens 82 & 84 show more bullying from Sandman with the latter saying he should have killed her in that single swing, without looking at her armour or character's reaction. screen 86 he is toxic against founder again, screen 92 sandman tried to god mod and tell founder how to play her character again. Screen 95 sandman claims this is his civil state. After this only more OOC was had until Sil escaped and I died, after being killed and sphookas rolling to see how many of the bomb they set off when I feel, was only more OOC from the group and meta-gaming the range/abilities of it. screens 125-130 mostly unstopablesause did the meta but they did.

Some were during the fight it also came out sandman plays was Powergaming his armour, while wearing cheap and only being able to move four blocks, he was actually moving 9-10 for the entire fight up to the last maybe two emote rounds I was alive.

I think this covers most of what happened from my view, but I write this after work so I may have missed out or forgotten some parts and If I have I will fix them as I remember/reminded of them.

‘Hughcraft’:

The reason the region issue that was brought up in func’s report is somewhat brought up again was due to how the region was obtained, he straight up lied to Myst about having an event run as seen with the DMs between himself and Myst, and attempting to undermine Hoster by lying about him refusing to set up the region for Hugh because of ‘RP’.

Why include a ban report from a different server?

Normally I wouldn’t include such a thing, as I know on LF we like to try to give people a second chance, however, considering what he was banned for and how it only happened this year, it indicates to me he hasn’t learnt his lesson from what he has been doing.

Supporting Evidence:

Suspected Metagame against Eliana: https://imgur.com/a/YEwj5pY

Winter Elf Fight Logs: https://imgur.com/a/hReHDxb

Hugh lying to Myst: https://imgur.com/a/gTJezJA

Hugh Extras: https://imgur.com/a/sSMEnie

Sandman Extras: https://imgur.com/a/iIKibSq : https://imgur.com/a/Rbkl5gE

Hugh’s Aethier reports:

Were you able to find a resolution?:

Share evidence of their response:

Due to how Hugh acts and speaks to people, many of the people involved aren’t far too comfortable talking to him, as he will try to shut you down no matter what it may take. If you do not agree with him or his said statements, you will be either bullied out or shamed away. It is very difficult to come to a resolution with someone as stubborn, as he is.

I'd like to point out I didn't aid in the making of the report and I didn't contribute to its writing. Respectfully, I'd prefer to stay out of any possible drama. Thank you.

Edited by _Twi
8 hours ago, Pup said:

Due to how Hugh acts and speaks to people, many of the people involved aren’t far too comfortable talking to him, as he will try to shut you down no matter what it may take. If you do not agree with him or his said statements, you will be either bullied out or shamed away. It is very difficult to come to a resolution with someone as stubborn, as he is.

So you didn't try to resolve anything with him at all because you're scared he'll counter your arguments and make you feel "bullied," or "shamed away," because you've been proven wrong.

It's very rich to hear that Hugh is the stubborn one when you've made zero attempts at resolving any of these issues because, you're scared of talking to him. I won't even address the rest of the report, even though most of the screenshots are hilariously out of context and cherrypicked to high hell. This alone does it for me.

I would also like to state that I did not contribute in the form of writing or screenshots to this precise report, and would like to remain out of the dramatics.

Heya, it be Le Sphookas!

(Totally not three ferrets in a trench coat, promise)

Feel free to toss me a PM should you need any help, guidance or a friend! ❤️

I am reachable in game as Sphookas, and on Discord as Sphookas#6272

4 hours ago, _Twi said:

I'd like to point out I didn't aid in the making of the report and I didn't contribute to its writing. Respectfully, I'd prefer to stay out of any possible drama. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Sphookas said:

I would also like to state that I did not contribute in the form of writing or screenshots to this precise report, and would like to remain out of the dramatics.

Did they just randomly cite names for more of a dramatic effect to this report or something?

Just now, Mister_Gavin said:

Did they just randomly cite names for more of a dramatic effect to this report or something?

No.

Heya, it be Le Sphookas!

(Totally not three ferrets in a trench coat, promise)

Feel free to toss me a PM should you need any help, guidance or a friend! ❤️

I am reachable in game as Sphookas, and on Discord as Sphookas#6272

I don't have anything snappy to say, but maybe it would be better to directly approach some of the people about how they've been "acting" seeing as there's not really been anything here being said to them. From what is being shown here, they obviously haven't gotten their sides of the story out, nor any warnings if these claims have been proved. (From what I know anyways).

I honestly bet there is a lot of context missing, whether it is to benefit someone or not, the context should still be needed.

EDIT: Meant to quote Gavin's thingy but whatever.

Edited by sleepyhailey

image.png.cba08d862efc47f16da387e4af61ea7d.png

. - + = + - .

Don't be afraid to hmu! I need friends.

*please*

Spoiler

. - + = Characters = + - .

Aitous Sheikin - Oe Il'ha - Alive

Myh'ehal - Ue Il'ha - Alive - Shelved

"Demented" - Ue Il'ha - Alive - Shelved

Column - Ae Il'ha Halfblood - Alive

Niesilliac - Ie Il'ha - Alive

Zalxius - Demonkin - Alive

Elise/Zofsira - Oe Il'ha Halfblood - ?

Maefire - Empyrean - ?

In regards to attempting to come to a resolution for the stuff in this specific report on the claims of harassment, I myself, have not attempted to come to him to meet a possible resolution, though, I am aware others have attempted to talk to him and have decided against attempting to do so ever again. For a little background as most likely are unaware of my connections to Hugh, we used to be friends way back since 2014 if I recall correctly, in fact, he used to be the Guard Captain of the Nation I was ruling at the time. We both played together on Wayward as well. I'd say during this time we were pretty good friends as our group of friends at the time used to fuck around alot in Skype and Teamspeak, after Wayward shut down we drifted apart, I flicked him a few DMs. I recall one where I said when he became famous I'd make a movie on him where in a dream someone tells him "You're not the bear."  Though, ultimately as I said we drifted apart.

I will admit from what I've seen he still seems like the dude I once knew during those years long ago, still having a rather abrasive attitude that had a charm to it, however, since we've last properly talked to each other (not really counting when I popped in to see Hughcraft), he seems to have lost his 'filter', and what I mean by that is he utterly fails to show respect to people who've clashed against him, I know he can get quite passionate when it comes to debating topics, but back then I never really recall a time where it became an issue, here however, he has made people dread ever coming across him in a debate.

Fast forward to me returning to Lost Fables and seeing how the Mod Team was being treated during one of the raids was upsetting, and figured perhaps it would be best for me to pick up the blue tag once more and begin to get to work. Talking to various people and hearing what they say along with the screenshots and checking Discords I was rather disappointed with the more I found, which is upsetting because I used to look up to Hugh a little bit back all those years ago. I am hoping this somewhat clears up my stance on Hugh, as you'd think someone who was friends with him would approach him. But recalling one situation with neb who was a mod at the time was attempting to sort a situation out refused to be cooperative as he told her to "Find out IC." I was unsure if I'd get the same treatment for being a mod, though, there is another reason.

Bluntly, his behavior has been self-destructive to his relations to others on this server, and has spiraled to being destructive to the server itself and I find myself unable to tell if it done so with malicious intent, regardless if it is all an honest mistake on the part of Hugh, it has to come to a stop now. Many people have cited their reason for leaving the server or not logging on is due to Hugh's behavior and in my eyes has caused our player base to begin to decline. Thus, I figured a report was the best step to strong arm an actual resolution that would benefit the server, as unfortunately, the damage to the community has been done, I do not wish to delay any further in this matter.

Now, in response to the matters context regarding the screenshots of how he has been conducting himself in Discord, it is quite possible that they were taken out of context, however, that would only be some of the minimal including of his questionable political posting on Discords, but I feel you will find it hard pressed to try give me the context behind the screenshots where he is specifically calling out moderation for what was their handling of certain situations, it is not constructive criticism, criticism sure, but not constructive at all. As for Gavin's complaint of  'Cherry picking', I'd advise one look at the Winter Elf fight logs at the beginning where I pointed out Jenny/Severus running commands that would be considered pex abuse as it pertains to the fight that happened shortly after him running such commands. To note, Jenny has already been reprimanded for such. If context is lacking then I will owe my apologies to Hugh after the report has been handled as my intentions with the report is not to assassinate his character with lowly tactics. Some of the screenshots were provided to me and others I'd obtained myself.

Finally, my words is not final on this report, I am not preventing Hugh from being able to explain his side in regards to what has been reported, it is expected he will give a response, and he will likely take his time to respond to such, and possibly longer due to my concerns I just outlined with this response. The whole reason for public reports is to have a proper back and forward on issues that players have been having with other players or staff. Additionally, I'd like to mention I take no joy in spending my free time writing this report, nor am I attempting to 'destroy' Hugh. My goal is for Lost Fables to be a community that people are able to feel comfortable in and have fun Roleplaying, at the end of the day, all of us log into the server to have fun and this whole situation pertaining to the report isn't fun, however, it is a necessary step to improve the quality of the server.

• Technical Lead

First and foremost I will ask that both parties try to remain as civil as possible. Sometimes people get off on the wrong foot due to abrasive or brash personalities, and then it snowballs from there. Let's try to give each other the benefit of the doubt regarding intentions and knowledge of situations going forward, at the end of the day we all want to play mineman pretend for enjoyment, not for stress and reports.

This is going to be my first examination of what's been presented thus far and not representative of a final verdict against any party as of yet.

On 9/6/2020 at 8:01 AM, Pup said:

Hugh has also posted a lot of Alt-Right related images in the Rhosland Discord for example, which is troublesome due to the fact that this is a PG +13 server.

Political views posted in non-official LF Discords are for that Discord to handle. While we try and offer support to those Discords, it's unreasonable for us to demand moderation status- and furthermore- demand that all players follow a rigid political mindset. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, however if it comes to a point of toxicity/harassment/illegal actions, then, and only then is when rules can extend to any medium. Basically; don't try to force your political opinions on others on LF, no matter how strongly you feel about them.

Inspecting the 'Hugh Extras' album that was posted, I see some brash, though not completely toxic nor harassing attitude. I see @Sauce upset at the way raids were being handled, which frankly, rightly so. The ball was dropped on our end in that respect, and there's no point in beating around the bush about it. It's a learning point that we've addressed already, so I won't harp on it for too long.

I would suggest to @Sauce that in future to not bash the people you're trying to get help from, and if there's an issue to instead bring it up with more civility, though like I said, I understand why many players (not just @Sauce) were frustrated at that time of the server. At the end of the day, you catch more flies with sugar than with vinegar, and you're more likely to be glossed over if you come off as brash and overly insulting/argumentative as you have in the screenshots provided in the 'Hugh Extras' album.

Eliana situation:

It was believed to be meta gamed due to the fact the characters involved had both fought together and in close range to each other during one of the Necromancer events and all the characters involved in that also attempted to kill Hoster’s Demonkin prior. However, his character happened to come across Eliana and Hoster’s Demonkin when the Demonkin was inside the forge, which he knew Eliana could not harm the Demonkin if she wanted due to the Event protecting him. The fact this one-off instance allows his character to assume Eliana was sheltering Blooded seems like metagame. Logs of the RP can be found in supporting evidence. It was found out as Eliana and Wolfgang have had 4 interactions in total, two being fighting against evil, once him wanting to talk to Eliana about various matters, then once when he rode by only seeing Eliana outside the Forge with Hoster's Demonkin.

It was suggested that this was meta gamed as a targeted response to Twi due to her Demonkin being killed as a result of Sandman power gaming against her Demonkin, resulting in him being banned.

I'd like to hear more from @Sauce on this situation. I had it explained to me directly by @_Twi the other day, and from as far as I've seen this does seem to be a bit of a stretch to act on in RP, though it could also be chalked up to RPly assuming/overreacting. A couple things to answer regarding it would be; What was your knowledge/interactions/impression of Eliana (@_Twi's character) before you saw them with the Demonkin at the forge? Was there any attempts to try and convince you otherwise and/or was there any sort of debate with oneself about whether this was legitimate to pursue? While I understand the purge purge purge ideal The Order is going for, if you'd had contrasting information beforehand it might be odd to act on this so harshly without hearing people out.

@_Twi@Pup I would appreciate if one of you could elaborate on why this is being defined as Metagaming specifically, though. If Eliana was actually not involved with aiding Demonkin, then this sounds more like RP assumptions to deescalate instead of a Metagame issue. RP politics is RP politics at the end of the day, so if you tried to pursue the avenue with @Sauce's character in RP, then please do advise.

Winter Elf Hut Fight:

So I will start with the day before this even as its important. Founders character found a ravine important to our people broken into so, founder, Severus, and I decided we would watch it ICly between us taking shifts, we started talking about our plan when sphookas asked for my help with nodes so I went to help him. Shortly after this, the server had issues and we could not do any more RP apart from agreeing to watch it and ask whoever was down why, and what happened.

The day after I had just gotten home from work, looked around the village and found no one so ICly assumed they must have been watching the ravine still, grabbing some supplies I set out to see if I could find the other two. Screen 54 calls meta right away and says I need the approval to join, which is given by mystery. He tries to take it into his own hands instead of letting the staff member dealing with it. Then a lot of OOC happened Screens 67 to 70 sandman and shadowE are rather mean/bullying Founder which annoyed me a lot, I did make some OOC quips back at the group as they kept filling OOC with there own toxic OOC a bad on my part.  I send a screenshot to sphookas of sandman power gaming single emote killing without asking their armour nor waiting for a reply screen 63-66. After that, they came to oversee the fight so Myst could rest. Screens 82 & 84 show more bullying from Sandman with the latter saying he should have killed her in that single swing, without looking at her armour or character's reaction. screen 86 he is toxic against founder again, screen 92 sandman tried to god mod and tell founder how to play her character again. Screen 95 sandman claims this is his civil state. After this only more OOC was had until Sil escaped and I died, after being killed and sphookas rolling to see how many of the bomb they set off when I feel, was only more OOC from the group and meta-gaming the range/abilities of it. screens 125-130 mostly unstopablesause did the meta but they did.

Some were during the fight it also came out sandman plays was Powergaming his armour, while wearing cheap and only being able to move four blocks, he was actually moving 9-10 for the entire fight up to the last maybe two emote rounds I was alive.

I think this covers most of what happened from my view, but I write this after work so I may have missed out or forgotten some parts and If I have I will fix them as I remember/reminded of them.

I see the meta questioned at 54, but they don't really harp on it after Myst gives the go-ahead (give or take a couple messages that they might've missed while typing). If they were in there for a week it'd be reasonable to wonder why people just showed up as they were leaving, in my opinion. Still very brash and accusatory, but it doesn't come off to me like they're taking it into their own hands.

I see in 63-66 @Sandman refusing to show his armour to the opponents in CRP. That is strictly a no-go, especially as Myst pointed out it was just normal armour. Any and all items used in RP (especially CRP) must be on your character as an item. If you cannot show that that item exists (/showitem), then for the purpose of the RP, it does not. This includes refusal to show said item once other player(s) interact with what said item represents. In this case, armour, should be shown once the other player(s) once they attacked said armour. Once more to ensure it's as clear as I can write it; You must show the RP item once other player(s) have interacted with it. If you cannot show the item, then you are considered to not have the item and will be treated as such.

This can be found in the general server rules (linked below) regarding the possessing of an item to be able to use it in RP. I'm going to push for additional clarification on that front with the new rules, however they currently imply the same idea, and you were questioned by @Tha_Mystery_Man at the time in DMs about showing the armour.

Regarding screenshots 67-70, I definitely believe @Sandman and @ShadowsE are reacting a bit harshly. A typo or miss-communication clarified the moment after should be worked with as best you can if it's only been an emote turn or so. After that point changing the past requires all involved to agree to the change, and it cannot be changed unrealistically or to break server lore. @Draskovic This should be kept in mind for you as well for future as, at the end of the day, we can't just go back and re-write things over and over again. Past is the past, consequences follow.

Furthermore in 82-84, harping on someone expressing that they're having difficulties is just flat out rude and uncalled for. I understand arguing a case for not changing the emote afterwards, however pushing on the anxiety issue repeatedly is not only an ad hominem attack, but incredibly disrespectful and if continued, would fall under toxic harassment.

On screenshot 92 and 95, this seems more like @Sandman trying to return to original locations now that moderation had stepped in to set out the turn order and what emote the group was on, unless you're referring to discussing injuries, in which case it's argumentative, however as there was a moderator on scene it was discussed then was moved on.

In screenshots 125-130 it's hard to be certain if information was metagamed as it was handled poorly from the staff side and some of the screenshots seem out of order/missing the actions surrounding the items being dropped themselves. The emotes of what resulted nor the roll should've occurred until after the body was dropped. Furthermore the staff oversight of this issue swapped hands three different times, which is not conducive to knowing what is/isn't known without sending them back through logs. All that said, @Sauce and @ShadowsE, the emote itself ([!] As each of the potions are to be triggered when hitting the surface, thanks to sheer luck of rolling 4 out of 4, all of them strike the ground beneath her body, and detonate.) does not state that the body fell, they could've easily fallen from out of Yuna's pockets or somesuch. Once again that falls on the final emotes being handled poorly and the rolling being done ahead of time instead of after the body was left to fall to the floor, however being that adamant of not dropping the corpse afterwards without it being specified beforehand that that was the intention is very very suspicious. Would you mind giving your context on what you remember of the situation?

As for @Sandman moving more than he was supposed to should've been policed in the moment, as short of investigating each emote's exact XYZ location there's no easy way to prove that one way or the other.

Overall this interaction is definitely more on the 'toxic' side of brash given the repeat pestering and ad hominem attacks, this is not a way of behaving that I'd expect of our players on LF. Disagreements are bound to happen, and they should be handled peacefully when in OOC, since you're talking to a fellow human being at that point, and not just a fictional character.

‘Hughcraft’:

The reason the region issue that was brought up in func’s report is somewhat brought up again was due to how the region was obtained, he straight up lied to Myst about having an event run as seen with the DMs between himself and Myst, and attempting to undermine Hoster by lying about him refusing to set up the region for Hugh because of ‘RP’.

The logs shown here do not show @Hoster102's reply to the matter (or lack thereof). He very well could've replied stating that he was in RP, however if it's true that @Hoster102 did not reply, I agree that @Sauce worded it poorly when he moved to @Tha_Mystery_Man. As for @Tha_Mystery_Man, while his reply last time was lackluster, the error did fall on not checking the status of the claim event. From what I've been informed after spending almost 24 hours total investigating this issue alone over the span of a week, the claim event was to be a week-long prep for the large scale attack to be received.

After the end of the week-long prep, the temporary fortifications that were made were to be completely erased after the completion of the claiming event, regardless of how much or of what material the defenders used. This has been completed, and the terrain left was ported to the build world under a standard build implementation. A large portion of this issue is simply due to lack of communication on what the situation was in logs, and person to person. It took far longer than it should have to get the full story of what happened, and that's likely what caused a fair amount of confusion from all sides. I've had lengthy discussions with @Tha_Mystery_Man and @CheeChar regarding the situation, and I'm going to be harping on it once more tomorrow at our senior staff meeting to ensure that not only them, but everyone understands what the issues were.

All said and done, the Hughcraft region was completely erased, and they had to pay for a new build implementation just like every other settlement has, the claim event itself was the only major hiccup that was involved.

The way you were behaving here, @Sandman, was definitely uncalled for as well. This is poor sportsmanship to the max. If you have to go, you can explain it more politely than that and don't need to throw a fit over it. There was an issue with /persona execute that was never brought to me to fix until the most recent death of Atticus, and has since been fixed. There seemed to be some confusion back-and-forth about the execute itself.

Regarding the Discord post; it was pretty well known that Goz-Bog was going to be raiding ICly as they had been going around before the raids were put on hold temporarily. That said, @Sandman, I do not support the idea of posting that you're planning to completely kill off another settlement. The OOC goal shouldn't be to simply kill groups off. That's just murder-hobo at that point and not actually contributing to the global narrative since it's OOC derived.

Why include a ban report from a different server?

Normally I wouldn’t include such a thing, as I know on LF we like to try to give people a second chance, however, considering what he was banned for and how it only happened this year, it indicates to me he hasn’t learnt his lesson from what he has been doing.

Hugh’s Aethier reports: Ban Report 

I do not have permission to view this ban report as you need to be a user on the Aethier forums to view it. Additionally him learning a lesson has nothing to do with it unless you it's based on a personal vendetta or is a very very extreme case and/or flat out illegal activity.

Please feel free to respond to each part of this breakdown if there's anything you feel might need corrected or that I might've missed.

On that matter I was contacted and asked to help with a region, not much detail past that. I was irp at that time and told him I'd respond when I was out of RP. IRL situations came up in which I had to leave rp early, and when I came back the situation had been handled afaik. I believe what @Pup was elucidating at was that supposedly @Sauce was hinting that I was avoiding handling matters for him due to ooc reasons? I don't know if that's the case though the SS of his response suggests he thought such. I personally never have had qualms handling tickets when I'm available.

I have nothing to say as regarding screenshots, other than to offer an apology if I offended Founder_Yuna in that instance. 67-70. As for 125-130, regarding the falling of the corpse that was, in fact, directly in front of my character and was being held up due to having been impaled from three angles. One: I fully believe the body shouldn't have fallen forwards. Two: The IRP reason Vesmond (My Persona) lay them on their back, was to let them stare at the stars while he insulted Covrodurth in their last moments. 

hello, so my post here is going to be rather lengthy as i address ALL concerns revolving around me my rp and CRP, I'd like to start however with the statement that all of my opinions and views on this topic are my own, i will not be addressing the concerns that have nothing to do with me as I don't believe i have all the facts in place to cast a judgement.

so addressing the issue around Founder_Yuna, to clarify i in no way was trying to discredit her for having a mental health issue, as its one i share all the same. days come where i cant even leave my room due to just genuinely being anxious, me saying anxiety 101 is me trying to say that i have it aswell and suffer from its affects daily. the minute i was made aware by samsan I immediately went into discord dms to apologise, this was simply a misunderstanding and has been dealt with. founder even said she has accepted my apology. this does bring up concern that the person writing this post hasn't done their research into the individual items upon their list. the reason i was annoyed in the first place was due to my previous ban, this entailed 5 screenshots being sent into the staff chat of my 'powergame' and a decision being made without giving me a remote platform to defend myself, upon defending myself sphookas has since agreed that 4 of 5 screenshots are arguable and discredited due to missing emotes and context. my point here is that the treatment i received for one MISTAKE was a temp ban crp watch-list and the ooc drama that follows suit, founder has made two emotes in two separate CRP events which are actually either not possible, or break your crp rules. the first time sphookas who was overlooking says nothing, the second time dancan1 rightfully makes a small warning. this is unfair i was quite literally crucified for my MISTAKE where others are let of with a slap on the wrist. i harbour no ill will towards founder and actually DON'T want them punished like me I'm just bringing it up to show the disparity between punishments. 

my 'insta kill' upon founder was well founded, they made a massive mistake on their part, the sword was already in motion, they attacked first which in no way stops the blade the emote i used was an over the shoulder strike upon their shoulder PROVIDED they were not wearing armour then they would indeed have been cleaved through. at no point did i ask their armour simply because i didn't see a reason to, they had plenty of time to make a reaction emote and defend my strike, they did not they just twirled out the way attack defended and then moved, all in one emote. and to CLARIFY, the minute sphookas told me that they had good armour protecting the shoulder i DID NOT ARGUE FURTHER, the reason i did not it because I'm using logic, if you swung a big sharp blade with enough force against someone without armour you stand a good chance to cleave into them, this was only disproved by the fact that founder had armour on so the emotes still carried but they were heavily stunned. again this was sorted in the MOMENT and i do not believe has any precedent on the current topic. 

my reaction to the potion's going off, i think was easily the MOST accurate, i was blown sky high and sent 20 feet atticus was very very hurt, but he survived i did not once meta knowing what was in the vials, as i have spoken to NEPIR who was the one who handled this part in a vc he told me my emotes were correct and well done, again this is an unfounded argument, if this was an issue you simply could have brought it up with me there and then, please don't call me out for meta when i did not display ANY.

so my armour, as far as i was concerned i COULD move that far, i had no one telling me that at that exact moment, i can only apologise for my ignorance on the topic of movement speeds.

you have brought up my general reaction to my ban, okay very well. yes i received a temporary ban for my 'powergame' and have since received and SERVED my punishment my reaction is simply a joke please don't take it too seriously, it was a MISTAKE not done intentionally and to clarify the way i deal with stressful situation is to avert using humour this can be backed up by Sphookas, what i say to my discord server should have no precedent to a report especially since you have no idea about the context behind it, since in the vc previous to that post we simply all joked and laughed about it, I'm very sorry if my joke caused you to think i did not take it seriously it is something i WILL clarify next time

now to address KORVIC'S concerns, you first mention me refusing to show my armour. this was a MASSIVE miscommunication between me and the mod DANCAN1 he asked if my armour was special which i did not know if it classed as such we got interrupted in the vc and he said i was okay to say no. this wasn't me trying to weasel from a strike.

my reaction to DJCRIPS was not made with love i will admit, i wasn't happy and wasn't in a good mood, that being said its not an excuse i would like to extend a humble apology for saying what i said to DJ, however i was being goaded to the point he was teleported away as a warning, it was very early in the morning and i had not been able to sleep so my fuse was low.

and my reaction to goz-bogs none stop attacks? i think its rather fair we attempt to wipe them out, im trying to rally my guy's moral since were getting raided over and over, if you were in my position you would not be suing for peace, the whole idea of their meme flash raiding is great HILARIOUS even, but when it happens over and over people will look to you for an answer, mine we crush them. sorry my character is a warrior and a soldier... not gunna lie i would probably be fail rping by not doing anything. 

now on to my main concerns with all of this: firstly this post was made by someone i have called out for powergaming, and im still waiting on any KIND of investigation from sphookas who has promised me over and over that one is coming, i find it rather strange that we crped with two mods all of us get called out for various things and when we ask that they get the same treatment nothing seems to be heard?. hears some proof, sphookas asks me how my character would know how to slip a punch, a veryyy basic move but still i had to come forward explaining that my character has been fighting since DAY 1 on anoma, so when i said are you questions PUP for the same thing bare in mind ive never EVER seen his character in anoma before, crping or eventing... the reason i asked this is since they appeared to have LIGHTNING quick reflexes to the point they can slip my punch super easy no questions asked... but the minute i do it bang ooc drama. now onto the powergaming, not only did they slip this punch they near enough 'simply sidestep' a CHARGING HORSE! this is stupidly unfair since in the same circumstances i would for sure one be literally terrified and two DIVE out of the damned way, not just dodge it. as confirmed by Sphookas. 

next id like to highlight the fact i raised concerns with sphookas about TWI calling me an 'impatient cunt' again i was assured sphookas will look into this and deal with it accordingly, and again ive heard NOTHING. This isn't an attack on sphookas this is me questioning the fact were getting all these reports and punishments... but wheres your up commence? wheres your investigation... im not one to do this but it seems heavily favoured in your terms... as staff it looks like your all banding together and defending yourselves  just this post seems odd, like you weren't happy with how I'm back online so you thought you would put the nail in my coffin? perhaps thats to stop me pushing for the investigation into your crp and actions.

i have served my time and i have worked on my crp and general rp, i hope this is all resolved rather soon as im getting a little tired waking up everyday with ANOTHER claim using OLD evidence. 

please have a nice day and do not take this as me actively attacking ANYONE this is merely me stating facts and a concern of my own, -Sandman

Edited by Sandman
missing word :)
44 minutes ago, Sandman said:

and my reaction to goz-bogs none stop attacks? i think its rather fair we attempt to wipe them out, im trying to rally my guy's moral since were getting raided over and over, if you were in my position you would not be suing for peace, the whole idea of their meme flash raiding is great HILARIOUS even, but when it happens over and over people will look to you for an answer, mine we crush them. sorry my character is a warrior and a soldier... not gunna lie i would probably be fail rping by not doing anything. 

Just gonna chime in briefly here to say that I feel that "non-stop attacks" is a bit of a mischaracterization of what actually happened. On 7/18/2020, we 'raided' Rhosland with a full rally, and basically mafia-style intimidated them into letting us erect a statue of Goz-bog inside their city walls. The most violent thing that happened was a brief verbal confrontation. Then, we find out that the statue of goz-bog was torn down (this is completely valid and fair rp), so we decide to return to "teach them a lesson" on 7/29/2020 (11 days after the first 'raid'). Now, this raid was, to put it bluntly, a complete ooc disaster, which I don't really wanna discuss here. Needless to say it was voided, and we then set out on 8/8/2020 (10 days after the voided raid, 21 days after the last raid to happen irp) to redo it.  During this raid, we burn down the rhosland church, erect a statue of goz-bog in its place,  and kill (not desecrate) the two people we find in the town, leaving their corpses at the foot of the statue so that they can be resurrected later. 

I don't really feel its apt to classify this as "non-stop" raids, as, even including the raid that got voided, there was a 10 day interval in between every raid, only 2 of which were violent. That being said, I do think that seeking to destroy the fat gremlin that desecrated your gods is a fair rp objective, and one that you should not be stopped from following. I do think that you misread Korvic's complaint in this regard though, as hes talking morso in the sense that it was an ooc announcement, not an in character one. I personally don't really care about this, but you did miss his point in that regard I feel.

Beyond that though, I do feel I need to respond to the "meme flash raid" comment. Is Goz-Bog a fairly silly character? Yes. Is he meme rp? No. People might joke about him oocly, but all of the rp that both myself and the brood have done is serious in content. The trope of a fat goblin that rules with an iron fist is incredibly widespread amongst many popular serious works of fantasy. Such characters are prominently featured in the warhammer series and the hobbit, just to name a few. Also, keep in mind, that both Goz-Bog and his followers are incredibly mentally handicapped, so it is natural for them to act like complete idiots in roleplay and to find juvenile humor funny. In terms of the flash raid comment, I also feel that I have to respond to this, as, while it is technically true, I do feel that it was meant as a way (in tandem with dubbing us as a meme group) to discredit us. Just because we do not have slice of life rp (which is very hard to get going when half the brood is idiots and the other half are ogris, which is to say, the idiots of idiots) does not mean that our rp is any less valid than groups that have passive rp. Groups should not be considered invalid merely because they fail to meet an arbitrary amount of activity. (Also, keep in mind that us not having passive rp is a flaw that can easily be exploited against us, as not having people in the cave passively rping that often means that you likely can raid us without us noticing or being able to stop you). 

5 hours ago, Sandman said:

my reaction to DJCRIPS was not made with love i will admit, i wasn't happy and wasn't in a good mood, that being said its not an excuse i would like to extend a humble apology for saying what i said to DJ, however i was being goaded to the point he was teleported away as a warning, it was very early in the morning and i had not been able to sleep so my fuse was low.

unknown-337.png

I'll be honest, I'm glad you apologized. I'm not person whose bring s grudge on mineman rp server, but this is the second time you've got mad at me for IC reasons of your actions(No, i haven't been tp'd away and you started to insult me by saying 'STFU DJCRIPS'. Dunno if Pup took that ss, and i haven't answered 'badly' at that. I even said sorry), and i was kinda afraid to post things on this report, to avoid further flame or being harassed again, i'm already stressed about my irl problems, but now I'll start having my say. Regarding my situation, I have nothing to do with hugh's. So I can't say anything about the fact that it's true that his group attacks you when you go against their thinking, and sometimes many can be/ or seem 'rude'.
This is the first problem I had with sandman (I have no further screenshots); Your extreme powergaming towards the brood made our quality emotes decreasing too. And the fact that I was forcing us to emote as you wanted with your emotes, and that 'you were stronger for the position of your sword', or the fact the staff did let you run away 24 blocks without us being able to stop you. And the fact that you've started insulting me for my rp all the time(or other ooc umbrage), and stailing the rp, making us waste 4-6 hours in a 1 vs 6. Yes, partially it's not your fault, but of sphookas' and the other moderators, yada-yada who didn't intervene in that time, thus you've simply continued to do such- because you were never punished. Alas, that rp is voided, but it remains.

(It was getting voided due to Shadowose's situation. But i'm glad, in the  end shadowose accepted the rp. And we continued it).

unknown.pngunknown.png

Just to say, this situation of your character's death could have been avoided, if you wouldn't have act in such a goonery. If you didn't really want to attack founder's character, you wouldn't have done it. But you would have tried to stop the fight, which perchance would have voided the death situation of such event. Now, speaking of Shadowose - he theoretically didn't have to being there, because he was imprisoned in an event. And strangely Dancan was trying to avoid the death of his friends, not to blame or point fingers - but he also let them not post their armor right away(letting them walk normally with 4+ piece of cheap armor), and allowed a person who was layed on the ground with broken ribs to parry a golem's greatsword from above , because he had a better quality' sword, but i don't really care about it rn. (or letting Hugh enter inside the town after the conflict was done, by saying the gate was broken without consulting anyone else, or not inquiring to hugh why he was in there investigating) and etc... and every time I tried to say my opinion, I was threatened, and to avoid being punished, i needed to shut up(For one of the first times, i remained calm in the fight). No, i wasn't that rude at all in the second scenario. Yet, Sandman was so free to complain, and insult me. I don't think it's his fault manly, but he really had to be kicked, or calmed down in other ways.

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

But then you were resurrected, and Vesmond's soul is somewhere, so in the end, there wasn't a real 'strong' consequences. I would suggest next time we have another GM to moderate the question, because - after all, we are all biased in one way or another. And it's hard for us to do things against our friends.  And anyway, I didn't like that you wanted to skip the whole RP. Tbh, i was going to give your character a good death, since he's a leader of a nation. Not a simply 'stabs ur neck'.

So: Sandman, I don't think you're a terrible person, or evil. In no way. Each of us has the potential to improve, you have only been surrounded by people who have not helped you at all. And the lack of forcing the rules on you made you a lot more careless. Because you know you weren't going to being punished. Your ban was three days long, nothing heavy, I've seen people get banned for longer, and for less; I too was punished (not a ban) once, for toxicity, i deserved it. And from there on, i've tried to improve  myself, in fact - I think it's happening, except for one small recent event, where I've been judged more than once. And I tried to help a person, but instead I was twisted, and pre-judged for this person's behavior. Which, in my opinion I didn't deserve, since i was trying to help/understand. But speaking of the matter, I think a heavier punishment wouldn't hurt you, you have to understand your mistakes. And insinuating that people make troll RP , because they act differently than you do - it makes it clear, you haven't understand anything. And your joking about your ban, made a lot of people realize you really didn't care. Plus, as you stated-your punishement was only for your powergaming.  In the first event that was voided, I replied to your comments towards me, perhaps in a rather harsh fashion. In the second, I remained calm, or did not answer at all. Yet, I'm the one who got kicked multiple times for whatever reason and etc... (The first kick was out of joke with Sphookas.). But it is always you who instigated the fight IC and OOC.  Sometimes we have to get off our pedestal, and look into the mirror, and wonder what are we doing wrong, and that's it- perhaps we're the problem within the situation, and we need to improve. I'm pretty sure people who're better at combat rp than me, as like Blackhand7 and so and so ... they'll be happy to help your rp, and OOC reputation, i care about LF. That's why i'm still here, and i try to give the server activity as i can, even if not perfectly. We need to aim together to give activity and ameliorate it. Our community is somewhat unite, so there'll be always someone who will be glad to help you, and letting you see what you've done wrong(even me obv). Player , or staff. So yeah, it's not your fault manly, but some staff who didn't stop you when needed. I don't know why staff won't enforce things on you.

(But yes, try to avoid OOC things like: "WE'LL CONQUER GOZ-BOG, HUR HUR". Instead you should've work with Blackhand, to render the conflict less stressful. And more fun for everyone. And in addition i don't despise hugh's group or dancan that much, or in general- Sphookas. I think Dancan is a very solid guy too, and again it may not be his fault. He just shouldn't be the one handling his friends problems. And Sphookas  only wants the best for the server).

I've another ss, which i'd like to give to the staff memeber who will claim the report. I don't want a precise person to get involved in.

Edited by Fooldude

I will be replying to @Korvic and Sandman's post in two different posts, with the benefit of the doubt that my second reply was not looked over.

14 hours ago, Korvic said:

Political views posted in non-official LF Discords are for that Discord to handle. While we try and offer support to those Discords, it's unreasonable for us to demand moderation status- and furthermore- demand that all players follow a rigid political mindset. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, however if it comes to a point of toxicity/harassment/illegal actions, then, and only then is when rules can extend to any medium. Basically; don't try to force your political opinions on others on LF, no matter how strongly you feel about them.

In regards to the political views on display, I do agree, people are entitled to their own opinion, however, my issue with the content posted was the fact it is rather targeted against left leaning people, and specifically there were some targeted against the LGBTQ community, not to mention Dream has informed me she has given warning for the content that had been posted in the Rhosland Discord (which she was leader of at the time). I'll provide some screenshots here: https://imgur.com/a/6TbmBbC . However, most of the other screenshots were deleted by Dream when they were spotted, but this does not include various other things that have happened over VC chats, as such was never recorded and will not be brought up further by myself. Now my complaint with this was not brought up to enforce everyone follow my political leanings, frankly, I do not believe discussing politics on a platform with audience that does cater to a PG + 13 setting is the greatest idea. Hopefully this clears that up.

15 hours ago, Korvic said:

I would appreciate if one of you could elaborate on why this is being defined as Metagaming specifically, though. If Eliana was actually not involved with aiding Demonkin, then this sounds more like RP assumptions to deescalate instead of a Metagame issue. RP politics is RP politics at the end of the day, so if you tried to pursue the avenue with sauce's character in RP, then please do advise.

No such attempt was made, when he came to the Lighthouse the second time it made my persona under the impression the next time they met they would be killed, and due to the fact we suspected meta game it killed most of the player's drive we'd been building up to want to RP, I've for the most part moved onto my other personas. Though, to clear up, Eliana was 'sheltering' Blooded in an attempt to find a way to non-violently cleanse them from the Demonic Corruption that radiate. 

15 hours ago, Korvic said:

I do not have permission to view this ban report as you need to be a user on the Aethier forums to view it. Additionally him learning a lesson has nothing to do with it unless you it's based on a personal vendetta or is a very very extreme case and/or flat out illegal activity.

I will take a screenshot of the ban report and include that shortly in the main report, my bringing this up isn't a personal vendetta, nor what you mentioned as he'd done nothing illegal, as I mentioned in my second response, we've known each other for a long time. The reason for pointing out such is I feel Aethier also had issues in regards that are similar to ones we've had, keep in mind this is not to say follow in Aethier's footsteps and ban him. As from speaking to Hugh a little bit when I popped into visit Hughcraft I faintly recall talking to him about his time on Aethier when I asked what he'd been up to, and if I recall correctly there was mention about staff corruption and hence why he was removed, however, after seeing how he has been treating people, I begin to wonder if it was the staff getting fed up with Hugh for what ever reasons. My ultimate goal really behind this wasn't meant to be one of malice, but to point out specifically to Hugh, that perhaps he should take a moment and reflect on how he has been acting towards others. 

Personally, I know it can be tough to look at how you've been acting even if you did not mean to act hostile or cause someone to be upset, and there isn't any shame in admitting you can do better, or admitting fault. 

The rest from what I read over I agree with.

I was mostly content to allow this report to go without my comment, as I felt it wouldn't be productive in any way for me to really say anything, and it would be better for other people to get their opinions, beliefs, and worries out there. Communication is afterall very important, to prevent cliches from solidifying.

Clearly, I was wrong.

3 hours ago, Fooldude said:

And strangely Dancan was trying to avoid the death of his friends, not to blame or point fingers

If you're not trying to blame or point fingers, don't mention it. This is basically saying "I don't wanna push a car off the ledge, but my hands happen to be pushing against this car on a ledge."

For the record, Founder_Yuna is also a friend. If that is your accusation, then I'm in a lose lose situation.

but he also let them not post their armor right away(letting them walk normally with 4+ piece of cheap armor),

Perhapes my one fault- My internal logic is that some of the items had exotic effects that wouldn't necessiarly be known ic- I was attempt to avoid scenarios, such as people recongizing the snow elves potions, despite some indivduals having not actually seen the effects before. In hindsight, this instead created a problem where people didn't know how to properly crp because, even when they were told to describe the armor worn, they didn't quite get an idea of what they were facing.

and allowed a person who was layed on the ground with broken ribs to parry a golem's greatsword from above , because he had a better quality' sword, but i don't really care about it rn.

Yet again, I explained within the situation that the emote that vesmond was making made sense. I was more or less not concerned about the quality of the sword unless it was cheap or similar, but rather that he was deflecting the downward strike your character made at an angle- As in, instead of striking a flat surface, your sword striked the slopped surface of the blade that was held against the strike, again, at an angle. Infact, in actual, sword on sword combat, this is something that not only allows you to pass by an attack without having to put excessive strength into it, but also allows you to bypass your opponents guard and strike quickly at them.

Once more, if you did not really care about it, you would not have mentioned it. It boggles the mind that you keep trying to pass this off as not really to bothered by it, but if that was the case, why bring it up?

(or letting Hugh enter inside the town after the conflict was done, by saying the gate was broken without consulting anyone else, or not inquiring to hugh why he was in there investigating)

The impression I recieved of gates is, if forced open or closed, it breaks the mechanism that keeps it open or close and basically locks it. I was corrected by Severus_Snape, whom clarified it was a pully system. I was, at the time, quite furious after having spent an extensive portion of my day moderating one single instance and pushed back, but ultimately relented, because a pully system making a broken gate stay up, was stupid.

Hugh entering the encampement itself after the fact was since voided on Severus's request and my enforcement.

and every time I tried to say my opinion, I was threatened, and to avoid being punished, i needed to shut up(For one of the first times, i remained calm in the fight). No, i wasn't that rude at all in the second scenario. Yet, Sandman was so free to complain, and insult me. I don't think it's his fault manly, but he really had to be kicked, or calmed down in other ways.

A flat out lie. Several times you disputed what I said and did in local ooc chat. Every time I explained my position, you continued. When I then informed you that I was going to carry on and you needed to stop, you continued. You were infact verbally (In Text) told to stop, repeatedly, and with a number of chances. Then you were warned, not just from me, but by Sphookas that you could be facing a kick or similar. You then, despite all this, attempted to carry on arguments in ingame private messages, where I started to flat out tell you 'No'.

Sandman, for his part, was facing my irate nature in discord, where I could talk to him without the clutter of in game chat, part of which was generated by your arguments, both in local out of character chat, and in pms, besides the roleplay itself.

If you intend to accuse someone of Bias, @Fooldude, be very careful, and try to actually back it up. If you had not noticed, the situation ended with both Vesmond's and Atticus's death, not just Sil's/Founder_Yuna's death, whom is a friend of mine. Vesmond was, after the event, faced with both ic and ooc consquences for his misstep, something I handled personally.

Do not hide behind handwaved accounts of 'But I don't really care'. That does not. I repeat, not, work on me.

39 minutes ago, Pup said:

In regards to the political views on display, I do agree, people are entitled to their own opinion, however, my issue with the content posted was the fact it is rather targeted against left leaning people, and specifically there were some targeted against the LGBTQ community, not to mention Dream has informed me she has given warning for the content that had been posted in the Rhosland Discord (which she was leader of at the time). I'll provide some screenshots here: https://imgur.com/a/6TbmBbC . However, most of the other screenshots were deleted by Dream when they were spotted, but this does not include various other things that have happened over VC chats, as such was never recorded and will not be brought up further by myself. Now my complaint with this was not brought up to enforce everyone follow my political leanings, frankly, I do not believe discussing politics on a platform with audience that does cater to a PG + 13 setting is the greatest idea. Hopefully this clears that up.

Welcome to Politics, they are ugly, they are irritating, and most of all, they can break friendships. However, memes, jokes, or actual beliefs held by a person does not, in my personal opinion, subject them to punishment. They are words, to be argued, debated, even hated, but never to be silenced. This server does indeed have a PG +13 rule, but this rule does /not/ extend to areas that are not it's property. Dream's Discord server is not Lost Fables Property, and it is ultimately up to Dream to enforce such rules if she desires.

43 minutes ago, Pup said:

No such attempt was made, when he came to the Lighthouse the second time it made my persona under the impression the next time they met they would be killed, and due to the fact we suspected meta game it killed most of the player's drive we'd been building up to want to RP, I've for the most part moved onto my other personas. Though, to clear up, Eliana was 'sheltering' Blooded in an attempt to find a way to non-violently cleanse them from the Demonic Corruption that radiate. 

I can't actually comment on this as I don't have a sufficent ooc understanding of the situation.

44 minutes ago, Pup said:

I will take a screenshot of the ban report and include that shortly in the main report, my bringing this up isn't a personal vendetta, nor what you mentioned as he'd done nothing illegal, as I mentioned in my second response, we've known each other for a long time. The reason for pointing out such is I feel Aethier also had issues in regards that are similar to ones we've had, keep in mind this is not to say follow in Aethier's footsteps and ban him. As from speaking to Hugh a little bit when I popped into visit Hughcraft I faintly recall talking to him about his time on Aethier when I asked what he'd been up to, and if I recall correctly there was mention about staff corruption and hence why he was removed, however, after seeing how he has been treating people, I begin to wonder if it was the staff getting fed up with Hugh for what ever reasons. My ultimate goal really behind this wasn't meant to be one of malice, but to point out specifically to Hugh, that perhaps he should take a moment and reflect on how he has been acting towards others. 

Personally, I know it can be tough to look at how you've been acting even if you did not mean to act hostile or cause someone to be upset, and there isn't any shame in admitting you can do better, or admitting fault. 

The rest from what I read over I agree with.

Lost Fables is not Aethier. Lost Fables does not enforce Aethier's ruleings, their rules, or similar. This is because Lost Fables does not have the context that Aethier operated or, nor even the same 'culture'. Infact, just as it Hugh shouldn't be judged on a ban report from another server, Aethiers staff should not be judged here based on making that report. Bringing it up is meant to poision the water. What is being discussed is the current allegations in the report made here, not the past.

8 hours ago, Sandman said:

so addressing the issue around Founder_Yuna, to clarify i in no way was trying to discredit her for having a mental health issue, as its one i share all the same. days come where i cant even leave my room due to just genuinely being anxious, me saying anxiety 101 is me trying to say that i have it aswell and suffer from its affects daily. the minute i was made aware by samsan I immediately went into discord dms to apologise, this was simply a misunderstanding and has been dealt with. founder even said she has accepted my apology. this does bring up concern that the person writing this post hasn't done their research into the individual items upon their list. the reason i was annoyed in the first place was due to my previous ban, this entailed 5 screenshots being sent into the staff chat of my 'powergame' and a decision being made without giving me a remote platform to defend myself, upon defending myself sphookas has since agreed that 4 of 5 screenshots are arguable and discredited due to missing emotes and context. my point here is that the treatment i received for one MISTAKE was a temp ban crp watch-list and the ooc drama that follows suit, founder has made two emotes in two separate CRP events which are actually either not possible, or break your crp rules. the first time sphookas who was overlooking says nothing, the second time dancan1 rightfully makes a small warning. this is unfair i was quite literally crucified for my MISTAKE where others are let of with a slap on the wrist. i harbour no ill will towards founder and actually DON'T want them punished like me I'm just bringing it up to show the disparity between punishments. 

I do not know Yuna personally, however, from talking to samsan and Jenny about them they've for the time being decided to take a break from LF which I decided to respect and did not wish to question them over this issue. I am glad you've apologized to Yuna but the fact remains as outlined in Korvic's response is that you've displayed poor sportsmanship in your interactions with those you are conflicting with, and it can not be allowed to continue. The reason for the disparity (keep in mind this is from what I've heard and seen) is that prior to your first punishment you already had plenty of issues prior that had come to a head, hence why I'd say Yuna was able to get away lightly, especially since she already attempted to meet the conflicting group half way over OOC chat explaining her issues with anxiety, she attempted to be civil in the interaction which is what we need more of if we are to push away the constant need of moderation oversight on every single CRP that happens on this server.

8 hours ago, Sandman said:

"they just twirled out the way attack defended and then moved, all in one emote. and to CLARIFY"
"so my armour, as far as i was concerned i COULD move that far, i had no one telling me that at that exact moment, i can only apologise for my ignorance on the topic of movement speeds."

"the reason i asked this is since they appeared to have LIGHTNING quick reflexes to the point they can slip my punch super easy no questions asked... but the minute i do it bang ooc drama. now onto the powergaming, not only did they slip this punch they near enough 'simply sidestep' a CHARGING HORSE!"

This is one of my biggest issue with you right now, you've actively engaged in combat and are completely unaware of the rules as you have somewhat self admitted here.  To clarify, Yuna attempting to twirl out of the way I would count as a dodge, which counts as an Interrupt Action, these can be done any time during a round of combat if someone so desires. In each round of combat, you either have 1 Round Action and 1 Interrupt Action OR 1 Standard, 1 fast, 1 interrupt. With how the combat systems are laid out currently, what Yuna was doing would expend 1 fast and 1 interrupt action.

In regards to me, I can't exactly remember what I emoted but I remember my line of thinking was moving close towards a building, as I did not think a horse would be to fond of the idea of running directly into a wall which I would have been up against next. Though I am 90% sure my emote was nothing along the lines of 'simply side steps'. Admittedly, that situation was not my best RP ever, namely due to the fact how you managed to stall a Demonkin as long as you did basically without a scratch, not to mention, I remember you looking around for the rally that was going to be arriving instead of emoting. Due to this I was utterly infuriated with what unfolded afterwards, and I refrained from complaining as much as possible during the encounter. Keep in mind, before I committed to that action, I asked Suxals if he thought that was a logical attempt of escape that would succeed, he told me yes, so I proceeded.  For the time being, I am not going to be responding any further on this matter until it is properly and officially reported.

As I stated, my biggest issue with you is that you have failed to read the combat rules and attempt to point out other people failing at combat when it is perfectly fine within the systems.

9 hours ago, Sandman said:

now on to my main concerns with all of this: firstly this post was made by someone i have called out for powergaming, and im still waiting on any KIND of investigation from sphookas who has promised me over and over that one is coming, i find it rather strange that we crped with two mods all of us get called out for various things and when we ask that they get the same treatment nothing seems to be heard?. hears some proof, sphookas asks me how my character would know how to slip a punch, a veryyy basic move but still i had to come forward explaining that my character has been fighting since DAY 1 on anoma, so when i said are you questions PUP for the same thing bare in mind ive never EVER seen his character in anoma before, crping or eventing... the reason i asked this is since they appeared to have LIGHTNING quick reflexes to the point they can slip my punch super easy no questions asked... but the minute i do it bang ooc drama. now onto the powergaming, not only did they slip this punch they near enough 'simply sidestep' a CHARGING HORSE! this is stupidly unfair since in the same circumstances i would for sure one be literally terrified and two DIVE out of the damned way, not just dodge it. as confirmed by Sphookas. 

To get rid of the complaints that I wish to clear out right now, just because you've called me out for power gaming does not mean I am unable to report on things you have been doing (keep in mind I largely forgot you called me out for it). I just find it such a complaint rather bizarre because that would mean the report you seek to publish on me can be refuted on the fact that I made a report against you. Second, because you have never seen my persona before doing CRP or events before is also rather silly complaint, I have never seen your character go through the trials and tribulations of being blessed by Ralios, does that mean it never happened? This also somewhat ties into your complain about my persona dodging out of the way of the horse, my character has died and seen the most horrific things that happens to people in the afterlife, she watched them slip through the Ferryman's Boat into the Void below, she accepted this was her fate before someone came across her abandoned corpse and rezzed her. She vowed to herself she would do whatever she could to avoid death, even wanting to find out how to prolong her life span as long as possible. Most of her fears were replaced with bitter hatred, for nothing was more horrowing to her than what she witnessed in the afterlife. This is mainly why I do not like telling people how they should be reacting OOCly to certain scenarios, only specific instances would make me comment in such a manner, peoples' persona's all develop in the background and attempting to police how persona's would react to situations is not what Roleplay is about.

On the topic of Sphookas I am going to take a wild swing and just say he has been really busy due to the plenty that has been going on. 

9 hours ago, Sandman said:

next id like to highlight the fact i raised concerns with sphookas about TWI calling me an 'impatient cunt' again i was assured sphookas will look into this and deal with it accordingly, and again ive heard NOTHING. This isn't an attack on sphookas this is me questioning the fact were getting all these reports and punishments... but wheres your up commence? wheres your investigation... im not one to do this but it seems heavily favoured in your terms... as staff it looks like your all banding together and defending yourselves  just this post seems odd, like you weren't happy with how I'm back online so you thought you would put the nail in my coffin? perhaps thats to stop me pushing for the investigation into your crp and actions.

With how Twi reacted during that situation, while I understood why she was angry, I still recall saying to her I wish she never said that, it was toxic remark, the only things I will comment briefly on was that we were expecting to be gone, however, you managed to stall us due to what was felt to be power gaming, and the fact that every single time an emote was made there was almost always a complaint OOCly, it left us fed up, hence why I refused to talk OOCly when the encounter was restarted.

Secondly, this is not some staff cabal attempting to come together to push you off the platform, in my opinion, if this was old moderation, you would have already been banned, justified or not. After that fight we were discussing as a team how we wanted to go forward after the fight, because it was found that you PGed against Twi's Demonkin, and she lost the CA as a result due to her not wanting to void the situation as RP had already happened directly after the fight. Staff were saying how you have the potential to be a really great Roleplayer, and I thought about it for a moment, instead of seeking punishment in the removal of you being able to be on the server for x amount of time, I suggested what you call the CRP Watch list. I was thinking about other servers that dealt with conflict RP similarly, some servers have it so you have to apply in order to engage in any kinds of villain RP, which I do not wish to do due to the fact it limits RP. Though another server employed a Conflict Blacklist, which does not outright remove the player from the server, merely prevents them from taking part in RP that they have proven to be problematic in. The reason why I suggested this is because a lot of the players who were 'reformed' with the Blacklist talked about how it was actually helpful and allowed them to enjoy other aspects of the server and they were able to appeal their blacklists and rejoin in conflict, with greater appreciation.

Your remark here is akin to a spit in the face for the staff who have tried to reach a compromise with you, as I said, we were discussing how to handle the situation and we did not want to outright remove you from the server. If that was what we truly sought to do it would be unlikely that you have the ability to defend yourself here. I also plead you to abandon this staff vs player mentality, it is not helpful to both sides.

Other than that I do not have concerns with anything else you've written.

A reply to @Dancan1

58 minutes ago, Dancan1 said:

Welcome to Politics, they are ugly, they are irritating, and most of all, they can break friendships. However, memes, jokes, or actual beliefs held by a person does not, in my personal opinion, subject them to punishment. They are words, to be argued, debated, even hated, but never to be silenced. This server does indeed have a PG +13 rule, but this rule does /not/ extend to areas that are not it's property. Dream's Discord server is not Lost Fables Property, and it is ultimately up to Dream to enforce such rules if she desires.

I believe you wrote up your response at the same time I wrote my first reply of today, Dream had requested twice that such content to not be brought up in the Rhosland Discord, I had included the screenshot of the first warning to provide some context as to why I felt this bothersome. I also sent a screenshot of one of the types of memes that Hugh had shared in the Rhosland Discord. To articulate my point better, I do not think it is in line with a political discussion, they are merely belittling attempts against those who are left leaning, regardless, it is agreeable that he should not be punished for his beliefs, but it must be stated what you say can be reflective of the person you are.

1 hour ago, Dancan1 said:

Lost Fables is not Aethier. Lost Fables does not enforce Aethier's ruleings, their rules, or similar. This is because Lost Fables does not have the context that Aethier operated or, nor even the same 'culture'. Infact, just as it Hugh shouldn't be judged on a ban report from another server, Aethiers staff should not be judged here based on making that report. Bringing it up is meant to poision the water. What is being discussed is the current allegations in the report made here, not the past.

I'm not going to comment further on this as I did cover this in my first reply of today. Though, I'm going to agree on this matter somewhat, and request that in any possible further replies it is not brought up further, it has been made clear by both Korvic and Dancan that such shouldn't be used in a report against Hugh, despite my reasoning.

• Technical Lead

@Pup

5 hours ago, Pup said:

Then this issue will be dropped. Every single opinion or view technically targets someone/something/somegroup, whether direct or indirect. In addition with meme format it's virtually impossible to judge that. If @Dream____ gave warning in the Discord she's owner of and they did not follow, that's on her to handle following the same pretext I set out in my last post. Some people will make Discords for settlements, some will make them for a small group of friends. Even if they all play on LF, those Discords are not ours, and not ours to moderate unless it's explicitly harassment/illegal activity against an individual.

5 hours ago, Pup said:

I will wait for @Sauce's side of the story as well on this matter now.

@Sandman

13 hours ago, Sandman said:

First I'd like to address that if there are any qualms with other players- staff or not- it can be investigated. I, personally, have been rather busy on other subjects, so I cannot speak for @Sphookas in that regards, however the issue should be equally investigated and not just ignored.

hello, so my post here is going to be rather lengthy as i address ALL concerns revolving around me my rp and CRP, I'd like to start however with the statement that all of my opinions and views on this topic are my own, i will not be addressing the concerns that have nothing to do with me as I don't believe i have all the facts in place to cast a judgement.

my 'insta kill' upon founder was well founded, they made a massive mistake on their part, the sword was already in motion, they attacked first which in no way stops the blade the emote i used was an over the shoulder strike upon their shoulder PROVIDED they were not wearing armour then they would indeed have been cleaved through. at no point did i ask their armour simply because i didn't see a reason to, they had plenty of time to make a reaction emote and defend my strike, they did not they just twirled out the way attack defended and then moved, all in one emote. and to CLARIFY, the minute sphookas told me that they had good armour protecting the shoulder i DID NOT ARGUE FURTHER, the reason i did not it because I'm using logic, if you swung a big sharp blade with enough force against someone without armour you stand a good chance to cleave into them, this was only disproved by the fact that founder had armour on so the emotes still carried but they were heavily stunned. again this was sorted in the MOMENT and i do not believe has any precedent on the current topic. 

my reaction to the potion's going off, i think was easily the MOST accurate, i was blown sky high and sent 20 feet atticus was very very hurt, but he survived i did not once meta knowing what was in the vials, as i have spoken to NEPIR who was the one who handled this part in a vc he told me my emotes were correct and well done, again this is an unfounded argument, if this was an issue you simply could have brought it up with me there and then, please don't call me out for meta when i did not display ANY.

so my armour, as far as i was concerned i COULD move that far, i had no one telling me that at that exact moment, i can only apologise for my ignorance on the topic of movement speeds.

you have brought up my general reaction to my ban, okay very well. yes i received a temporary ban for my 'powergame' and have since received and SERVED my punishment my reaction is simply a joke please don't take it too seriously, it was a MISTAKE not done intentionally and to clarify the way i deal with stressful situation is to avert using humour this can be backed up by Sphookas, what i say to my discord server should have no precedent to a report especially since you have no idea about the context behind it, since in the vc previous to that post we simply all joked and laughed about it, I'm very sorry if my joke caused you to think i did not take it seriously it is something i WILL clarify next time

now to address KORVIC'S concerns, you first mention me refusing to show my armour. this was a MASSIVE miscommunication between me and the mod DANCAN1 he asked if my armour was special which i did not know if it classed as such we got interrupted in the vc and he said i was okay to say no. this wasn't me trying to weasel from a strike.

I got confirmation from @Sphookas and @Dancan1 regarding these issues after I'd posted my first summary. For this you were already banned and have served.

Your reaction to your people in a Discord announcement on an OOC basis is the prime issue with the goz-bog incident. Absolutely, defend your people and act in response, but it should be kept in RP and not spoken about as if you wish to remove the players from the server as well. That's just breeding toxicity and won't be tolerated.

@Dancan1 

Alright, now I start; First off, no offense - I think you missed my point of the comment. I have specified that helping friends in such events should be handled by another moderator, instead of you, i was not saying 'you're so bad because you're biased'. Now, I don't know if founder is close friends like Hugh and company with you, but let me re-phrase it: Someone might be biased for a situation that benefits them. Since both of your character (not in that fight) are involved between this sort of 'war', and both are against the winter elves. All I say, you shouldn't be in control of these things, but someone's else, and not because you're bad. Or stupid. But, also- I know Sandman asked you what he could do IC in OOC, and you told him after a while that you don't want to join this metagaming, i respect that. Speaking of me, insulting you - it's very untrue, the first chat between you and me, it seems like I accepted flight attendants to go back '8 blocks back because it wasn't my turn'. Even if, another gm was overseeing my entrance and everything, and i agreed with that. The second one, because I wanted to see both armor of, Sandman and shadowose ... You told me I was too far away and I couldn't see it, when it was just 3 blocks or something like that, I wanted to see what kind of armor they had, because from their reference one could understand something else. I want to remind you that you were trying to void the whole RP. And lugh intervened, you weren't polite to me there. But even though you were in VC with Sandman, he continued to being toxic towards me, and he kinda stop after some warning of Sphookas(Yes, sphookas Kicked me only once or twice  for a real reason, but i wasn't insulting, or harassing someone). And no, the fight ended with the death of all of them, becaues there was no chance to save Founder's character. You should back it too, and I wrote you in pms about those things to not flood the rp and LOOC chat, and give less stress unto you and the other admins who were there, cuz if i would've continue/wrote them in looc- there would've been a worst mess. Perhaps, next time you should try to approach me with a less severe behavior. I still can't understand even when Sandman continued, no one kicked or punished him. But alright.

Moderators shouldn't be tyrant, if they say something that's the truth, and we can't do anything to 'discuss about it.' And the fight continued becaue in the end Shadowose agreed to continue, and Lugh forced the rule of LF. 

Spoiler

unknown.png

This was the emote death of Vesmond. The first emote was me, slamming the blade upon him - but it was ignored, and you left him  doing it, despite he ran with broken ribs, and was heavily wounded, Layed on the ground. I brought it up, because it was one of the things i've complained about, and i shall not hide hit, shall i?  But for me, it went well. Okke. It's not THE main problem.

Now I'm going to get the HUGH's thing up. He didn't come only when the fight was over, but even when it was going on (Yes, i've reported the gate's problem. And i'm glad it got voided. THE fact is, you should've contact someone else before straight away saying the gate was broken). 

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=1278&height=677

It was the end of the rp. But I, and a few others assisted it happening in streaming. But, i don't know if you knew of such.

Again, it is completely normal to being biased towards certain situations, sometimes we don't even notice it, we don't do it on purpose. But I don't think I was completely rude in that event, I would have appreciated if you had been more friendly in your approach, at least towards me. T he main problem was nobody was stopping Sandman to do x thing. And again, i'm glad you've seen the error of not making them show their armor. But, remember armor = / alchemy potions.

Spoiler

unknown.png

I will show this SS again ^^. This was one of the initial discussions, do you see that: "Continue this line of argument at your own peril '. Doesn't sound very great, does it? It's just the approach.

Edited by Fooldude

Time to throw my hat in the ring by hopefully clearing some things up for most folks?

Other Servers

Behaviour on other servers should not factor into rulings given on this server unless they meet stringent requirements such as for things like paedophilia, for which we don't consider reform to be viable. This has been covered already, so hopefully it won't come up again.

Other Discords

Behaviour of media outside of Lost Fables official ones have similarly as stringent requirements, such as for paedophilia, harassment and toxicity. Paedophilia is self-explanatory and rightfully our reach should extend beyond LF official areas. Harassment requires ongoing maltreatment of another individual, and as such requires a firm level of proof before a verdict in favour of harassment can be doled out. Toxicity is the most arguable one, as often behaviour that can appear toxic can very easily be banter between friends. For this reason, the punishments for toxicity should be low-to-none to start out with, ranging from an unofficial warning to a kick. If a player has a history of toxicity, the punishments may increase, as the player is shown to be refusing to improve their behaviour. All evidence supporting toxicity is taken with a grain of salt considering how up to interpretation it is. As far as I know, that's currently the extent.

Reporting the Reporter

Next, the reporting of ill behaviour doesn't validate / invalidate ill behaviour of a reporting player. If person A tells on person B for breaking the rules, then in response person B tells on person A for breaking the rules, both persons A and B should have their rule-breaking looked into. It doesn't mean both cases get dropped. The longer they're left, however, the more difficult it is to get a reasonable wrap on the context surrounding the accusations, when this can often be an important factor.

Bias vs Conflict of Interest

One such accusation being thrown around is of bias. I'd like to clarify here between expressed bias and conflict of interestExpressed bias is when a call is made that favours one side over the other. Conflict of interest is when the person making the call has a reason besides their staff role that may impact their decision in a given situation. Often, a biased decision is made due to a conflict of interest, though this is not always true the other way round; someone who has a conflict of interest may still make a decision without expressed bias.

For example, Moderator A hates Person B. Person B is caught killing too many animals in a farm, Moderator A is called to the scene and issues a valid punishment. From B's perspective, A may have shown bias because they dislike each other, but when investigated further, A made the correct call. Person A had a conflict of interest between their job as moderator and their opinion of Person B, yet in this example they exhibited no expressed bias.

To try to avoid this situation altogether, Moderator A could ask for second opinions in mod chats, or optimally ask another moderator to handle it. On a small server with a small team, responses aren't always swift and other moderators aren't always available. This is why it is important, if you fear you've been subject to expressed bias, to report it immediately so we can look into it.

While it's moderation's job to ensure the rules are followed, it's the Team Leads' jobs to maintain and improve server health. Keep it civil out there folks. o/

12 hours ago, Pup said:

I believe you wrote up your response at the same time I wrote my first reply of today, Dream had requested twice that such content to not be brought up in the Rhosland Discord, I had included the screenshot of the first warning to provide some context as to why I felt this bothersome. I also sent a screenshot of one of the types of memes that Hugh had shared in the Rhosland Discord. To articulate my point better, I do not think it is in line with a political discussion, they are merely belittling attempts against those who are left leaning, regardless, it is agreeable that he should not be punished for his beliefs, but it must be stated what you say can be reflective of the person you are.

I think what @Dancan1 was trying to say was it was irrelevant. Since there is no punishment, or LF rules being broken on LF property, there is no point bringing it up, on LF. Whether it shows 'what kind of person' he is or not, it's irrelevant to LF, and therefore doesn't matter enough to be included nor talked about. If you cannot find enough evidence of who someone is on LF, then you shouldn't go outside of the server for it either. This entire mess should be based on facts and not opinions. You can never tell who a person 'really' is, and whether you were friends or not doesn't really matter either. The matter has been handled with @Dream____, so this conversation entirely, is irrelevant and doesn't matter. Belittling left leaning people or not, opinions are opinions and at the end of the day, it shouldn't matter to you what some random guy on a mineman discord server says.

EDIT: ACk, sorry if I sounded rude-- was not my intention.

Edited by sleepyhailey

image.png.cba08d862efc47f16da387e4af61ea7d.png

. - + = + - .

Don't be afraid to hmu! I need friends.

*please*

Spoiler

. - + = Characters = + - .

Aitous Sheikin - Oe Il'ha - Alive

Myh'ehal - Ue Il'ha - Alive - Shelved

"Demented" - Ue Il'ha - Alive - Shelved

Column - Ae Il'ha Halfblood - Alive

Niesilliac - Ie Il'ha - Alive

Zalxius - Demonkin - Alive

Elise/Zofsira - Oe Il'ha Halfblood - ?

Maefire - Empyrean - ?

6 hours ago, Fooldude said:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

I will show this SS again ^^. This was one of the initial discussions, do you see that: "Continue this line of argument at your own peril '. Doesn't sound very great, does it? It's just the approach.

I see you failed to produce context.

[31Aug2020 23:38:50.091] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] [M] DanCan1: What he's doing is /exactly/ how you deflect the full force of a weapon coming down on you.

[31Aug2020 23:39:06.711] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] [M] DanCan1: The edge of the blade is striking acurved surface, and would go along with it instead of imparting it's force.

[31Aug2020 23:39:14.457] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] DjCrips: well, the weapons will contact... but he'd end to get crushed by the sword.

[31Aug2020 23:39:20.438] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] [M] DanCan1: No, he would not.

[31Aug2020 23:39:32.581] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] [M] DanCan1: Your sword will litterally snake down his blade and into the snow where his own tip is.

[31Aug2020 23:39:58.103] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] DjCrips: ok,,, he can overstrenght me. I'm gonna emote, i guess.

[31Aug2020 23:40:02.709] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] [M] DanCan1: No.

[31Aug2020 23:40:02.950] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] ShadowsE: No

[31Aug2020 23:40:06.322] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] [M] DanCan1: Dj.

[31Aug2020 23:40:08.832] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] DjCrips: what

[31Aug2020 23:40:10.875] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] [M] DanCan1: He is not outstrengthing you.

[31Aug2020 23:40:15.111] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] [M] DanCan1: He isn't tanking your shot.

[31Aug2020 23:40:32.102] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] [M] DanCan1: He is instead letting the curve of his weapon deflect the edge of your weapon to the side.

[31Aug2020 23:40:37.044] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] [M] DanCan1: You aren't striking a straight line-

[31Aug2020 23:40:42.423] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] [M] DanCan1: You're striking esentially a slope.

[31Aug2020 23:41:11.951] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] DjCrips: What i say. She's slamming the from above. He placing the blade to deflect it, wouldn't have enough strenght or speed. But i got it, i'm gonna emote anyways.

[31Aug2020 23:41:17.259] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] DjCrips: how you prefer.

Over the course of four minutes, we discussed it, and I clearly explained /why/ vesmonds block worked the way it did. You employed passive agressiveness, and then made your agrgument, and then attempted to say 'But I got it' to act as if it doesn't really matter while still taking your shot.

The RP continues on, and three minutes later, you start pming me. You also seemed to miss the context for that.

[31Aug2020 23:44:33.775] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [DjCrips -> me] btw i believe, he can't sustain the blade

[31Aug2020 23:44:39.338] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [DjCrips -> me] he can TRY to deflect the blade

[31Aug2020 23:44:47.663] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [DjCrips -> me] he's being crushed by the blade, due to the slam

[31Aug2020 23:44:55.609] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [me -> DjCrips] No.

[31Aug2020 23:44:57.118] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [DjCrips -> me] and the force of Fleur

[31Aug2020 23:45:05.588] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [DjCrips -> me] You know how much is stronger a 3x golem?

[31Aug2020 23:45:15.868] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [me -> DjCrips] I know /exactly/ how much stronger a 3x golem is.

[31Aug2020 23:45:22.415] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [me -> DjCrips] However, he's not tanking the full blunt-

[31Aug2020 23:45:23.912] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [DjCrips -> me] 2x can break iron chains, just to say

[31Aug2020 23:45:28.138] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [DjCrips -> me] yeh, tho

[31Aug2020 23:45:30.309] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [me -> DjCrips] That sword isn't breaking.

[31Aug2020 23:45:31.888] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [DjCrips -> me] he's taking a bit of it

[31Aug2020 23:45:36.151] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [DjCrips -> me] yeah, i mean

[31Aug2020 23:46:10.036] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [DjCrips -> me] He's getting overhelmed by the blow of Fleur which is coming from above, he won't be able to move off her blade- he isn't it fully, but is taking a lot of damage anyways

[31Aug2020 23:46:20.707] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [me -> DjCrips] Dj.

[31Aug2020 23:46:31.022] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [me -> DjCrips] Continue this line of argument at your own peril.

[31Aug2020 23:46:36.020] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [DjCrips -> me] ok.

Even after I had explained to you, or attempted to, why the block works the way it does, even after I made a ruling that the block held up, you continued the argument past that. That is why I warned you to stop. You are complaining about the 'tone' I took with you, but I did infact /try/ to explain it to you. I did try to tell you how it worked the way it did. You just refused to accept the awnser given to you. Bare in mind, this was all during while I was attempting to moderate combat, over a scenario that had been going on for somewhere around ten hours at that point.

Through out this entire report, you've made assertions, made passive agressive remarks, but then attempted to shield behind "I don't actually care about it-" Or "Not to blame or point fingers."

@Dancan1 

Again, it is completely normal to being biased towards certain situations, sometimes we don't even notice it, we don't do it on purpose. But I don't think I was completely rude in that event, I would have appreciated if you had been more friendly in your approach, at least towards me. T he main problem was nobody was stopping Sandman to do x thing. And again, i'm glad you've seen the error of not making them show their armor. But, remember armor = / alchemy potions.

You may have appreciated it if I was more friendly, but you were not being quite conductive to me attempting to /explain/. You're trying to frame this as if I was completely unreasonable in my attitude, all the while framing yourself as being perfectly objectionable. I'm going to admit Fooldude, that does not please me in the slightest.

Now I'm going to get the HUGH's thing up. He didn't come only when the fight was over, but even when it was going on (Yes, i've reported the gate's problem. And i'm glad it got voided. THE fact is, you should've contact someone else before straight away saying the gate was broken). 

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png?width=1278&height=677

It was the end of the rp. But I, and a few others assisted it happening in streaming. But, i don't know if you knew of such.

The problem was solved with the broken gate, but you're still taking a shot. I would also point out that just as Hugh shows up seemingly out of nowhere, so did you. Absolutely out of no where. In the middle of what was quickly leading towards combat, no less. But I allowed it. Why?

Because the RP had been dragging on for litteral hours. By logic, for people whom were taking that long to try and accomplish something, it is entirely reasonable for anyone with any reason to be there, might happen upon it. They took so /long/, metagaming is not really an excuse if someone else shows up and has another reason to be around. Commiting villianry rp does not exempt you from someone happening upon you if you take too long.

The same can be said for Hugh, whom has his own reasons to be in the area, just as you did. The only difference is, he did not have the means to enter, while you did. If you wish to argue that Hugh metagamed being there, not only will I ask you to make a seperate report, but you would be calling into question your own presence there, which I approved in the first place.

@Dancan1 

Alright, now I start; First off, no offense - I think you missed my point of the comment. I have specified that helping friends in such events should be handled by another moderator, instead of you, i was not saying 'you're so bad because you're biased'. Now, I don't know if founder is close friends like Hugh and company with you, but let me re-phrase it: Someone might be biased for a situation that benefits them. Since both of your character (not in that fight) are involved between this sort of 'war', and both are against the winter elves. All I say, you shouldn't be in control of these things, but someone's else, and not because you're bad. Or stupid. But, also- I know Sandman asked you what he could do IC in OOC, and you told him after a while that you don't want to join this metagaming, i respect that. Speaking of me, insulting you - it's very untrue, the first chat between you and me, it seems like I accepted flight attendants to go back '8 blocks back because it wasn't my turn'. Even if, another gm was overseeing my entrance and everything, and i agreed with that. The second one, because I wanted to see both armor of, Sandman and shadowose ... You told me I was too far away and I couldn't see it, when it was just 3 blocks or something like that, I wanted to see what kind of armor they had, because from their reference one could understand something else. I want to remind you that you were trying to void the whole RP. And lugh intervened, you weren't polite to me there. But even though you were in VC with Sandman, he continued to being toxic towards me, and he kinda stop after some warning of Sphookas(Yes, sphookas Kicked me only once or twice  for a real reason, but i wasn't insulting, or harassing someone). And no, the fight ended with the death of all of them, becaues there was no chance to save Founder's character. You should back it too, and I wrote you in pms about those things to not flood the rp and LOOC chat, and give less stress unto you and the other admins who were there, cuz if i would've continue/wrote them in looc- there would've been a worst mess. Perhaps, next time you should try to approach me with a less severe behavior. I still can't understand even when Sandman continued, no one kicked or punished him. But alright.

Moderators shouldn't be tyrant, if they say something that's the truth, and we can't do anything to 'discuss about it.' And the fight continued becaue in the end Shadowose agreed to continue, and Lugh forced the rule of LF. 

The word 'Insult' was not even mentioned within my report, except in the context of quoting you.

The Belief in Doktor being tied specifically to hugh's group is not without fault, but faulty due to context. Atticus and Wolfgang give the Doktor clinics to work in. In reality, he'll help anyone. Against their wishes, if needs be. This was infact a source of debate between the Doktor and the snow elves- The Snow elves didn't want to supply the doktor with Alchemicals for free. The Doktor countered with, anything that helps the Doktor, helps everyone- Because he will treat everyone- The snow elves included. The only exceptions to that are marudading slaver groups like Goz-Bogs, whom in turn have actually killed the Doktor before.

Attendat relyed semi on me to inform her when turns had passed to allow you to advance, and at one point I believe she may have mistakenly told you to advance, which is why I came over and originally told you to go back- Partly because I wasn't aware where exactly you had started in the first place. This is why you were moved around.

"I want to remind you that you were trying to void the whole rp. And Lugh Intervened."

No. I supplied the options towards voiding, but I specifically added Sphookas and wanted to add Lugh, because the situation of a character whom shouldn't be there was beyond me. You're trying to construct this as if I was trying to give something advantageous towards Vesmond and Atticus, but the whole point of that chat was for me to give options, and ask for altenrative suggestions. 'Lugh Intervened' is Lugh directly pointing out there was a specific rule for the situation, and it should be followed.

534082ff8ba14adcfd0ad993cf224c50.png

This was towards the end of the conversation, mind, and is esentially what ended the conversation, as it was pretty clear cut.

8fb1742387a0c77f7af6dc72eaf02036.png

You seem to have also left this out, where I was asking those gathered what should be done.

683a35b522d5055a396ba50d0864a38e.png

And this, where I directly stated a way to continue the rp, and not void it, unlike you insist I was.

"Perhaps, next time you should try to approach me with a less severe behavior. I still can't understand even when Sandman continued, no one kicked or punished him. But alright."

I believe I already discussed the part where I tryed to explain to you the results of an emote and how you refused to accept it. You can leave the 'But Alright' out as well- I've already pointed out how that sounds.

"Moderators shouldn't be tyrant, if they say something that's the truth, and we can't do anything to 'discuss about it.' And the fight continued becaue in the end Shadowose agreed to continue, and Lugh forced the rule of LF. "

Lugh did not force the rule of LF. Lugh did not /need/ to force it. Lugh bluntly pointed out the rule while we were discussing on what to do. So we followed the rule.

My biggest problem is you're trying to construct this as if Bias and conflict of interest was sorely bent to harm you. As if through out this entire event, you were a victim of clear cases of me going out of my way to ensure the best possible scenario for those I routinly rp with, or regard as my friends. Not only do I have nothing to show for on that front, as their characters are dead, but you are constantly attempting to explain yourself as 'Not really caring' or 'I don't think you're actually that bad'.

Perhapes the worst offensce is you're trying to tack this onto a report against Hugh, Sandman, and somewhat Shadow, where I am involved, but not even mentioned by name in the report except as an 'involved' individual. If you seriously, seriously, have a problem with this. . .

Make. A. Report.

• Event Lead

Just making an update to this report. @Fooldude your problem with @Dancan1 is completely unrelated to the report matter. If you have a problem with 'staff bias' or wrong staff calls I suggest you go to a Team Lead to discuss with the appropriate proof. Your replies have nothing to do with the actual report and as such continued replies to this discussion will be deleted arguing either side.

To other people jumping on the report whom were not in mVyOzsN.png
this list, make sure to keep your replies short, concise, and appropriately on topic. 

unstoppablesauce is made aware of this post, he is taking the appropriate time to make a well thought out response since he's in the middle of exams at the moment. Sometime shortly after his response and rebuttals is when a verdict will be made.

45 minutes ago, Dancan1 said:

I see you failed to produce context.

[31Aug2020 23:38:50.091] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] [M] DanCan1: What he's doing is /exactly/ how you deflect the full force of a weapon coming down on you.

[31Aug2020 23:39:06.711] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] [M] DanCan1: The edge of the blade is striking acurved surface, and would go along with it instead of imparting it's force.

[31Aug2020 23:39:14.457] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] DjCrips: well, the weapons will contact... but he'd end to get crushed by the sword.

[31Aug2020 23:39:20.438] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] [M] DanCan1: No, he would not.

[31Aug2020 23:39:32.581] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] [M] DanCan1: Your sword will litterally snake down his blade and into the snow where his own tip is.

[31Aug2020 23:39:58.103] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] DjCrips: ok,,, he can overstrenght me. I'm gonna emote, i guess.

[31Aug2020 23:40:02.709] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] [M] DanCan1: No.

[31Aug2020 23:40:02.950] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] ShadowsE: No

[31Aug2020 23:40:06.322] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] [M] DanCan1: Dj.

[31Aug2020 23:40:08.832] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] DjCrips: what

[31Aug2020 23:40:10.875] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] [M] DanCan1: He is not outstrengthing you.

[31Aug2020 23:40:15.111] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] [M] DanCan1: He isn't tanking your shot.

[31Aug2020 23:40:32.102] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] [M] DanCan1: He is instead letting the curve of his weapon deflect the edge of your weapon to the side.

[31Aug2020 23:40:37.044] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] [M] DanCan1: You aren't striking a straight line-

[31Aug2020 23:40:42.423] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] [M] DanCan1: You're striking esentially a slope.

[31Aug2020 23:41:11.951] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] DjCrips: What i say. She's slamming the from above. He placing the blade to deflect it, wouldn't have enough strenght or speed. But i got it, i'm gonna emote anyways.

[31Aug2020 23:41:17.259] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [S-OOC] DjCrips: how you prefer.

Over the course of four minutes, we discussed it, and I clearly explained /why/ vesmonds block worked the way it did. You employed passive agressiveness, and then made your agrgument, and then attempted to say 'But I got it' to act as if it doesn't really matter while still taking your shot.

The RP continues on, and three minutes later, you start pming me. You also seemed to miss the context for that.

[31Aug2020 23:44:33.775] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [DjCrips -> me] btw i believe, he can't sustain the blade

[31Aug2020 23:44:39.338] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [DjCrips -> me] he can TRY to deflect the blade

[31Aug2020 23:44:47.663] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [DjCrips -> me] he's being crushed by the blade, due to the slam

[31Aug2020 23:44:55.609] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [me -> DjCrips] No.

[31Aug2020 23:44:57.118] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [DjCrips -> me] and the force of Fleur

[31Aug2020 23:45:05.588] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [DjCrips -> me] You know how much is stronger a 3x golem?

[31Aug2020 23:45:15.868] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [me -> DjCrips] I know /exactly/ how much stronger a 3x golem is.

[31Aug2020 23:45:22.415] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [me -> DjCrips] However, he's not tanking the full blunt-

[31Aug2020 23:45:23.912] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [DjCrips -> me] 2x can break iron chains, just to say

[31Aug2020 23:45:28.138] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [DjCrips -> me] yeh, tho

[31Aug2020 23:45:30.309] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [me -> DjCrips] That sword isn't breaking.

[31Aug2020 23:45:31.888] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [DjCrips -> me] he's taking a bit of it

[31Aug2020 23:45:36.151] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [DjCrips -> me] yeah, i mean

[31Aug2020 23:46:10.036] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [DjCrips -> me] He's getting overhelmed by the blow of Fleur which is coming from above, he won't be able to move off her blade- he isn't it fully, but is taking a lot of damage anyways

[31Aug2020 23:46:20.707] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [me -> DjCrips] Dj.

[31Aug2020 23:46:31.022] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [me -> DjCrips] Continue this line of argument at your own peril.

[31Aug2020 23:46:36.020] [Render thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.NewChatGui/]: [CHAT] [DjCrips -> me] ok.

Even after I had explained to you, or attempted to, why the block works the way it does, even after I made a ruling that the block held up, you continued the argument past that. That is why I warned you to stop. You are complaining about the 'tone' I took with you, but I did infact /try/ to explain it to you. I did try to tell you how it worked the way it did. You just refused to accept the awnser given to you. Bare in mind, this was all during while I was attempting to moderate combat, over a scenario that had been going on for somewhere around ten hours at that point.

Through out this entire report, you've made assertions, made passive agressive remarks, but then attempted to shield behind "I don't actually care about it-" Or "Not to blame or point fingers."

You may have appreciated it if I was more friendly, but you were not being quite conductive to me attempting to /explain/. You're trying to frame this as if I was completely unreasonable in my attitude, all the while framing yourself as being perfectly objectionable. I'm going to admit Fooldude, that does not please me in the slightest.

The problem was solved with the broken gate, but you're still taking a shot. I would also point out that just as Hugh shows up seemingly out of nowhere, so did you. Absolutely out of no where. In the middle of what was quickly leading towards combat, no less. But I allowed it. Why?

Because the RP had been dragging on for litteral hours. By logic, for people whom were taking that long to try and accomplish something, it is entirely reasonable for anyone with any reason to be there, might happen upon it. They took so /long/, metagaming is not really an excuse if someone else shows up and has another reason to be around. Commiting villianry rp does not exempt you from someone happening upon you if you take too long.

The same can be said for Hugh, whom has his own reasons to be in the area, just as you did. The only difference is, he did not have the means to enter, while you did. If you wish to argue that Hugh metagamed being there, not only will I ask you to make a seperate report, but you would be calling into question your own presence there, which I approved in the first place.

The word 'Insult' was not even mentioned within my report, except in the context of quoting you.

The Belief in Doktor being tied specifically to hugh's group is not without fault, but faulty due to context. Atticus and Wolfgang give the Doktor clinics to work in. In reality, he'll help anyone. Against their wishes, if needs be. This was infact a source of debate between the Doktor and the snow elves- The Snow elves didn't want to supply the doktor with Alchemicals for free. The Doktor countered with, anything that helps the Doktor, helps everyone- Because he will treat everyone- The snow elves included. The only exceptions to that are marudading slaver groups like Goz-Bogs, whom in turn have actually killed the Doktor before.

Attendat relyed semi on me to inform her when turns had passed to allow you to advance, and at one point I believe she may have mistakenly told you to advance, which is why I came over and originally told you to go back- Partly because I wasn't aware where exactly you had started in the first place. This is why you were moved around.

"I want to remind you that you were trying to void the whole rp. And Lugh Intervened."

No. I supplied the options towards voiding, but I specifically added Sphookas and wanted to add Lugh, because the situation of a character whom shouldn't be there was beyond me. You're trying to construct this as if I was trying to give something advantageous towards Vesmond and Atticus, but the whole point of that chat was for me to give options, and ask for altenrative suggestions. 'Lugh Intervened' is Lugh directly pointing out there was a specific rule for the situation, and it should be followed.

534082ff8ba14adcfd0ad993cf224c50.png

This was towards the end of the conversation, mind, and is esentially what ended the conversation, as it was pretty clear cut.

8fb1742387a0c77f7af6dc72eaf02036.png

You seem to have also left this out, where I was asking those gathered what should be done.

683a35b522d5055a396ba50d0864a38e.png

And this, where I directly stated a way to continue the rp, and not void it, unlike you insist I was.

"Perhaps, next time you should try to approach me with a less severe behavior. I still can't understand even when Sandman continued, no one kicked or punished him. But alright."

I believe I already discussed the part where I tryed to explain to you the results of an emote and how you refused to accept it. You can leave the 'But Alright' out as well- I've already pointed out how that sounds.

"Moderators shouldn't be tyrant, if they say something that's the truth, and we can't do anything to 'discuss about it.' And the fight continued becaue in the end Shadowose agreed to continue, and Lugh forced the rule of LF. "

Lugh did not force the rule of LF. Lugh did not /need/ to force it. Lugh bluntly pointed out the rule while we were discussing on what to do. So we followed the rule.

My biggest problem is you're trying to construct this as if Bias and conflict of interest was sorely bent to harm you. As if through out this entire event, you were a victim of clear cases of me going out of my way to ensure the best possible scenario for those I routinly rp with, or regard as my friends. Not only do I have nothing to show for on that front, as their characters are dead, but you are constantly attempting to explain yourself as 'Not really caring' or 'I don't think you're actually that bad'.

Perhapes the worst offensce is you're trying to tack this onto a report against Hugh, Sandman, and somewhat Shadow, where I am involved, but not even mentioned by name in the report except as an 'involved' individual. If you seriously, seriously, have a problem with this. . .

Make. A. Report.

You should read Func's comment, because he explained it better than i did.

By that, I meant that I would've emote . Not the way I wanted, and no - I wasn't passive aggressive, I was just typing normally. Idk, if you've somehow perceived my comments as passive, aggressive. I was arguing the possible mistake you were making, since in no way he could've slided/blocked the greatsword coming from above, with heavy wounds vs a 3x stronger golem with a greatsword . the fact was that i was forced to listen to your thing- because i couldn't comment further about it, otherwise i would've get punished. Glad, you're missing my other points, though. You've sent the same thing i've said about Lugh's enforncing the 'rule'. And i've posted the SS before them, when you decided to. And yes, LUGH forced it- because if it wasn't for him or Sphookas, you would've get the rp voided. Again, i can't see whati've done wrong on that logs of yours, and you're trying to stretch it too much, and turn the pan in your favor, making it seem like you are  in the right. And again, it's about your approach. 🤷‍♂️
1: Void
2: void
3: ???

I've explained what happen in that moment, about Sandman, and in the scenario where i am involved. And who was them who handled it, that's why i brought it up. You're just assuming, or saying non-so polite remarks, you 'lack of context', i've provided every context possible about the situation, right now. But i will stop arguing, since As Mystery stated it is a report about something else, and i will listen to his call. So, it'll be my last comment.

UPDATE: @Tha_Mystery_Man The 'lead' team was already in there, making a report is just pointless, right now. It is connected in the scenario where I am present. Dancan, decided to drag it out here, further on.

Edited by Fooldude