The Gate has been Opened

The opening of the gate rattles Anoma to its core. The tunnels and caves now free to explore!

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

Ryloth's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft Username(s): Rylothh
  2. Your Age: 22
  3. Timezone: CST
  4. Discord Tag: Ryloth#6969
  5. Have you read and fully agree to the rules?: Yes
  6. Have you ever roleplayed before? (D&D, GMod, Minecraft, or Otherwise): Yes
  7. Define the term 'Metagaming': The useage of knowledge acquired OOC to your benefit IRP, or the assumption of knowing something IRP that you otherwise wouldn't or shouldn't know.
  8. Define the term 'Powergaming': Forcibly acting upon an individual without allowing them the chance to react or respond, or forcibly avoiding an action conducted upon yourself with no regard for realism.
  9. Character Name: Haskir
  10. Character Age: 20
  11. Character Race: Beastfolk Maksha
  12. Tell us about your character. (Appearance, backstory, family relations, etc): Haskir is a black spotted Maksha panther hailing from the Amazonian jungle isles to the North-West of mainland Anoma. Finding his roots in a small oceanside city-state port town, he has lived a life with a great many others of the Beastfolk, though primarily other Maksha that frequent the shipyards there. His familial blood is thick with that of other Panthers, rarely deviating but especially not within his own line.

Haskir enjoys wealth and knowledge. He is often seen garbed in thin silks or satin clothing gilded in vibrant glimmering gold, a centerpiece and cultural foundation to the city-state from which he originates. Gold is a commonality for the Maksha there, some common folk from mainland Anoma claiming the streets are paved in gold. Particularly as well, Haskir makes use of his time by collecting strange artifacts and materials from across the native world with the eventual goal to open a museum in the distant future as an elder. It is his aspiration!

Haskir is also deeply religious, carefully wary of the observant stars above. He follows the teachings of his people and reveres the silver-dappled ebon skies of night, thinking the brightest stars the deities of the world and the dimmer swirling overhead those of Maksha souls that have passed throughout the eras of the world. His eyes frequently scan the skies for new glimmering lights, thoughts encumbered by the wonder of who the star now alight might have been on the world here.
  13. Character Traits: Stalwart
    Curious
    Stubborn
    Prideful
    Hypocritical
    Stark
  14. Upon landing on Anoma, you find yourself short of food, coin, and housing. There are some signs that indicate there's an established settlement nearby, as well as some ruins off to the side of the road. With the sun setting and an empty stomach, how does your character handle this situation?: The waters behind had left the Maksha merchant ship under his command in ruin. Sunken by a terrible serpent of the sea, he and his brethren rowed the waters by lifeboat to the shores of mainland Anoma, scared but wary. Their valuables had been lost to the tumultuous seas, and all they had was the clothes on their backs.

Arrival upon the coast came at nightfall. Present Anoma was frosty-cold, racked by torrents of ice and snow. While his fur coat was thick, the cold winds here still bit through to the skin beneath, freezing him to the bone. Lantern light of some nearby settlement blazed in the distance, and with his companions did he begin to make the treacherous trek on through the snow. They were not prepared for cold, their origin place that of the jungle isles North where warmth and humid air reasoned less clothing given the tropical environment. But off they went for the nearest seemingly civilized location. They'd never met the foreigners that have arrived from the Old World here, so a surprise was certainly yawning upon the horizon where they set path to.
  15. Would you like to upload your skin, or provide a link?: Link
  16. Upload Skin:
  17. Link Skin:

• 5107h locked this topic

Claimed ❤️ 

Heya, it be Le Sphookas!

(Totally not three ferrets in a trench coat, promise)

Feel free to toss me a PM should you need any help, guidance or a friend! ❤️

I am reachable in game as Sphookas, and on Discord as Sphookas#6272

Congrats Rylothh, you have been accepted! Welcome to Anoma. Now, you can log on and start your adventure.  Upon your arrival, you may call for a wandering traveler using /request create moderator wandering traveler guidance, please! The wandering traveler may assist you in venturing through the lands or with any of your questions.  If you need any help you may message me in-game /msg Sphookas, on Discord Sphookas#6272, or on the Forums, Sphookas. 

Feel free to join us on our Discord [Here]. For more information on server lore, click [Here], and [Here] for settlement guides!

Heya, it be Le Sphookas!

(Totally not three ferrets in a trench coat, promise)

Feel free to toss me a PM should you need any help, guidance or a friend! ❤️

I am reachable in game as Sphookas, and on Discord as Sphookas#6272