The Gate has been Opened

The opening of the gate rattles Anoma to its core. The tunnels and caves now free to explore!

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

-=- Time to Repent -=-

((Colour code: Yellow = OOC, Green = Roleplay, White = Story-telling))

[!] A missive is plastered to posts, rocks, and trees alike around Anoma, a tale of Swifty Sam.

As Swifty Sam returned to his Smithy in the Cove of Olaku, he was halted by his fellow comrades, paper in hand. They passed him a missive, a wanted poster, FOR HIM.

[!] The wanted poster was plastered below.

image0-1.png

He scoffed to his friends, wondering why these men he had never heard of before were after his neck with such haste.

He knew of this man who had arrived at his settlement, after many spies were patrolling his borders. Wishing to confront the man, he ran up to stop him from fleeing, alongside his Father in the Faith of Anomalous, Chalemagne. After the man had shown disrespect towards their Faith, he bashed his head with the blunt of his spear, knocking the Legionary clean off his feet to teach him some respect. Once they had discovered this man was of the same Faith Swifty and Charlemagne believed in, they helped him up and apologised for the hostility, explaining that they had mercenaries patrolling their boarders all day. The old man was paid many resources in compensation, sent on his way kindly ((1 stack of cobble, 1 stack of logs, 1 stack of copper)) and now this?

Swifty Sam returns a poster to the world of Anoma, threatening all of the Legion.

"If you wish to hunt me, want me dead or alive for paying a man out of empathy for harming him, then you have no honour. I request a meeting, at the gate of Olaku with the Legion's leadership. We shall settle this with honour and respect, not conflict and violence. In denial of this request, or ignorance, I hereby place the men of the Legion under mass genocide for the price of many gold pieces, unless the audience of your leadership is accepted and based in the location provided. Make a wise choice, I have many friends and you have little."

- Signed, Swifty Sam of Anomalous, The Brood of Goz-Bog, Solider of Calois, and Blacksmith of Olaku