The Gate has been Opened

The opening of the gate rattles Anoma to its core. The tunnels and caves now free to explore!

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

Server Application - Jondead

MC Name(s):

Jondead and Cervitaurs

Your Age:

Timezone:

UTC+1 Denmark

Discord:

Jondead#0753

Have you ever roleplayed before? (D&D, GMod, Minecraft, or otherwise):

Indeed I have.

Define Metagaming:

Using information from an out of character sauce, like in a call or discord for example.

Define Powergaming:

Doing inhuman feats of power that make you unbeatable

Have you read and fully agree to the rules?:

Aye aye capt'in

What brings you to Lost Fables?:

Boredom, and friends.

How did you hear of Lost Fables? If someone, then who?:

I heard from a birdie named Caesar

Character Name:

Alexander Callius

Character Age:

Character Race:

Armusian Human

Tell us about your character in a minimum of 10 sentences, must include 2 lore references. (Appearance, backstory, family relations, etc):

I, Alexander Callius was the son a merchant named Szander Callius and an local Charlatan named Sira "Humblehand", strange nickname until you realise her profession of lies. I was born in the city of Armus near the dock district, I was born with bright golden hair and amber eyes, making me quite the sight for some.

At a relatively young age, my mother taught me the art of picking pouches off drunks and my father the commerce of trade, around my 16th birth Anniversary my mother got taken into judgement by a "inquisitor" of the Brother's Church, by that point I had learned a little of the Church, and my father offered to pay a hefty ransom for her, and they took the bribe. Since that day I was inspired to change my ways and seek out a higher calling than picking pockets and holding fake magical shows.

So, I began to learn how to swing a sword and began reading about the Brothers, and how they worked, whilst this happened, my father began to teach me bookkeeping and how to address with a courtly demeanour, or when to drive a hard bargain.

Throughout the rest of my young years up until my adulthood I learned all of these things, news of wars and Rehk wars raged in the ears of every young beggar and merchant from Armus to the Faimed Gravicus, our home was plagued by gossip only courtly royalty should hear, and at that point my farther informed me of a new opportunity, so me and my mother and father traveled to the church and asked for their blessings.

They ended up saying yes and we went and sailed, and sailed, it felt like weeks, then years, like the sky was burning and cold, a taunting look. At the end of it all I heard a voice whisper, sweet and softly, yet heard nothing. I later found out 2 years had passed on the boat ride because we were lost, that night of my realizations a female figure dressed in blue star sparkled robes, appeared before me, her face and features cast in shadow, only her glowing eyes piercing through, she spoke about this place, this Anoma, and how the bow of a long forgotten Fae God was lost here, an artifact that was said to be granted by his champion when the world faced a great threat, as a reward for getting it back, she swore to give me eternal glory and service in her name.

At the end of my vision she spoke a sentence unknown to me yet. "Imper'i Rama'h ish'ja ela", and the vision flahed an image of this bow. A oaken bow with carwings of Elken horns running up to the arrow hold, the string weaved with a pure white string made of silken hair, and the bow also had a green cloth with the letters "XIXAH" sewn into it, in a blue liquid-like form.

And then, I awoke, in a cold sweat at a moonlit sky I looked over the boat Harrison and saw the faintest shape of land in the darkness. I quickly leaped up and turned on the lantures and woke my parents and awoke the sailors my father had hired for the shipment, soon after we hit the sandy beaches and ancered the ship setting up camp.

The shipment itself went smoothly on Anoma, but for years after I could not get those words out of my head, and the question of who she is never did as well, this woman, this divine, or devil. No matter still, I was handed a task, and I elected to stay with the colonists, I had packed a little, some clothes and armor, a little to get started on, my parents left me, but before they did they both gave me an item, my mother gave me a kiss and a silver and gold waived medallion of a sea-serpant swallowing a boat. My father gave me a golden signet ring with a boat and two stars in the corners, and a small pouch of gold coins with the faces of the Two brothers and the name symbol of the serpent on the back.

Character Ambitions/Goals:

Serve The Starry Lady and find the Fae God's Bow to bring it to her as a reward. Find out more about the truth of the Lady of Stars, and find a higher form.

Character Traits (At least two negatives):

Kind, god fearing, well read, overly trusting of friends, stubborn, and paranoid.

Upon visiting the local merchant you see that they have acquired a rare good that you’ve been searching for. After inquiring about it you learn that they are asking more than you have in your coin purse. What is the item, and how would your character respond to this?:

The item is the Artifact bow, and the resonce is: "How about this, I do a job for you, and pay, and then you give me the bow, but, if I return unharmed or without trouble, I pay half as much, is that a deal?" Alexander inquires with a wide smirk growing on the man's face, his eyes gazing on the bow, as his body jitters lightly.

armusian-human-casual.png.37374f6fb5162d0cfacd7f57279b9627.png

"A great philosopher once said, that every change begins with a moment of lucidity." - Jespar
  • Event Lead

zriOOzU6n-W7hznvyAclmMTpCFAUqLcrckoGXyREvXpzILai_oxt4bQXi10cQc3Qh5m933xmRyQ3pZNAuP45XUtpDfHL8DibRqPr040-hnUwh5p4GRu8qAkIvPkP86PI9xnQRa3l

Congrats Jondead, you have been accepted! Welcome to Anoma. Upon your arrival, you may call for a wandering traveler using /request create Moderator wandering traveler guidance, please! The wandering traveler may assist you in venturing through the lands or with any of your questions.  If you need any help you may message me in-game /msg Tha_Mystery_Man, on Discord Mystery#1104, or on the Forums, Tha_Mystery_Man. 

Feel free to join us on our Discord [Here]. For more information on server lore, click [Here], and [Here] for settlement guides!