The Gate has been Opened

The opening of the gate rattles Anoma to its core. The tunnels and caves now free to explore!

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

Anna_art.png?width=422&height=422

Anna Cedar

Anna woke up in the morning to silence, something she treasured on the farm and in the tavern. Anna was never much of a city person, the loud, crowded, and often full settlements un-nerved her to some degree. She didn't understand how people could live in such close quarters and be fine with the overly loud noises from the streets. As of late the petite woman had lost all need of motivation, missing the council meets and not tending to her shop at all. Most days had consisted of laying in bed staring at the roof as she memorized every crack and detail in it. And when she could leave her bed and her home, she would travel outside of the walls down to the ocean's beaches. The calming silence paired with the gentle crashing of waves calmed her, hours passing as she sat there staring at the waters. 

"Gabe, wake up I made breakfast for you." Anna would say to the deceived that laid in her bed. A repeating process it was, to wake up, cook breakfast, then hand feed the man. But she enjoyed it, giving her life a newfound purpose of caring for a person. She had grown on him, and him unto her. Their relationship was cute and relaxed, Anna having all her attention onto him worrying over his health and constant mental state. Somehow Anna had convinced a blacksmith to make two rings for her. She payed them and left with the new items, helping Gabe out of her home and down to the beach. The two got secretly married under the stars, and Anna began to pack up her things to go with Gabe back to the Old World.

Several letters were left inside the tailory's first floor set to people and the general public.

To Kathrine Pendragon

Spoiler

To My Cousin,

I hope your children grow well and your husband does not die in battle. I'm sorry to leave you so abruptly with no words of warning, I did not want you to worry over me. Take care of yourself, I know you can. 

To Xavis

Spoiler

To Xavis,

I don't remember much of you, or of your face. Though I do remember I did love you. I have not much to say to you besides take care, an elf lives a long time there will be several more concubines for you to have.

To The General Public

Spoiler

To Everyone,

To anyone who wants it, the tailory and my home is yours. If no one wants it, it shall be barren within the next few days. It is open floor to any and all.

Edited by WeebMaster36
Had to add letters