The Gate has been Opened

The opening of the gate rattles Anoma to its core. The tunnels and caves now free to explore!

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

AlvaSmith's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft Username(s): AlvaSmith
  2. Your Age: 14
  3. Timezone: GTM
  4. Discord Tag: Alva Smith#1380
  5. Have you read and fully agree to the rules?: Yes
  6. Where did you hear of LF? (Put a player's IGN below if you were referred): from a server site fo whitelisting servers
  7. Have you ever roleplayed before? (D&D, GMod, Minecraft, or Otherwise): i have played some other roleplay games but mostly minecraft
  8. Define the term 'Metagaming': metagaming is for exaplme *They punched Liam in the face sending them across the room* that gives no time for the other to dodge and overestimates the capebility of the character.
  9. Define the term 'Powergaming': Powergaming is when somone is driven to do the game as best mostly in rpg games and even board games. others might find it wrong since your being so stict about it so no one else can enjoy the game.
  10. Character Name: Alva
  11. Character Age: 22
  12. Character Race: Spring Elf
  13. Tell us about your character. (Appearance, backstory, family relations, etc): They are have haven't reached there Juvenility. They are short for there age around 5'7 feet tall. They are aroud 50 pounds but they are skilled in the matters of herbs and nature. They dress feminin but they are much like a male so there gender is a mystery. There Parents Abandoned when they where around two years old far away from any other elf. There parents left them there to die but where found by a baker. The baker was a Human whoes body was not able to carry a child of her own. When they where sixteen they meet an elf for the first time in years due to them having to deliver food to Sarahvee. They live in the outscirts off town and the clothes they where are hand made by themself. When a human is hurt near there hame and they can reach them fast they will try and do there best to help them for no payment, the only thing they take are positivity. Everyone near where they live are thankfull for their services since getting a doctot can be expensive, espelally when you barley have anything to eat. So where they and there Mother live they do there best to help others who have the same problem and just take small prices. They do this by the kindness of there heart. They think there a human with pointy ears and no one leaves them out, sometimes when alone the kids in the village will ask them to play and they always agree.
  14. Character Traits: They are kinda sweet unless you get on her bad side. They never appear weak near others. They love to read and when not working or helping you'll see them with there face burried in a book, most commonly a herb or medecine book. They can see things that will happen in the future without warnig but most commonly deaths so they do there best to stop that from happening but sometimes it dosen't work.
  15. Upon landing on Anoma, you find yourself short of food, coin, and housing. There are some signs that indicate there's an established settlement nearby, as well as some ruins off to the side of the road. With the sun setting and an empty stomach, how does your character handle this situation?: They would most likely go into the ruins and look for faster prey while they just walk slowly after until they get so tired they pass out and they eat the dead animal. They know what parts are the best and what animal to stay away from. They have much more survival skills and know more then other elves due to there childhood.
  16. Would you like to upload your skin, or provide a link?: Upload
  17. Upload Skin: bd05f65498af8aad784ada3c36705845dc162522.png.6a3e9e9782f0fde5dc3a2d211feb9273.png

Edited by AlvaSmith

Claimed.

"Receive your compass from the Anoma Exploration Company today!"

🧭

Join up here!

Characters

Spoiler

Dursow Deiphaladras - Alive, albeit missing a finger. Always trying to spearhead the exploration of Anoma with the AEC.

Silent in Storm Rain - Alive, and trying her best to bring the Maksha of Anoma into the beastfolk city of Parsha.

Thetkrin Tickin Truthstorm - Alive and slinking around somewhere.

Thasraih Pheosis - Alive and probably sleeping in a pond somewhere.

Art

Spoiler

464613515_wipofthemonth_by_kennypyro_dec2bdh(1).thumb.png.899fd0b0a739eab2fb75a00d984cecaa.png
Dabbing DursowDursow and Ano'kiunknown.png.ac6e89fab8db87aa7693a3dc2bcebf62.pngParsha_Peeps_Signiture.png.ef5297d3b901dfc2e88f0f16fd36c1b3.png

Pending.thumb.png.de744b0044b2e37734b64654faa60db6.png

AlvaSmith, your application is pending. You’re so close! The following are changes you need to make before you are accepted;

• Your power-gaming definition!  Your power-gaming definition is a little off, please see the roleplay definition [Here].
  • Your character's appearance/backstory!  Your character's appearance/backstory has a few missteps!
    • Spring Elves do not have green hair, deep browns to lighter, dirty blondes. Red-heads are common.
    • Catfolk (and all Beastfolk) are native to Anoma and therefore your character could not have been raised by them. All other races are from Dahu, Gildaran or Rehkara.

The following changes must be made within the next 24 hours. If you fail to make these changes, your application will be denied. If you have any questions or need any assistance, you may contact me at the following locations; Discord: TDubs#6260, or on the Forums: TeeSeeDubs.

🧭

Join up here!

Characters

Spoiler

Dursow Deiphaladras - Alive, albeit missing a finger. Always trying to spearhead the exploration of Anoma with the AEC.

Silent in Storm Rain - Alive, and trying her best to bring the Maksha of Anoma into the beastfolk city of Parsha.

Art

Spoiler

464613515_wipofthemonth_by_kennypyro_dec2bdh(1).thumb.png.899fd0b0a739eab2fb75a00d984cecaa.png
Dabbing DursowDursow and Ano'kiunknown.png.ac6e89fab8db87aa7693a3dc2bcebf62.pngParsha_Peeps_Signiture.png.ef5297d3b901dfc2e88f0f16fd36c1b3.png

AlvaSmith, your application is pending. You’re so close! The following are changes you need to make before you are accepted;

• Your power-gaming definition!  Your power-gaming definition is a little off, please see the roleplay definition [Here]. Power-gaming in my own definition is that "Power-gaming is the act of ignoring your characters capabilities as well as other characters capabilities. For example, I cannot say 'George punched James in the face and sent him flying across the field' as that ignores my strength capabilities and does not give James a chance to block or dodge or do anything."
  • Your character's appearance/backstory!  Your character's appearance/backstory requires 2 more sentences.

The following changes must be made within the next 24 hours. If you fail to make these changes, your application will be denied. If you have any questions or need any assistance, you may contact me at the following locations; Discord: TDubs#6260, or on the Forums: TeeSeeDubs.

🧭

Join up here!

Characters

Spoiler

Art

Spoiler

• Your power-gaming definition!  Your power-gaming definition is a little off, please see the roleplay definition [Here]. Power-gaming in my own definition is that "Power-gaming is the act of ignoring your characters capabilities as well as other characters capabilities. For example, I cannot say 'George punched James in the face and sent him flying across the field' as that ignores my strength capabilities and does not give James a chance to block or dodge or do anything."

🧭

Join up here!

Characters

Spoiler

Art

Spoiler

Denied.thumb.png.26cf846e8a71fcf2674571560fd55fc8.png

AlvaSmith, unfortunately, your application has been denied. This is due to the changes not being made within 24 hours. If you choose to apply again, please make the following changes;

If you have any questions about your denial, please contact me on Discord: TDubs#6260 or on the Forums: TeeSeeDubs.

Feel free to join us on our Discord [Here]. For more information on server lore, click [Here].

🧭

Join up here!

Characters

Spoiler

Art

Spoiler