The Gate has been Opened

The opening of the gate rattles Anoma to its core. The tunnels and caves now free to explore!

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

Cats's Receptionist Application

1. Minecraft Username(s): 25PercentGay
  2. Your Age: 16
  3. Discord Tag: Cats#0693
  4. Timezone: PST
  5. How much free time in hours per week do you believe yourself able to put into Lost Fables?: 12 hours
  6. Do you have experience Roleplaying? If so, list how many weeks/months/years.: Yeah, nearly 2 years now
  7. Say you are approached IRPly on the road by bandits. How would you react to this? You may choose to respond from the perspective of any character of your choosing. : Del raises his hands rather quickly, surrendering whatever goods the bandits may wish to take- not like he has a lot short of some booze, and wintermint.

The Maksha would break for it, running away at full speed should the bandits attempt to kill him, or take body parts. Should this not be possible he would attempt to throw a few fists.

Del, all in all, if his items were not enough would likely die.
  8. Do you have experience and skills in creating/editing forum posts and keeping forums updated with relevant information?: I have some experience writing forum posts but I've never worked with anything on the forums short of that.
  9. What is your primary focus?: Newplayer Onboarding/Community Work
  10. Do you have experience in community based work? If so, list your experience below.:
  11. Do you have interest in guiding new players to complete their whitelist applications?: Yes
  12. Do you have any specific projects that you feel would benefit Lost Fables?: I'm a living shitpost, and often recruit at random times old friends over discord, and VR Chat. Refining my ability to do this, and improving the words and pitches I use may help to draw more players to Lost Fables.
  13. Do you have experience handling Google Documents and Google Drive?: Yes
  14. Do you have experience in design work? If so, list your experience below.:
  15. Do you have experience in online networking?: Yes
  16. What social media platforms do you have experience with?: Twitch
    Discord
  17. If other, then which one(s)?:
  18. Do you have experience and skills in video creating, voice recording or video editing?: No
  19. If there are four sheep, two dogs and one herds-men, how many feet are there?: What even is the purpose of this is it a joke to add extra question length? Fuck it it's required. Four sheep, sheep have hooves, two dogs, dogs have paws. One herds-men, is men improper grammar shouldn't it be man? But there are two feet, seeing as neither sheep nor dogs have feet.