The Gate has been Opened

The opening of the gate rattles Anoma to its core. The tunnels and caves now free to explore!

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

Otac_o's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft Username(s): Otac_o
  2. Your Age: 15
  3. Timezone: EST
  4. Discord Tag: Otac_o#1337
  5. Have you read and fully agree to the rules?: Yes
  6. Have you ever roleplayed before? (D&D, GMod, Minecraft, or Otherwise): Yes
  7. Define the term 'Metagaming': Metagaming is when you use information gained outside the rp to assist you in the rp.
  8. Define the term 'Powergaming': Powergaming is when you make your character stronger than they really are.
  9. Character Name: Stephen Rat'laurd
  10. Character Age: 7
  11. Character Race: Verivan
  12. Tell us about your character. (Appearance, backstory, family relations, etc): Stephen's appearance is that of a young adult Verivan with dark brown fur. He wears goggles for during the day and has a set of clothing he's scavenged from people's houses. He used to be part of a Warren until he was 3 when it was raided and only him and a few others survived by luck. He roamed the landscape for food to scavenge and came across a group of friendlier humans nearby Veritas when he was 6. The men took him in and gave him a new name and new "family". Stephen is a bit shorter than most males only being around 4'11. Because of his height he has an easier job with theft which is how he made a living until meeting the men. He always had to roam from place to place since he would inevitably get caught every few times. Stephen prided himself in his longer and sharper claws and teeth. He now plans to work with the men in which he has joined.
  13. Character Traits: Sly and fast with quick hands. Is better at speaking with rodents than most Verivan. Isn't very strong making his melee capabilities a bit lacking. His opinion is easily swayed by someone he trusts.
  14. Upon landing on Anoma, you find yourself short of food, coin, and housing. There are some signs that indicate there's an established settlement nearby, as well as some ruins off to the side of the road. With the sun setting and an empty stomach, how does your character handle this situation?: My character would attempt to see if there's any food in the nearby surroundings, if not he would attempt to steal some food from the village. No matter which one of those choices he would have to do he would decide to sleep in the ruins.
  15. Would you like to upload your skin, or provide a link?: Upload
  16. Upload Skin:
  17. Link Skin:

Image[rotate output image]

✨ Welcome to Lost Fables! ✨

Congratulations, friend! Your application has been accepted! Welcome to Anoma. You are now free to log on and begin your adventure at any time. It is a joy to see another player join our family of roleplayers.  Upon your arrival, I recommend that you call for a wandering traveler to help you along. In order to do this, please execute the following command: /request create designer Wandering traveler guidance, please! The wandering traveler may assist you in venturing through the lands or with any of your questions.

If you need any help you may message me in-game /msg Comiwnyddiaeth or message me on Discord ItsMrCannibal#6199 or on the forums [https://www.lostfables.net/profile/865-itsmrcannibal/]

Feel free to join us on our [Discord].  For more information on server lore, visit our [Wiki]. I would also recommend checking out all of our  [Settlement Guides] in case you see a playerbase you’d like to join!

spacer.png