The Gate has been Opened

The opening of the gate rattles Anoma to its core. The tunnels and caves now free to explore!

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

Addie's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft Username(s): Adypods1g
  2. Your Age: 17
  3. Timezone: EST
  4. Discord Tag: IsopodsIG#3118
  5. Have you read and fully agree to the rules?: Yes
  6. Have you ever roleplayed before? (D&D, GMod, Minecraft, or Otherwise): Minecraft, D&d
  7. Define the term 'Metagaming': Using information gained OOC, that your character should be unaware of, to benefit IC. For example: My friend has OOCly told me that he is being attacked and I rush to help him, but less than five minutes ago my character was halfway across the world and has no knowledge of this happening.
  8. Define the term 'Powergaming': Blatantly avoiding consequences and damage from any attacks or actions. Performing actions, but not giving the other party any chance to respond. ((Doing ./godmode in an RP fight and everyone hates you, but you don't know what you did wrong, you're totally the victim here.))
  9. Character Name: Emmaline Reyes
  10. Character Age: 19
  11. Character Race: Human (Gravican)
  12. Tell us about your character. (Appearance, backstory, family relations, etc): Emmaline stands at 5'7, with dusty auburn-brown hair and reasonably fair skin (Despite adorning a fair few scars). Not very lean or muscular, her skinny build forced her to rely on wits. With many siblings with grubby little gremlin hands and not much upbringing, Emmaline had to find an easy out for getting food around town. Her mother tried to provide for all seven, but with her husband out overseas, saying it was difficult is an understatement. In fact, to Emmaline's disdain, even brother Cullen went out to work for what little he could find.  Not that he was wrong for doing so, but there were much faster ways of making money than honest work in her opinion.

When Emmaline did disappear for most of the day, her time was not wasted. Either laundering money and scheming for the next big paycheck around town, or working a modest job in selling totally real and 'super authentic' pieces of craftmanship, to unsuspecting tourists. A few slip ups in her work cost her a fair share of grief, and eventually she had to leave town to avoid some local authorities. Perhaps she could find her missing father overseas, but at this point she didn't give a rats ass who he was or where he is.  
  13. Character Traits: Aloof, sarcastic, inquisitive, considerate, impulsive, generally good-natured, shy, two-faced, silver-tongued.
  14. Upon landing on Anoma, you find yourself short of food, coin, and housing. There are some signs that indicate there's an established settlement nearby, as well as some ruins off to the side of the road. With the sun setting and an empty stomach, how does your character handle this situation?: In consideration of the fact that she may soon starve and have to sleep in a ditch, Emmaline found herself on her way to the nearby settlement. Through bustling streets and keen merchants, her task looked much more difficult than expected. Who the hell would need a craftsman when you've got a whole street of them? On to the tavern, I suppose.
  15. Would you like to upload your skin, or provide a link?: Upload
  16. Upload Skin: 1975058904_download(26).png.3ddb16d962eeb55fbb7b751611595ba4.png
  17. Link Skin:

Edited by Addie

Hello there! I put your application on pending. You’re so close to joining us on this server! Listed before are the following changes that you must correct before you are accepted;

• Perhaps a bit more specific? While human is a pickable race you'd need to choose a human subrace to be more specific, perhaps Armusian or Gravican? You can look on the wiki to read about these subraces here - https://wiki.lostfables.net/index.php/Humans

• I'd love to hear more about Emmaline! Your backstory section is good so far but you need to write a bit more i'm afraid! You're free to choose what about but that section requires at least 10 sentences.

⌛ The following changes must be made within the next 24 hours. ⌛

If you fail to make these changes, your application will be denied. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact me on Discord: ItsMrCannibal#6199 or on the forums [https://www.lostfables.net/profile/865-itsmrcannibal/]

Feel free to join us on our [Discord]. For more information on server lore, visit our [Wiki].

spacer.png

Image[rotate output image]

✨ Welcome to Lost Fables! ✨

Congratulations, friend! Your application has been accepted! Welcome to Anoma. You are now free to log on and begin your adventure at any time. It is a joy to see another player join our family of roleplayers.  Upon your arrival, I recommend that you call for a wandering traveler to help you along. In order to do this, please execute the following command: /request create designer Wandering traveler guidance, please! The wandering traveler may assist you in venturing through the lands or with any of your questions.

If you need any help you may message me in-game /msg Comiwnyddiaeth or message me on Discord ItsMrCannibal#6199 or on the forums [https://www.lostfables.net/profile/865-itsmrcannibal/]

Feel free to join us on our [Discord].  For more information on server lore, visit our [Wiki]. I would also recommend checking out all of our  [Settlement Guides] in case you see a playerbase you’d like to join!

spacer.png