The Gate has been Opened

The opening of the gate rattles Anoma to its core. The tunnels and caves now free to explore!

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

[!] As the grand city of Myrefall would grow in size, a new building would open its doors near the town square. On its tall green facade, one could read a sign written "Bank Of Myrefall". A note would also be pinned next to the large wooden doors, this letter would read: "Residents and homeowners of Myrefall, please note that the newly opened bank will now be expecting residents to pay rent on all buildings owned within the walls of our lovely city. Details and prices will be communicated directly to those concerned." Ser Finlay Williams' signiture could be seen at the bottom of the page, next to the seal of House Pendragon.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[OOC] Rent is due every week before Monday 5 pm EST. It can be paid multiple weeks in advance to avoid delay or late fees. A barrel with each adrees will be placed in the bank, the money just needs to be placed in it to be collected. A document will be shared on the Myrefall discord to explain the price of each building. If you have any issue or question or you think you might miss a week, feel free to contact me on discord CharlesT#2126 

image.thumb.png.f22d32dd61c4c9dbb98cc2b26d85f4a9.png