The Gate has been Opened

The opening of the gate rattles Anoma to its core. The tunnels and caves now free to explore!

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

The Council Of Myrefall

[!]A new morning dawned in Anoma and Myrefall began to stir awake, only to be greeted with posters hung up around the settlement. Katherine smiled proudly as she placed the last poster to the tavern wall, beginning to walk back towards the bastion as the town crier appeared on the balcony. The man started his announcement to the newly awoken people of Myrefall. 

"Good Morning, I am happy to announce that The Grand Council has filled a few positions and is beginning to discuss Myrefall's future soon. The council is still looking for more individuals to be part of it, should you wish to find out more, view the posters around Myrefall or seek out Lady Katherine."

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14BrWscKtYRWhfzzb71kU_-djC7Yiy1ghPoHOmdnHXpU/edit?usp=sharing 

image.png.318505af23884956eec97547b7890bc9.png

OOC: Hello all, if joining the council is something you would enjoy or want to help out with dm #Axsena1828. Reminder we are having a meeting on Sunday 7th at 4pm est!

Edited by Axsena