The Gate has been Opened

The opening of the gate rattles Anoma to its core. The tunnels and caves now free to explore!

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

Pinkytyme's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft Username(s): Pinkytyme
  2. Your Age: 27
  3. Timezone: EST
  4. Discord Tag: Pinkytyme93#7383
  5. Have you read and fully agree to the rules?: Yes
  6. Have you ever roleplayed before? (D&D, GMod, Minecraft, or Otherwise): No
  7. Define the term 'Metagaming': Using information that was obtained out of roleplay that your character would have no way of knowing for personal gain
  8. Define the term 'Powergaming': Playing to win at the expense of other players enjoyment. This could be someone constantly dodging and never taking a hit, or never running out of stamina while they attack. The character often reaches into superhuman levels of ability.
  9. Character Name: Uki
  10. Character Age: 20
  11. Character Race: Winter Elf
  12. Tell us about your character. (Appearance, backstory, family relations, etc): Uki is a female Winter Elf 5”11. Uki along with her parents were moving to Anoma on a small ship when it capsized in the night. In the confusion Uki was sent overboard and woke up hours later floating on a piece of wood, alone and confused. The wooden plank she held onto washed ashore on the coast of Anoma, where she gathered what she had and began to walk the coastline in search of others from the wreck. Unfortunately she found them, or what remained of them, strung across the beach with pieces still in the claws of a Giant Crab.
    Traumatized on top of being injured, the young winter elf, now suffering from the early stages of Heartthaw, found a cave to stay the night in.There she sat in the dark listening to the crashing of the waves against the store, praying to The Long Death to take her as he had her family. Her hands gripped around the necklace of true ice around her neck, her only comfort left in the world. When morning came her eyes strained in the light as she left the cave and started South, hoping to find others or at least some medical attention. What will Anoma hold for the young elf?
  13. Character Traits: Limited social skills
    Frequently depressed
    Deeply religious
    Fond of spiders and other creepy crawlies
  14. Upon landing on Anoma, you find yourself short of food, coin, and housing. There are some signs that indicate there's an established settlement nearby, as well as some ruins off to the side of the road. With the sun setting and an empty stomach, how does your character handle this situation?: Uki has a dislike for people and would rather go hide out in the ruins. She would scavenge for small animals like rats. Uki has no need for coin as she would just fend for herself.
  15. Would you like to upload your skin, or provide a link?: Link
  16. Upload Skin:
  17. Link Skin:

Image[rotate output image]

✨ Welcome to Lost Fables! ✨

Congratulations, friend! Your application has been accepted! Welcome to Anoma. You are now free to log on and begin your adventure at any time. It is a joy to see another player join our family of roleplayers.  Upon your arrival, I recommend that you call for a wandering traveler to help you along. In order to do this, please execute the following command: /request create designer Wandering traveler guidance, please! The wandering traveler may assist you in venturing through the lands or with any of your questions.

If you need any help you may message me in-game /msg ItsMrCannibal or message me on Discord ItsMrCannibal#6199 or on the forums [https://www.lostfables.net/profile/865-itsmrcannibal/]

Feel free to join us on our [Discord].  For more information on server lore, visit our [Wiki]. I would also recommend checking out all of our  [Settlement Guides] in case you see a playerbase you’d like to join!

spacer.png