The Gate has been Opened

The opening of the gate rattles Anoma to its core. The tunnels and caves now free to explore!

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

[!] As the sound of hammers and tools draws to a close it would be replaced with a deep dragging of chains, appears the building work of Myrefall has come to completion, the large portcullises are drawn up inviting one and all within the safe walls of The House Pendragon, the new shops and courts offer all type of interesting conversation perhaps your story might be made here?. Posters would be found around the lands of Anoma, telling all of the new exciting times coming to Myrefall!

"Calling all Craftsmen your skills are wanted! we are here to offer you gold for your services Check in with Ser Finlay Williams to trade your services for an addition to our payroll, we are also officially opening the Myrefall Guard force, should you wish to provide safety for your families a steady income and be on the forefront of protecting the innocent of Anoma, then See Ser Percival Siegmeyer to enlist"

The note would be Signed by Ser Oliver Pendragon, with an official wax House Stamp upon the bottom

OOC: Hello! we have finally managed to paste in our Capital expansion, and now we extend the hand of friendship to our neighbours! come and visit the new build for all types of Role play Provided, we are officially recruiting again so feel free to hit me up on Discord, from Military to Merchant we have it all.

Discord: Sandman#4951

The city still vibrant and flourishing in the dead of night:
2021-01-18_07.03.13.png?width=760&height=427

The Keep of Myrefall, Bastion:
2021-01-18_07.10.34.png?width=760&height=427

The Open Gates of Myrefall, beckoning you in!:

2021-01-18_07.53.39.png?width=760&height=427

Edited by Sandman

shop.thumb.PNG.36c564b9aa5fcb23b9696480911f62d8.PNG

[!] A certain half-elf muses over the finished construction of Myrefall from his room above the alchemy shop, a slight smirk upon his wisened expression as he fondly remarks the beginnings of the whole place, from nothing but a cave to a nothing but a tavern, then an entire town. A low chuckle comes from Emrys as he closes his morning paper and takes a sip from his tea. A small screech comes from an agitated owl. "Oh hush you-" he shoos Baelfire and shakes his head, going to grab a new piece of paper from which to draft an announcement of his own.

“To the lovely Citizens of Myrefall,

It with upmost proudness that I look upon our fine city and what it's become. I remember when our fine town was nothing but a small hamlet, now look at it, a town with walls that could be seen from miles. I could shed a tear, however I won't for now as I have plenty to announce. With the announcement from Mister Ser Pendragon I wish to let those know that I have now opened a proper alchemy shop within our fair city. The Eye of Newt Officially opens its doors for business- Though do allow time for us to buffet our stocks.

Signed,

1nvLz2nwgTo3r76HLSQDiCEnREeH8bE9ZjlVTm7-SwVsVYxVx6WZpsw3ZBlh3RB2mt61YIYJ3Zc-tSCIn_Y6aFSkb6Rppfn-H2QgkEc2fUvo1EivBdbAEAuS0l1_0BU5Hrvw-dvL

Edited by ArtemisRecord