The Gate has been Opened

The opening of the gate rattles Anoma to its core. The tunnels and caves now free to explore!

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

ShadedBunny's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft Username(s): ShadedBunny
  2. Your Age: 19
  3. Timezone: est
  4. Discord Tag: [Mulisha[ ShadedBunny#8278
  5. Have you read and fully agree to the rules?: Yes
  6. Have you ever roleplayed before? (D&D, GMod, Minecraft, or Otherwise): yes
  7. Define the term 'Metagaming': use of real life knowledge that otherwise you ingame character would/wouldn't know
  8. Define the term 'Powergaming': a style of interaction for game like systems
  9. Character Name: Grey Fang
  10. Character Age: 32
  11. Character Race: Snow wolf
  12. Tell us about your character. (Appearance, backstory, family relations, etc): A Christmas wolf with a high spirit. very protective and enjoys a good adrenaline rush in combat. can have random personality switches.

Height: 6'8

Weight: 285

backstory: Not much to be known of the Christmas wolf besides where it was first seen. on top of a mountain yelling yeeyee Brother. an odd fellow but a good companion.
  13. Character Traits: over protective, hyper, patient, kind, weird.

insane, Genuphobia. (Don't ask) bipolar.
  14. Upon landing on Anoma, you find yourself short of food, coin, and housing. There are some signs that indicate there's an established settlement nearby, as well as some ruins off to the side of the road. With the sun setting and an empty stomach, how does your character handle this situation?: I go to the ruins to see if i can hunt for some food. I collect some sticks leaves whatever i can find to burn and two flat stones. I try to hunt for some small animals. Something small just enough to get by. I carve the pelt of the animal if possible with something sharp and bring it back to the settlement to sell for some coin.
  15. Would you like to upload your skin, or provide a link?: Upload
  16. Upload Skin: 2017_08_06_skin_2017080608455621128.png.0faab64053ed67f74caf301da1463dc4.png
  17. Link Skin:

Edited by ShadedBunny
misspelled