The Gate has been Opened

The opening of the gate rattles Anoma to its core. The tunnels and caves now free to explore!

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

Unique And Conditional Race Application Format

In order to play a unique or conditional race, you must fill out the following format! Simply copy and paste the format into the text box for your post, then fill it out. Applications will be responded to as quickly as they can be. There is no definite overall length required, rather, we are looking for a quality application. In the title, you should list your username and the species you're applying for, for example, if I were to apply to play a Halfblood, I would make my title "blackhand7's Halfblood Application"

CHARACTER APP

1. Character Name: (This is your character's name!)

2. Character Backstory: (This is your character's general backstory!)

3. Character's Purpose: (This is what your character seeks to achieve!)

4.  Write a small scenario for how your character reacts to one of the following circumstances, and what ensues:

4a. It is night, and you're leaving a tavern by the docks. A man bumps into you, and you feel his hand at your pocket.

4b. You come upon a burning building, and you can hear the sounds of someone shouting from within.

4c. You come upon an overturned wagon in the road, with a pair of bandits looting the unmoving bodies of its previous owner.

4d. Awaking in the middle of night, you find yourself covered in blood.

5. Character's primary axis of morality: (What is the most important thing to your character?) 

6. Is your character a good person? Please explain.

PLAYER APP

1. Why do you want to play a unique race?

2. How long, and through what mediums have you been roleplaying?

3. Give a description of the lore for your unique race, and explain how it fits into the overall lore of the server. This lore should include why your species is so rare.

4. With your lore in mind, please explain what unique niche this creature can fill that is not already filled by existing creatures on the server, and what narratives or plotlines it has the potential to create.

Edited by blackhand7