The Gate has been Opened

The opening of the gate rattles Anoma to its core. The tunnels and caves now free to explore!

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

Guardianbooot's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft Username(s): Guardianboot
  2. Your Age: 28
  3. Timezone: +5:30
  4. Discord Tag: Granpaguardianboot#5073
  5. Have you read and fully agree to the rules?: Yes
  6. Have you ever roleplayed before? (D&D, GMod, Minecraft, or Otherwise): Minecraft
  7. Define the term 'Metagaming': When player like me who dosnt know about the role and other person misuse it is called metagaming and use it against me
  8. Define the term 'Powergaming': In game upgrading oneself to become more powerful
  9. Character Name: BeastGuardian
  10. Character Age: 35
  11. Character Race: Boarfolk
  12. Tell us about your character. (Appearance, backstory, family relations, etc): A dull bulky mining boarfolk who was abondened after birth near caves where a human miner adopted him.Now the boar just mines all day long. Not knowing what is going on in this world. An adventure awaits for him out side those caves
  13. Character Traits: Swords and fist has no harm on him .
    Poison damage is the most effective on him
    His attack are very slow but strong.
    Fastest miner .
    Can't swim.
  14. Upon landing on Anoma, you find yourself short of food, coin, and housing. There are some signs that indicate there's an established settlement nearby, as well as some ruins off to the side of the road. With the sun setting and an empty stomach, how does your character handle this situation?: As he lived in caves where food resource was scarce he eats everything , BeastGuardian found a dead rotten horse off the road. He is feeling too cold he tries to find a cave to sleep in .
  15. Would you like to upload your skin, or provide a link?: Link
  16. Upload Skin:
  17. Link Skin:

Unfortunately, your application has been denied. If you choose to apply again, please make the following changes that you failed to correct;

• You have failed to follow a couple of the guidelines we have for our whitelist applications. 

• You have failed to follow the boarfolk wiki in your application, please read over it the next time you apply if you so choose; https://wiki.lostfables.net/index.php/Boarfolk

• Please do feel free to apply again after reading some of the intriguing lore we have on the wiki page! 

If you have any questions about your denial, please contact me on Discord: ItsMrCannibal#6199 or on the forums [https://www.lostfables.net/profile/865-itsmrcannibal/]

Feel free to join us on our [Discord]. For more information on server lore, visit our [Wiki].

spacer.png