The Gate has been Opened

The opening of the gate rattles Anoma to its core. The tunnels and caves now free to explore!

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

Clockyyyyyyyyy's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft Username(s): JackClockington
  2. Your Age: 13
  3. Timezone: EST
  4. Discord Tag: Clocky The Cat #8001
  5. Have you read and fully agree to the rules?: Yes
  6. Have you ever roleplayed before? (D&D, GMod, Minecraft, or Otherwise): MCRP as of recently
  7. Define the term 'Metagaming': When you use information that you only know OOC and use it IRP
  8. Define the term 'Powergaming': Acting in a way which is more powerful than your character should be or forcing damage onto players
  9. Character Name: Jam Peregrin
  10. Character Age: 14
  11. Character Race: Hill Dwarf
  12. Tell us about your character. (Appearance, backstory, family relations, etc): Jam Peregrin is the son of Iris Peregrin. Being apart of the Peregrin bloodline, Jam has quite an extensive family of Gorney relatives. The Peregrins originating firstly from that of the Dahu Shires and holding a small amount of Glubokiy blood within them. Jam wears a simple apron which is constantly covered in grease and muck. Atop his head lays a pair of simple googles which his mother Iris Peregrin gave him. Standing at 3'0, the short weefolk team walks around the world in idle amusement. Terrified of the world yet intrigued at the same time, Jam is a tinkerer. From that of making strange shovel firing instruments, to fending alongside that of his mother's butter bears, the halfling is constantly looking to improve stuff. The halfling alongside most of his family readily worships and wishes to follow normal Mortal Gorney values. Keeping his Ciethus Light shining, the weekid keeps his morals straight. It is now in coming to Anoma that the kid finds himself getting himself settled into Castonshire,
  13. Character Traits: Positive +
    Scavenger +
    Crafty +
    Childish -
    Weak -
    Fearful -
  14. Upon landing on Anoma, you find yourself short of food, coin, and housing. There are some signs that indicate there's an established settlement nearby, as well as some ruins off to the side of the road. With the sun setting and an empty stomach, how does your character handle this situation?: Jam would quickly begin to scurry around. Jam is a child and doesn't seem to be very well acquainted with the world around him as he runs off fast to try and get back near to his mother (wherever she may be). His stomach beginning to rumble, Jam continues to bring himself to his dear old mother "Mothah oi'm 'ungreh an' Monkeh 'as been takin' meh stuff again!"
  15. Would you like to upload your skin, or provide a link?: Link
  16. Upload Skin:
  17. Link Skin:

• Event Lead

Image result for transparent twinkle gif"Image[rotate output image]

Welcome to Lost Fables! 

Congratulations, clocky! Your application has been accepted! Welcome to Anoma. You are now free to log on and begin your adventure at any time. It is a joy to see another player join our family of roleplayers.  Upon your arrival, I recommend that you call for a wandering traveler to help you along. In order to do this, please execute the following command: /request create designer Wandering traveler guidance, please! The wandering traveler may assist you in venturing through the lands or with any of your questions.

If you need any help you may message me in-game /msg Tha_Mystery_Man or message me on Discord Mystery#1104 or on the forums Tha_Mystery_Man

Feel free to join us on our [Discord].  For more information on server lore, visit our [Wiki]. I would also recommend checking out all of our  [Settlement Guides] in case you see a playerbase you’d like to join!