The Gate has been Opened

The opening of the gate rattles Anoma to its core. The tunnels and caves now free to explore!

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

TakeMeToTheFae's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft Username(s): TakeMeT0TheFae
  2. Your Age: 21
  3. Timezone: EST
  4. Discord Tag: TakeMeToTheFae #3833
  5. Have you read and fully agree to the rules?: Yes
  6. Have you ever roleplayed before? (D&D, GMod, Minecraft, or Otherwise): Yes! MCRP for the last 7 years
  7. Define the term 'Metagaming': Metagaming is the act of using OOC knowledge in a RP scenario which your character does not know properly IRP
  8. Define the term 'Powergaming': Powergaming is the act of preforming feats of strength above that of your normal character bounds, or forcing damage onto others in CRP scenarios.
  9. Character Name: Iris Peregrin
  10. Character Age: 30
  11. Character Race: Hill Dwarf (Gorney)
  12. Tell us about your character. (Appearance, backstory, family relations, etc): Iris is a stout materal and bumbly Hill Dwed, and Matriarch of the Peregrin family. She sports a long lock of blonde hair amongst her dainty little head, and has Heterochromia passed down from her parents. Iris is a stereotypical Hill Dwarf, whom loves the simple things in life such as family, farming, and occasionally tinkering. The girl has a love for creating small gadgets and gizmos to help in general every day Gorney lifestyles, though it takes up a good portion of her day. She has a large list of family members ranging from her cousins to her half-cousins to her strange adopted sons- and she loves them all equally. Informed of Anoma from back in the Dahu Shire, she sets out in look for a new life and intrigue in that of the Anoman landscape. Possibly wishing to make her own shire, or join a pre-existing one if it means she gets a simple life. Shes always held a love for the True Dragon of Miracles Ceithus, and occasionally shines her Gorney light as to say thanks to his overwatch over the many Shires on Gaia. With a perked brow and happy attitude she hears tell of a Gorney Row apperently in a Human Capital called Castonshire, and has a slight interest in coming across such. Her journey set, the giddy halflling lass ventures forth with a reinvigorated virtue for the sake of her kind and family lineage!
  13. Character Traits:
    +Expressive
    +Maternal
    -Short
    -Wary of Big People
    +Assertive
    +Firm
    -Occasionally Petrified Of The Most Random Things
  14. Upon landing on Anoma, you find yourself short of food, coin, and housing. There are some signs that indicate there's an established settlement nearby, as well as some ruins off to the side of the road. With the sun setting and an empty stomach, how does your character handle this situation?: Iris would simply adjust her dress as her large Gorney feet plop down amongst that of the new landscape of Anoma. She looks around with a wry expression at that of the new world, almost wonderous in that of all the strange happenings which have been informed to her on the continent. An idle hum rolls off of her tounge as she'd quickly scourge throughout the many trails in order to possibly try and find some village or center of intrigue for her to go about her normal Gorney ordeals.
  15. Would you like to upload your skin, or provide a link?: Link
  16. Upload Skin:
  17. Link Skin:

Edited by TakeMeToTheFae

Hello there! I put your application on pending. You’re so very close to joining us on this server! Listed before are the following changes that you must correct before you are accepted;

• Perhaps a bit of tinkering is in order! Your application is well written and done, I look forward to seeing Iris around Anoma! But before that you'll need to make a small change to the skin to better fix the description of hill dwarves, the ears are a little too pointy, but if you shorten them then the skin will be perfect! 

⌛ The following changes must be made within the next 24 hours. ⌛

If you fail to make these changes, your application will be denied. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact me on Discord: ItsMrCannibal#6199 or on the forums [https://www.lostfables.net/profile/865-itsmrcannibal/]

Feel free to join us on our [Discord]. For more information on server lore, visit our [Wiki].

spacer.png

• Lore Lead

Image result for transparent twinkle gif"Image[rotate output image]

✨ Welcome to Lost Fables! ✨

Congratulations, Fae! Your application has been accepted! Welcome to Anoma. You are now free to log on and begin your adventure at any time. It is a joy to see another player join our family of roleplayers.  Upon your arrival, I recommend that you call for a wandering traveler to help you along. In order to do this, please execute the following command: /request create designer Wandering traveler guidance, please! The wandering traveler may assist you in venturing through the lands or with any of your questions.

If you need any help you may message me in-game /msg Tha_Mystery_Man or message me on Discord Mystery#1104 or on the forums Tha_Mystery_Man

Feel free to join us on our [Discord].  For more information on server lore, visit our [Wiki]. I would also recommend checking out all of our  [Settlement Guides] in case you see a playerbase you’d like to join!