Rules Revamp

The rules have been revamped! Please be sure to read over the new rules. Not reading them does not give you immunity.

The Gate Still Stands

The Gate of Talidur stands mighty and tall, unmoved by the new settlers of Anoma.

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

MistelPistol's Event Host Application

1. Minecraft Username(s): MystelPistol
  2. Your Age: 19
  3. Timezone: EST
  4. Discord Tag: Mistel#5521
  5. What brings you to the LF Event Team? What goals do you have, should you be accepted?: I've been on the LF ET before, took a break, and noticed that the event team could use some more people as it seems its mainly two people doing all the events
  6. Do you have any prior experience in DMing? (I.e. Minecraft event hosting, D&D DMing, other mediums of DMing roleplay, etc.): Yes, ive DMed a D&D campaign and have an ongoing one I am the DM of. As I said I have been on the ET before on this server. I also have Game mastered some smaller discord groups and was an ET on another server for a while.
  7. Provide an in depth scenario of an event you would hold with a rough audience of 4-8 people. : DM on discord and ill send you the link
  8. Provide an in depth scenario of an event you would hold with a rough audience of 10+ people.: ^^
  9. What is the proper way to cater towards a server narrative?: Have most event lines lead back to some singular event line or global event line and don't exclusively do self beneficial events
  10. How does an Event Team member go about creating a meaningful story with a lasting effect?: Make the story truly interactive, and interesting for players crafted for said players. Meaning that the story is not rail=roaded and you aren't forced to do things the way the ET wants you to.
  11. Is there anything else we should know about you? Any additional information you’d like to add?: Fuck you mystery