Rules Revamp

The rules have been revamped! Please be sure to read over the new rules. Not reading them does not give you immunity.

The Gate Still Stands

The Gate of Talidur stands mighty and tall, unmoved by the new settlers of Anoma.

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

Slorbin's Lore Team Application

1. Minecraft Username(s): Slorbin
  2. Your Age: 18
  3. Timezone: CST
  4. Discord Tag: oilysnake#0258
  5. What do you enjoy doing in your freetime?: In my freetime, I play minecraft, like to hike, and love to roleplay. I enjoy writing lore about things I particularly like, writing Owlfolk was an absolute blast.
  6. What drove you to apply for the lore team?: Lugh and Func and others convinced me that I should apply, but I wanted to apply beforehand. They just drove me to actually apply. I notice that many people are having issues with items being approved for the new anarchy system, and I would absolutely love to help out when I can. People are busy with uni currently, and college doesn't start for me until late January, so I am free for then. While I love to roleplay, I also tend to run around in circles a lot when people I wish to play with aren't on. I believe I could be using this time doing something more productive, like writing lore or approving items.
  7. How do you work in a group?: I work fairly well in a group. I can get along with many people, and I tend not to judge people before I meet them. I like both contributing ideas and doing the work that busier members may not have time to do- whether it be due to Uni or IRL problems.
  8. What experience do you have with writing descriptive creative essays?: I previously wrote lore for a group roleplay chatroom on an old site. I've written lore for this server in particular, as I wrote Owlfolk for the wiki and contributed to the lore with Happ's application.
  9. Examples of said essays or works: The old group roleplay chatroom got deleted, but it included descriptions of several areas and races. I wrote Owlfolk as soon as I joined the server, and I've also written my application for Happ.
  10. What experience to you have with creating game systems?: I've worked on creating items for roleplay servers before, but most of the sites I've used, bar minecraft, have used an honor-based system for battling. I've run DnD games before with homebrew settings, and I have worked on a few mini-events on light roleplay minecraft servers.
  11. Examples of said game systems: Helped with a horse-race event on another server, and run several in-roleplay lotteries on FRP. I worked on gambling mini-games on FRP a few times before too.