Rules Revamp

The rules have been revamped! Please be sure to read over the new rules. Not reading them does not give you immunity.

The Gate Still Stands

The Gate of Talidur stands mighty and tall, unmoved by the new settlers of Anoma.

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

AfroJoetheGolemBro's Constructed Golem Application

1. Character Name: (This is your character's name!)

Sion the Loyal

2. Character Backstory: (This is your character's general backstory!)

This War Golem was created by a grandmaster golemancer hired by [REDACTED] to create the perfect bodyguard and personal assistant to Lady Ellianora Vi'Lurdaen in her voyage and settlement upon the grand continent of Anoma. He has been built with a predisposition of unwavering loyalty toward the woman, and is entirely dedicated to her service, while still being able to carry out tasks with its level of sentience, as true life has been breathed into him. A hulking creature of tungsten. standing at 7ft tall, and colored in the house colors of House Lurdaen, Sion is an integral piece to the workings of the House, and completes all tasks with lethal efficiency. Sion's core resides within his chest, in similar position to a heart, giving off a radiant white light that spills from his chest.

3. Character's Purpose: (This is what your character seeks to achieve!)

The purpose of Sion is to act as protector of Ellianora and to achieve any task put forth by her to the best of his abilities. He was made with fighting in mind in the event she should need protection, while also having a level of autonomy to be able to carry out tasks when not being actively commanded. He will patrol territory of House Lurdaen and help keep the peace amongst their people when not on an active quest from Ellianora.

4.  Write a small scenario for how your character reacts to one of the following circumstances, and what ensues:

4c. You come upon an overturned wagon in the road, with a pair of bandits looting the unmoving bodies of its previous owner.

"Halt, vagabonds" The large automaton stood still upon the road, surveying the scene before him. The wagon bore the insignia of House Lurdaen, a merchant perhaps, it did not matter. The pair of bandits looked to each other as they paused in their looting, looking up at the Golem with a look of hesitation upon their faces. It swiftly left them as they glared, barked to each other in a foreign tongue, and drew their blades. Sion laughed in response, a rich sound with a tinge of malice lacing it as his metal vocal chords erupted the sound while he drew his own mighty axe, holding it firmly in both hands. "Let us see then your courage, if you are so intent on casting your life aside for thievery" The golem shouted in a righteous tone before beginning to slowly stomp forth toward his foes. 

5. Character's primary axis of morality: (What is the most important thing to your character?) 

Sion was built with nobility and knighthood in mind to keep his appearance and actions rooted within honor and righteousness, but the most important thing to the golem is the well being of his mistress and owner. He will protect her and follow her words without question, and think himself noble and right for doing so. His anger and savagery are mighty when needed, but he concerns himself only with the completion of whatever task he is given.

6. Is your character a good person?

Sion is neither good nor evil. His alignment relies entirely upon whatever task he has been commanded to achieve. Should Ellianora command the titan to slaughter innocents for whatever reason, then he shall do so with not an ounce of remorse or guilt, thinking his cause just and undoubtedly correct.

PLAYER APP

1. Why do you want to play an application race?

I wish to assist the rp of others with an interesting character, and i feel i can do so with this persona. Ive always had an interest in golems and other such creatures in fantasy settings, and having the chance to do so would be fun for me and for others.

2. How long, and through what mediums have you been roleplaying?

I have been roleplaying in various forms for about 5 years, mostly text based and DND, and more recently have i begun rping through Minecraft via LOTC and now Lost Fables.

3. Summarize the lore of the specific species you are applying for. This answer very important, tied only with character question number four. Answer with care.

Constructed Golems are a unique form of golem that are typically created with a specific purpose in mind. These golems from their genesis are ingrained with whatever purpose and mannerisms their makers wish of them, and will always act on such purposes. These sort of Golems can be made from a wide variety of materials, but every golem holds a core within them that generates their life. Should such be destroyed. the golem will instantly cease to function. Despite a golems form being made of inanimate matter, golems are able to have senses akin to a mortal, should they be created with such in mind. Most golems are made with a task in mind, and are built with tools to assist in such tasks, while other golems are made geared toward combat, and are stronger then their labor bound counterparts. 

Edited by AfroJoetheGolemBro