Rules Revamp

The rules have been revamped! Please be sure to read over the new rules. Not reading them does not give you immunity.

The Gate Still Stands

The Gate of Talidur stands mighty and tall, unmoved by the new settlers of Anoma.

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

MarionetteJane's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft Username(s): MarionetteJane
  2. Your Age: 18
  3. Timezone: Ak/Alaska
  4. Discord Tag: MarionetteJane#6257
  5. Have you read and fully agree to the rules?: Yes
  6. Have you ever roleplayed before? (D&D, GMod, Minecraft, or Otherwise): Yes, I've roleplayed since 2016 on minecraft
  7. Define the term 'Metagaming': Metagaming is when someone learns of something from out of character than roleplays it like they have heard or seen it in roleplay.
  8. Define the term 'Powergaming': Powergaming is not allowing the player to fight back or being able to kill the player in one emote. powergaming can be when a player falsely makes up what an item does to make the other player do as they say or want. It can be an unfair advantage over the other player.
  9. Character Name: Riva, Shamia
  10. Character Age: 16
  11. Character Race: Summer and winter elf
  12. Tell us about your character. (Appearance, backstory, family relations, etc):  Riva is an young elf from two different elf subrace, her eyes are large blue. her eyes allow her to see better in the deep sea and as night sets out. she has fin like ears and blue, seafoam green colored scales along her arms. Riva's skin color is the same as her mother but unlike her mother, Riva's skin is lighter in color around her mouth, above her left eyebrow, under and around her hands, and on her feet. Riva's mother a summer elf raised her in the sea for most of her life, her mother had Riva close to her to watch her as she was afraid someone would kidnaped her baby girl and hurt her child. Babies of the summer elves have been taking and descales for their beautiful and shin, her mother heard of many stories of these and as a result she never lets her young daughter out of her sight. Rive first saw her father at the age of 13, her mother has already taught her any thing of the sea but not that of the land. Her father a winter elf took her under his arm for the time he had with her. she only had in real life two weeks out of the water before her scales and gills start to dry out, three in real life weeks before she would die from not going into the water. Her mother wanted her back home in the sea before those two in real life weeks hit. He taught her the skill of living of the land and some of his culture but not much due to her mother not wanting her to learn much of the land. Riva's father would keep him as long as he could but if he would to keep her longer his wife would come to find him to take her daughter. Her parents dont hate each other though it may seem that way when her mother has to come out to find her daughter. Riva mother worries a lot for her safety to the point where she's only comfortable if she's next to Riva. As Riva got older she noticed her mother's bad habit of controlling her and not telling her be herself so one went she went home to find a place with friends. to start a new begining!
  13. Character Traits: Riva was raised by her mother, due to her mother not wanting to risk her getting hurt she didnt let her play with the other kids. antisocial and nervous around new people. it's hard for her to make friends due to it not bring easy for her to communicate and talk. she's playful, funny, shy, loyal, and kind.
  14. Upon landing on Anoma, you find yourself short of food, coin, and housing. There are some signs that indicate there's an established settlement nearby, as well as some ruins off to the side of the road. With the sun setting and an empty stomach, how does your character handle this situation?: Riva would head to the settlement establish and kind a tavern, she would ask the tavern if they have a job opening or if they have some spare food after if she gets some food she would go and see if there any place where she can stay for the night, maybe at the hotel or a house someone isnt living in. if she got an job she would work there and use the money to buy some food and a place to stay in for the night. the ruins she would go and check out on a better time when her belly is full and she's had plenty of sleep.
  15. Would you like to upload your skin, or provide a link?: Upload
  16. Upload Skin: 215550775_Marianette-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy.png.a3cc2c26dc10b616f2cd3af32bb58617.png
  17. Link Skin:

Edited by MarionetteJane
adding more

Hey there, friend! I put your application on pending. You’re so close to joining us on this server! Listed before are the following changes that you must correct before you are accepted;

• Include lore references! All applications require a minimum of two coherent lore references that fit into your character’s backstory! Feel free to peruse our in order to find suitable lore references. Your story felt more background-ish and needed at least one more lore reference.

The following changes must be made within the next 24 hours.

If you fail to make these changes, your application will be denied. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact me on Discord: Language#1688 or on the Forums: [Language].

Feel free to join us on our [Discord]. For more information on server lore, visit our [Wiki].

"JE MOEDER IS EEN PARAPLU!"

A helper of CASTN, a friendly human capital!

Join now! [Click Here]

Language#1688

Image result for transparent twinkle gif"Image[rotate output image]

Welcome to Lost Fables!

Congratulations, my friend! Your application has been accepted! Welcome to Anoma. You are now free to log on and begin your adventure at any time. It is a joy to see another player join our family of roleplayers.  Upon your arrival, I recommend that you call for a wandering traveler to help you along. In order to do this, please execute the following command: /request create receptionist Wandering traveler guidance, please! The wandering traveler may assist you in venturing through the lands or with any of your questions.

If you need any help you may message me in-game /msg 1_Language_1, on Discord at Language#1688, or on the Forums, [Language]

Feel free to join us on our [Discord].  For more information on server lore, visit our [Wiki]. I would also recommend checking out all of our  [Settlement Guides] in case you see a playerbase you’d like to join!

"JE MOEDER IS EEN PARAPLU!"

A helper of CASTN, a friendly human capital!

Join now! [Click Here]

Language#1688