Rules Revamp

The rules have been revamped! Please be sure to read over the new rules. Not reading them does not give you immunity.

The Gate Still Stands

The Gate of Talidur stands mighty and tall, unmoved by the new settlers of Anoma.

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

Moncher's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft Username(s): MonchTheBiscuit | DNG_Zone
  2. Your Age: 22
  3. Timezone: Typically PST. I move around on
  4. Discord Tag: Monch#8039
  5. Have you read and fully agree to the rules?: Yes
  6. Have you ever roleplayed before? (D&D, GMod, Minecraft, or Otherwise): Yes. D&D, MC, Pathfinder, etc.
  7. Define the term 'Metagaming': Appling information gained OOCly to an IRP situation without properly finding out or conducting RP to learn such. (Since I found no "Fill in your favorite fruit here" I'll assume there is nothing like that for rules.)
  8. Define the term 'Powergaming': Forcing an action onto another. As in making emotes closed-off so they are limited in direct action, or by, for a more extreme example, forcing a death upon their character without them being able to really react or do anything. 
  9. Character Name: Johannes Fenns
  10. Character Age: 21
  11. Character Race: Human, Armusian.
  12. Tell us about your character. (Appearance, backstory, family relations, etc): Johannes was born to a baker and man-at-arms around the more barren areas of the countryside though unlike most of his fellow Armusians he had no strong desire to spent his days with a fear of religion in his hear, aiming to spend it more as a foot-soldier like his father in the coming era. It never took much for Johannes to get into a tussle as he was a rather hot-blooded young'un who liked to show his way through a conversation with a bit of an intimidating posture. Though granted he wasn't taller nor as well-built as others with a more lanky frame. Granted he did spent some time to bulk up yet it didn't show as much as he was always sort of a thinner man, wearing the face of his mother more than his father with thinner features of darkened eyes, raven-black hair, and thin stubble that helped him appear maybe a year or so older.

Later in life, when Johannes was getting into his teens, he was a troublesome child with a habit of getting kicked around by the village bullies as while Johannes was good at fighting and reasonably stubborn enough to get back up and continue. This inspired some lengthy talks from his parents on the finer points in life and urged him to calm himself down before he got into serious trouble. Which worked, oddly enough to say, but Johaness calmed down to the point of getting into fights every few weeks at most, working on his social skills and get moe general skills; thus he began a stint as a baker for a good two o three years until he reached his twenties. Soon he wanted to get a bit more of the world in, packed up some money, gear, and set out on the road to see what that distant Anoma had ins tore for the likes of him.
  13. Character Traits: Johannes is rather stubborn, sometimes vain in his actions as he tries his best to keep a steady and placid understanding of what goes on around him. More-often he gets flustered and separates himself to calm. Otherwise he's a quiet lad, not from being awkward or shy but to speak unless spoken to. Or if he just has something to say.
  14. Upon landing on Anoma, you find yourself short of food, coin, and housing. There are some signs that indicate there's an established settlement nearby, as well as some ruins off to the side of the road. With the sun setting and an empty stomach, how does your character handle this situation?: As the newly setout Johannes ventures onwards and scouts out the ruins, he figures he could maybe get away with minimal costs to his purse and get a relatively safe night to sleep. h ventures into the town to buy himself some older loafs of bread from the day before, stale from the short time the loaves had been set out in the shop. SO while he packed up his loaf or so of bread; the lone man went out to return to those ruins he spied sometime earlier to skulk around in to find a nice, quiet spot that he can close the door into what used to be the frame before barring it with some rubble to make entry a tad more difficult. Soon the man got comfortable in his new ruinous room while drifting comfortable off to a short, and light sleep where he would save the bread for when he pains from hunger hit him the most, electing to save his time and energy for the morning.
  15. Would you like to upload your skin, or provide a link?: Upload
  16. Upload Skin: aaaaaaaa.png.99d47e71bfc11bb4c3e201c2431c4c31.png
  17. Link Skin:

Edited by Moncher

Hey there, friend! I put your application on pending. You’re so close to joining us on this server! Listed before are the following changes that you must correct before you are accepted;

• Your definition of Power-gaming! Your definition of Power-gaming isn't wrong, but we'd like for you to make it a little more detailed!

The following changes must be made within the next 24 hours. 

If you fail to make these changes, your application will be denied. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact me on Discord: Dream#2451 or on the forums [https://www.lostfables.net/profile/29-dream____/]

Feel free to join us on our [Discord]. For more information on server lore, visit our [Wiki].

Image result for transparent twinkle gif"Image[rotate output image]

Welcome to Lost Fables! 

Congratulations, my friend! Your application has been accepted! Welcome to Anoma. You are now free to log on and begin your adventure at any time. It is a joy to see another player join our family of roleplayers.  Upon your arrival, I recommend that you call for a wandering traveler to help you along. In order to do this, please execute the following command: /request create designer Wandering traveler guidance, please! The wandering traveler may assist you in venturing through the lands or with any of your questions.

If you need any help you may message me in-game /msg Dream____ or message me on Discord Dream#2451 or on the forums [https://www.lostfables.net/profile/29-dream____/]

Feel free to join us on our [Discord].  For more information on server lore, visit our [Wiki]. I would also recommend checking out all of our  [Settlement Guides] in case you see a playerbase you’d like to join!