Rules Revamp

The rules have been revamped! Please be sure to read over the new rules. Not reading them does not give you immunity.

The Gate Still Stands

The Gate of Talidur stands mighty and tall, unmoved by the new settlers of Anoma.

Mines Overhaul

The mine overhaul has been released! Be sure to make a global ticket to request yours to be upgraded if you've still got an old mine.

ArtemisRecord's Empyrean Application

1. Character Name: Donathello

2. Character Backstory: A relatively young Empyrean. Born into service of the order of purification, he was the prime example of a loyal empyrean, his main goal, to oversee the complete purification of blooded. He was a scribe for most his life while he learned about the world and the Order, often interviewing the blooded he worked with, perhaps giving his view of purification a more liberal and humane lens. He grew unsatisfied by the idea that blooded needed to be eradicated, and instead turned his attention to find a way to purify the body of taint. He researched and poured over countless books, quickly finding that none of the methods offered really suited his taste, however there wasn’t much he could do so he kept quiet about his line of thought and continued to work, interviewing everyone that came into order that would allow him to be their ear. Eventually, he realized that nothing would be done if he was kept locked here, what he needed was experience of the outside world. And so Donathello left the order, traveling the old world for answers to his goal, and that answer, was the world itself. The world held many secrets within its flora and fauna, perhaps it held the key. So he experimented, tossing things together with water, only really discovering a rather earthy tea recipe, but nonetheless, it was a start. Once he heard of Anoma however, he knew, felt it, that his answer would lie there, so the Empyrean took to a ship, deciding to go to the new land to continue his quest.

3. Character's Purpose: Thello believes there’s a way to solve corruption without the need of bloodshed, and thats through science, the art of alchemy, a recent interest of his. He wishes to unlock the secrets of the craft in order to humanely purify blooded.

4.  Write a small scenario for how your character reacts to one of the following circumstances, and what ensues: Doing them all because why not

4a. It is night, and you're leaving a tavern by the docks. A man bumps into you, and you feel his hand at your pocket.

“Oh, apologies dear. I don’t know how my pocket ended up there” Thello smiles, almost too sweetly, grabbing the man’s wrist almost too tightly, their halo casting a dim glow on their expression “How about you continue on with your business darlin, afterall, there’s laws here ya know?” he says with a slight hum before clapping his hands together and leaving the stunned thief behind on the docks.

4b. You come upon a burning building, and you can hear the sounds of someone shouting from within.

Within moments, Thello hoists the door off its hinges and tosses it to the side, the empyrean disappearing within, beginning to look around before finding a woman under debris. The Empyrean smiles and bends down, grabbing the girl by her wrist before pulling them out “Don’t be afraid now dear, nothing I can’t handle.” he muses, quickly darting out of the fire infused house.

4c. You come upon an overturned wagon in the road, with a pair of bandits looting the unmoving bodies of its previous owner.

“Oh well thats rather unfortunate” the empyrean calls, withdrawing a sword from their side and pointing it towards the bandits, their halo growing just a bit brighter “There’s probably a law against ambushing, killing, and looting somewhere.” Thello beams, quickly dashing into the fray to slice down the thieves.

4d. Awaking in the middle of night, you find yourself covered in blood.

“Did I forget to bathe?” Thello muses before deciding to have a midnight bath with some lovely wine.

5. Character's primary axis of morality: Purification has no room for morals, all that matters to Thello is that the way for total purification is finally achieved. 

6. Is your character a good person?

“Good” is relative.

PLAYER APP

1. Why do you want to play an application race?

I’ve played a blooded for the past few months, and now I want to try out the opposite spectrum, and Empyreans felt more interesting to me than Brightscales.

2. How long, and through what mediums have you been roleplaying?

Around 6 years now, I started on some forum style settings and then eventually transitioned to chat based things like discord and LoTC.

3. Summarize the lore of the specific species you are applying for. This answer is very important, tied only with character question number four. Answer with care.
A race of beings descended from celestials. Humanoid in appearance but vastly alien to those of gaia. They are, or so believed at least, a direct connection to the celestials and proudly serve them. Their story started in a time of a great war between those of gaia and the spawn of the world serpent. Created by the celestials to guard and protect the gaians against the extinction event. After the long battle they were allowed to stay upon gaia, allowed to live and oversee the life of the planet, where they made their home upon a floating island. Outside, the empyreans are viewed as gods among us, which isn't hard to see why with their vast strength and halos that shine and bring pain to those that are blooded in nature, and how they can stand against horrific beings without so much as a wince. However not all would see the empyreans as wondrous beings, they are vastly despised by Autumn and Winter elves for various reasons over the course of many wars, but generally when it comes to humans and other races they are loved and seen as beautiful.

very cool man.

+1 IQ

image.png.cba08d862efc47f16da387e4af61ea7d.png

. - + = + - .

Don't be afraid to hmu! I need friends.

*please*

Spoiler

. - + = Characters = + - .

Myh'ehal - Ue Il'ha - Alive - Shelved

"Demented" - Ue Il'ha - Alive - Shelved

Column - Ae Il'ha Halfblood - Alive

Niesilliac - Ie Il'ha - Alive