Peace has returned to Anoma

Anoma appears to have returned to peace...on the surface.

The City of Shadeholm is Open

The city of eternal night, Shadeholm, is now providing free passage to any from Anoma.

What will end the land of Talidur? 

The Void?
The Titans?

Vote in the discord #chosen-vote-four.

Koodini's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft Username(s): Koodini
  2. Your Age: 15
  3. Timezone: EST
  4. Discord Tag: kaden#5255
  5. Have you read and fully agree to the rules?: Yes
  6. Where did you hear of LF? (Put a player's IGN below if you were referred): My friend, andydreww.
  7. Have you ever roleplayed before? (D&D, GMod, Minecraft, or Otherwise): Yes, I've roleplayed for years using minecraft as a medium.
  8. Define the term 'Metagaming' and provide an example: Metagaming is when someone uses information in roleplay that they don't know and would have no way of knowing "in-character". Although minor, an example of this is calling someone by their name even though they had yet to tell you their name.
  9. Define the term 'Powergaming' and provide an example: Powergaming can either be when someone is forcing actions upon someone without their consent or doing things that would be unrealistic for their character to achieve. An example of this would be lifting a 500-pound boulder (assuming it's a character with normal human strength) and having no issue at all picking it up. Or attempting to hit someone and in your emote saying it connects without giving the other person the chance to respond.
  10. Character Race and Sub-Race: Elf, specifically a Winter-Elf.
  11. Character Name: Noxita Linouma
  12. Character Age: 32
  13. Tell us about your character. (Appearance, backstory, family relations, etc): A Winter Elf of light gray skin tone and usually dressed in light fabrics, Noxita carries herself with strength. Like the majority of Ie Il’ha, Noxita and her tribe never seemed to stay in one place for too long. As the seasons changed, so did their approach to life. She always had a good relationship with the rest of her tribe, growing close family bonds with everyone; even if they weren't blood. This lifestyle of traversing the lands is not for the weak and as her mother grew delirious and seemingly lost with age, the travels back and forth began to take a toll on her. Noxita lost her mother at the young age of 15, a tragedy of being born a late child. With her best friend and main system of support now gone, Noxita decided it would be for the best if she ditched her tribe and left behind the rest of her family. Now she roams the lands for a new chosen family and makes sure to take after her tribe and never stay in one place for too long. Perhaps one day, should the situation be right, she will attempt to return to her tribe with, hopefully, open arms. There is no guarantee for what awaits her in the future, but she has no time to look back now, does she?
  14. Character Traits: Noxita lives a very independent lifestyle, she had never liked being dependent on someone to survive. Along with this independence comes an impulsive mindset, she acts on impulse and impulse alone. She can be quite stubborn when it comes to most things. If things aren't going the way she likes, Noxita makes no qualms about standing up and speaking out against it. This attitude may make her come off as gloomy or standoffish to strangers, but once a conversation is held with her and she begins to open up, Noxita may begin to show a brighter and more energetic side of herself.
  15. Upon landing on Anoma, you find yourself short of food, coin, and housing. There are some signs that indicate there's an established settlement nearby, as well as some ruins off to the side of the road. With the sun setting and an empty stomach, how does your character handle this situation?: Noxita would wander towards the city, her eyes slowly opening wider as the lights in the city become more apparent. As the outlines of houses begin to appear with the sun lowering behind them, she starts to pick up her pace. She always had a problem with walking slowly and didn't want that to be the reason for her to perish. Once she reaches the entrance of the city and the sounds of night and tavern-life in the city starts to become apparent a large smile breaks onto her face. Having a few spare pieces of gold in her pouch, she decides to begin a strut to the tavern in hopes of finding something to fill her stomach. A beggar on the side of the street on the way to the tavern quickly catches her eye and she pauses for a moment. She thinks for a moment before letting out a sigh. "I guess I'll be skipping another meal." Noxita groans as she steps towards the beggar and places a piece of gold into his lap. "Get yourself something nice." She smiles down at the man before making her way for the tavern once more. If she couldn't get a meal, she could at least get some entertainment!
  16. Would you like to upload your skin, or provide a link?: Upload
  17. Upload Skin:
  18. Link Skin:

• Event Lead

Image[rotate output image]

✨ Welcome to Lost Fables! ✨

Congratulations, friend! Your application has been accepted! Welcome to Anoma. You are now free to log on and begin your adventure at any time. It is a joy to see another player join our family of roleplayers.  Upon your arrival, I recommend that you call for a wandering traveler to help you along. In order to do this, please execute the following command: /request create designer Wandering traveler guidance, please! The wandering traveler may assist you in venturing through the lands or with any of your questions.

If you need any help you may message me in-game /msg Tha_Mystery_Man or message me on Discord Mystery#1104 or on the forums by clicking my profile

Feel free to join us on our [Discord].  For more information on server lore, visit our [Wiki]. As well if you are interested, here is a discord to the concurrent active Winter Elf discord: https://discord.gg/EMQsqf5D