The countdown at the Gate has hit zero

A gigantic surge of mana plumes the entrance of the Gate. The Rapturous Beast begins to wake up.

The City of Shadeholm is Open

The city of eternal night, Shadeholm, is now providing free passage to any from Anoma.

Softie_101's Whitelist Application

Posted (edited)

1. Minecraft Username(s): Softie_101
  2. Your Age: 16
  3. Timezone: CST
  4. Discord Tag: Who?2382
  5. Have you read and fully agree to the rules?: Yes
  6. Where did you hear of LF? (Put a player's IGN below if you were referred): I searched up "Medieval Minecraft Server" and got this.
  7. Have you ever roleplayed before? (D&D, GMod, Minecraft, or Otherwise): A lot of D&D, Skyrim, Fallout, Stalker
  8. Define the term 'Metagaming' and provide an example: metagaming is to use out of game knowledge to influence in game actions, thoughts, and influences. "i found out yesterday in the discord that there was going to be a raid later, im going to it"
  9. Define the term 'Powergaming' and provide an example: To force another player to act on their their will, and not the players will. "I kill you instantly with my iron dagger and you cant do anything about it"
  10. Character Race and Sub-Race: Human, Giantblooded
  11. Character Name: Krow
  12. Character Age: 25
  13. Tell us about your character. (Appearance, backstory, family relations, etc): Krow has long, lucious dark brown hair, with vibrant blue eyes and a crooked smile. His height is 6'1. and he is quite skinny, he is not built as well as others. A scar covers his left eye, a scar that has rendered his left eye useless. His left eye is a quartz white, that shimmers in the light.

Krow was born as an orphan. His parents abandoned him in the corner of an alleyway, and left him to die. If it wasn't for his crying and screaming, he would've never been found by his adopted mother, Ayleth. She took him from the alley and raised him as her own. It was in her nature, to take care of the weak. And weak he was, as he was not fed. through the years, Krow was taught how to cook and make a living. He was earn allowance by cleaning, like any normal child. Ayleth gave him the name Krow, because he was often caught scavenging and stealing, like a crow. He never knew of decency, as he wasnt taught. He was taught how to survive. Even with crude tools, he would get the job done. Arrows with a bag, filled with a single stone at the end of them, would knock out anyone he if he hit their head. He would go behind Ayleth's back to steal small valuables like silver goblets and plates. He taught himself how to be stealthy, pickpocketing common folk of what little coin they had. Everything was fine until one day, he heard a knock on his front door. He had always lived with Ayleth in solitude, and there was no reason to why anybody would know them. Despite his hesitations, he decided to open the door. As soon as he turned the knob, he was pushed back by the door as it slammed quickly into him. He fell onto the floor, with a loud thud. He scrambled to get up as several masked men sprinted into his abode. He ran into his room, grabbing his rusty iron dagger. Before he could get back into the living room, he heard a loud scream. His mind instantly went dark. He knew what was going to happen. Ayleth was going to die, and there was nothing he could do to save her. He quickly ran up the stairs to find three men standing over Ayleth, her cold body laying on the floor, covered in blood. He screamed in anguish, taking out his dagger and stabbing one of the men in the heart. The other men quickly drew their swords and began to attack. A swift slice of one of the men's swords cut directly into Krow's face, made krow fall back with pain. He couldn't even scream, he just fell. They dropped their weapons and began beating him without mercy. He blacked out, and several hours later, he awoke with a throbbing headache, still in the same room he was brutally beaten in. They didn't kill him. They left him there, alive. He quickly grabbed onto his eye, as it was cut into, and started screaming, He had no clue what to do, he was only 16. All he knew is that the men who killed Ayleth were elves, he saw their ears as they stood over her body. "DAMN YOU SEQUESTUS AND ANOMALOUS!" he cried as he laid there in pain. He got up and grabbed Ayleth's body, walking out into the town. Several people watched as blood gushed down Krow's face. A guard stopped him as soon as he got to castonshire. "Stop! why are you bleeding!? and why do you have a dead women in your hands!?" the guard shouted. "Elves, they came and killed my mother. I don't know why, but she's dead." He said before collapsing due to blood loss. He awoke in an infirmary, with bandages covering the left side of his face. A woman stood over him as he slowly opened his eyes. "My my! you're awake!" she said with shock. "I thought you weren't going to make it, you lost so much blood..." Krow got up slowly, with a loud groan. "easy now! youve been out for a couple days now, be careful..." she said with worry in her voice. "W-where am I?" he replied weakly. "You're in an infirmary, the guards took you here, said you collapsed at the beginning of town." she told him. He didn't want to believe what he knew was true, his mother was dead, and for no reason. Or maybe there was a reason, and he didn't quite know it yet. Years past as he plotted and planned for revenge. He knew he had to find out who killed Ayleth, and why. This brings Krow to current time, as he's 25 now. What shall his new adventures bring him? Will he find out who killed Ayleth?
  14. Character Traits: Krow is a sensitive, likeable guy. He spends his days bartering and talking with townsfolk. But he's also a thief, who steals priceless jewelry and items of value. He has a lust for vengeance, which is his fatal flaw. It has consumed him, and he will stop at nothing to get revenge. He's full of internal rage and loss, which makes him just as dangerous as he is likable. He hides this when talking to new people, but slowly opens up when he feels comfortable.
  15. Upon landing on Anoma, you find yourself short of food, coin, and housing. There are some signs that indicate there's an established settlement nearby, as well as some ruins off to the side of the road. With the sun setting and an empty stomach, how does your character handle this situation?: Krow walks to the town quickly, before the sun sets. He loiters until sunset, and he begins lockpicking into people's homes. He goes into homes, stealing valuables such as plates and loose coin, as well as stealing bread and water. He waits until day, before selling his stolen goods to a trader. But the trader is weary, and asks Krow, "where did you get all these valuables?" he replies smoothly, knowing he would be asked this question. "My aunt just passed away and I got some of her possessions. But, I'm a traveler, I don't settle down. So, I'm going to sell what I got. I didn't even know her that well, but our family isn't that big, you see." He then buys a backpack, a, iron sword, and some food from the local tavern, before going back to where he started, heading to the ruins.
  16. Would you like to upload your skin, or provide a link?: Upload
  17. Upload Skin: Krow.png.4441cf8f3a09cf9d006f1e4e090ffd9f.png
  18. Link Skin:

Edited by Softie_101
Fixed the sub species, my slow ass thought human society was a sub species lmfao
  • Reception Lead

Claimed.

"Receive your compass from the Anoma Exploration Company today!"

🧭

Join up here!

Characters

Spoiler

Dursow Deiphaladras - Alive, albeit missing a finger. Always trying to spearhead the exploration of Anoma with the AEC.

Silent in Storm Rain - Alive, and trying her best to bring the Maksha of Anoma into the beastfolk city of Parsha.

Thetkrin Tickin Truthstorm - Alive and slinking around somewhere.

Thasraih Pheosis - Alive and probably sleeping in a pond somewhere.

Art

Spoiler

464613515_wipofthemonth_by_kennypyro_dec2bdh(1).thumb.png.899fd0b0a739eab2fb75a00d984cecaa.png
Dabbing DursowDursow and Ano'kiunknown.png.ac6e89fab8db87aa7693a3dc2bcebf62.pngParsha_Peeps_Signiture.png.ef5297d3b901dfc2e88f0f16fd36c1b3.png

• Reception Lead

Pending.thumb.png.2a25e70e36dda7e55214aa3e9aa64786.png

Softie_101, your application is pending. You’re so close! The following are changes you need to make before you are accepted;

• Your metagaming and powergaming definition! Your metagaming and powergaming definitions are not wrong but we would like for you to provide an example of for each.
  • Your persona's sub-race! Your persona's sub-race! If you wish to play a human character, we have a variety of human sub-races to pick from [Human Society][Gravicans][Carribard][Armusian][Giantblooded], and [Akagijin]
  • Your character's appearance/backstory!  Your character's appearance/backstory requires 1 more lore reference.

The following changes must be made within the next 24 hours. If you fail to make these changes, your application will be denied. If you have any questions or need any assistance, you may contact me at the following locations; Discord: TDubs#6260, or on the Forums: TeeSeeDubs.

Feel free to join us on our Discord: [Here]. For more information on server lore, click [Here].

🧭

Join up here!

Characters

Spoiler

Dursow Deiphaladras - Alive, albeit missing a finger. Always trying to spearhead the exploration of Anoma with the AEC.

Silent in Storm Rain - Alive, and trying her best to bring the Maksha of Anoma into the beastfolk city of Parsha.

Art

Spoiler

464613515_wipofthemonth_by_kennypyro_dec2bdh(1).thumb.png.899fd0b0a739eab2fb75a00d984cecaa.png
Dabbing DursowDursow and Ano'kiunknown.png.ac6e89fab8db87aa7693a3dc2bcebf62.pngParsha_Peeps_Signiture.png.ef5297d3b901dfc2e88f0f16fd36c1b3.png

• Reception Lead

Pending.thumb.png.2a25e70e36dda7e55214aa3e9aa64786.png

Softie_101, your application is pending. You’re so close! The following are changes you need to make before you are accepted;

The following changes must be made within the next 24 hours. If you fail to make these changes, your application will be denied. If you have any questions or need any assistance, you may contact me at the following locations; Discord: TDubs#6260, or on the Forums: TeeSeeDubs.

Feel free to join us on our Discord: [Here]. For more information on server lore, click [Here].

🧭

Join up here!

Characters

Spoiler

Art

Spoiler

• Reception Lead

Left.gif.4a101dc3b01a043d029772456d46eaf5.gifAccepted.thumb.png.5f9e12e16075ea9923c19ae48ae2d2cc.pngRight.gif.e957475bfe92bfd64684116f4f949949.gif

Congrats Softie_101, you have been accepted! Welcome to Anoma. Now, you can log on and start your adventure.  Upon your arrival, you may call for a wandering traveler using /request create reception wandering traveler guidance, please! The wandering traveler may assist you in venturing through the lands or with any of your questions.  If you need any help you may message me in-game /msg TeeSeeDubs, on Discord TDubs#6260, or on the Forums, TeeSeeDubs.

Feel free to join us on our Discord [Here]. For more information on server lore, click [Here] and [Here] for settlement guides!

🧭

Join up here!

Characters

Spoiler

Art

Spoiler