The countdown at the Gate has hit zero

A gigantic surge of mana plumes the entrance of the Gate. The Rapturous Beast begins to wake up.

The City of Shadeholm is Open

The city of eternal night, Shadeholm, is now providing free passage to any from Anoma.

reiidisbest11's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft Username(s): reidisbest11
  2. Your Age: 13
  3. Timezone: Easter
  4. Discord Tag: reiidisbest11#4254
  5. Have you read and fully agree to the rules?: Yes
  6. Where did you hear of LF? (Put a player's IGN below if you were referred): goggle
  7. Have you ever roleplayed before? (D&D, GMod, Minecraft, or Otherwise): no
  8. Define the term 'Metagaming' and provide an example: using naloage that ur person does not have like I don't know what a cupcakes is in the personal im taking up but if I say ik what a cupcake is that wouldn't be metagameing
  9. Define the term 'Powergaming' and provide an example: ignoring the imitates of my Carter and someone else's and if I got my lag cut off I cloud not walk but I do it any way bc im a baddie
  10. Character Race and Sub-Race: Winter Elves
  11. Character Name: moon
  12. Character Age: 13
  13. Tell us about your character. (Appearance, backstory, family relations, etc): im like a lost cause always wanting to live where summer elves live and I just want different and im 4.5 and ver winter elves are jelly of me and I will soon become the queen of the winter elves
  14. Character Traits: cool nice kind gets nerves easy and hates all hates all beast folk and gets in fights with people a lot
  15. Upon landing on Anoma, you find yourself short of food, coin, and housing. There are some signs that indicate there's an established settlement nearby, as well as some ruins off to the side of the road. With the sun setting and an empty stomach, how does your character handle this situation?: I would head to the ruins to try to find my way home to the flashers by trying to find the cold by harnessing the moons powers
  16. Would you like to upload your skin, or provide a link?: Link
  17. Upload Skin:
  18. Link Skin:

• Reception Lead

Claimed.

"Receive your compass from the Anoma Exploration Company today!"

🧭

Join up here!

Characters

Spoiler

Dursow Deiphaladras - Alive, albeit missing a finger. Always trying to spearhead the exploration of Anoma with the AEC.

Silent in Storm Rain - Alive, and trying her best to bring the Maksha of Anoma into the beastfolk city of Parsha.

Thetkrin Tickin Truthstorm - Alive and slinking around somewhere.

Thasraih Pheosis - Alive and probably sleeping in a pond somewhere.

Art

Spoiler

464613515_wipofthemonth_by_kennypyro_dec2bdh(1).thumb.png.899fd0b0a739eab2fb75a00d984cecaa.png
Dabbing DursowDursow and Ano'kiunknown.png.ac6e89fab8db87aa7693a3dc2bcebf62.pngParsha_Peeps_Signiture.png.ef5297d3b901dfc2e88f0f16fd36c1b3.png

• Reception Lead

Pending.thumb.png.c76c81bd8f8f886cd9540b33ef8ca3ce.png

reiidisbest11, your application is pending. You’re so close! The following are changes you need to make before you are accepted;

• Your Powergaming and Metagaming definition!   Require some some minor touches on spelling.
  • Your Appearance/Backstory!  Your appearance/backstory requires 10 sentences and 2 lore references
  • Your roleplay example!  Your roleplay example requires a bit more detail. Describe how your character feels, their thoughts and plans.
  • Your persona's skin! Your persona's skin tone is a little light for a winter elf. Please make the necessary change.

The following changes must be made within the next 24 hours. If you fail to make these changes, your application will be denied. If you have any questions or need any assistance, you may contact me at the following locations; Discord: TDubs#6260, or on the Forums: TeeSeeDubs.

Feel free to join us on our Discord: [Here]. For more information on server lore, click [Here].

🧭

Join up here!

Characters

Spoiler

Dursow Deiphaladras - Alive, albeit missing a finger. Always trying to spearhead the exploration of Anoma with the AEC.

Silent in Storm Rain - Alive, and trying her best to bring the Maksha of Anoma into the beastfolk city of Parsha.

Art

Spoiler

464613515_wipofthemonth_by_kennypyro_dec2bdh(1).thumb.png.899fd0b0a739eab2fb75a00d984cecaa.png
Dabbing DursowDursow and Ano'kiunknown.png.ac6e89fab8db87aa7693a3dc2bcebf62.pngParsha_Peeps_Signiture.png.ef5297d3b901dfc2e88f0f16fd36c1b3.png

• Reception Lead

k-i-m-o-n-o-17642659.png.624bd7dcae7d69a6c4641e6e9f88e7e9.png

🧭

Join up here!

Characters

Spoiler

Art

Spoiler

• Reception Lead

Denied.thumb.png.82acab16b8f1ba867d8c5431f33797c9.png

reiidisbest11, unfortunately, your application has been denied. This is due to having another whitelist application up.

If you have any questions about your denial, please contact me on Discord: TDubs#6260 or on the Forums: TeeSeeDubs.

Feel free to join us on our Discord [Here]. For more information on server lore, click [Here].

🧭

Join up here!

Characters

Spoiler

Art

Spoiler