Peace has returned to Anoma

Anoma appears to have returned to peace...on the surface.

The City of Shadeholm is Open

The city of eternal night, Shadeholm, is now providing free passage to any from Anoma.

What will end the land of Talidur? 

The Void?
The Titans?

Vote in the discord #chosen-vote-four.

LucyDragonFire - Half blooded

CHARACTER APP

1. Character Name: Zithara Denari

2. Character Backstory: Zithara doesnt remember her past of being half blooded, She awoke on a beack thinking she was just a normal girl until she felt her horns and saw her eyes and wings, Previously she had stayed in one nation to long and had began to corrupt the citizens. The Mayor of that down not having the heart to put the child down hit her in the head with a wooden plank when he asked her to look away. She had no idea what was going on but the mayor tucked her away into a ship sailing for Anoma where she was discovered and tossed over board not to far from the ships destination, some how she survived and awoke on the beach near the republic of Ruwari with no memory of her past only that she wasnt a typical Armusian girl after staring in her reflection upon the water

3. Character's Purpose: Zithara seeks to achieve a normal life and live the rest of her childhood at least,

4.  Write a small scenario for how your character reacts to one of the following circumstances, and what ensues:

4d. Awaking in the middle of night, you find yourself covered in blood. *Zithara Denari remained on the ground for some time, she couldnt remember how she had gotten here in the first place, she saw the blood... plenty of it but she felt no real pain, was it someone elses? she mummbled under her breath running a few fingers through her hair only to feel a pair of horns in her hairline, startled by this more than the blood she yelped jumping to her feet before crashing down again, she couldnt stand but still she crawled to the water at the sandy peach to examine the horns... they were small easy to conceal from what she saw but the glowing eyes and the dark feathed wings that sprouted from her back werent going to be so easy to hide

5. Character's primary axis of morality: (What is the most important thing to your character?) Zithara despite being a half blooded demon is still a child Armusian at heart, an innocent bundle of a joy at first glance until one relaizes what she is hiding, She is a good person but to afraid to do anything to help in fear of being discorvered.

6. Is your character a good person? Yes and no, she has the mindset of a good person but no longer acts on her thoughts to help or save people preferring to not be discovered of her demon heritage

PLAYER APP

1. Why do you want to play an application race? as my fourth persona I thought it would be really fun to play something thats a little more rare within the world of Anoma, The half blooded suits a play style I have perfectly playing the innocent child that unwillingly corrupts those around her.

2. How long, and through what mediums have you been roleplaying? Several years although my MC RP exerpience is still very new I roleplayed on games like Ark, BDO, ESO, and table top RPG games

3. Summarize the lore of the specific species you are applying for. This answer very important, tied only with character question number four. Answer with care. The Half Blooded are created when someone currpoted by demonic forces have offspring, The half blooded attempt to usually hide there demonic features and are usually the source of minor demonic pressence within cities, all blooded corrupt individuals around them with the stages of corruption causing people to be more agitated aggressive and seek to destroy.