The countdown at the Gate has hit zero

A gigantic surge of mana plumes the entrance of the Gate. The Rapturous Beast begins to wake up.

The City of Shadeholm is Open

The city of eternal night, Shadeholm, is now providing free passage to any from Anoma.

Aitous Sheikin - Renewed

————- ❈ ————-

I want to restart this. Redo everything.

You want to.. Redo everything?

Farther than that. Something.. New.

New.. I can do that.

I’ll be seeing you then.

Unlikely.

————- ❈ ————-

7SiyxNN1SiZw09EJdr6e3XgjZ2fM_gxS1CvdkOpNdRA-qrT4Sij4z4hrDRiIGVZnrxSD22JR-wyQAasS2N8oQ0sizLQlsC_1VoPTzK4IBXFHzcIUPaJi4PG7FFa9oY2Jvx3iMXct

haqmt0ujvNKjpx39e9niD3NTTZy9qtlw6-xIRPOQcyyIxe8tkt1GOsxWTHJgBtVPBjUVFHMrQxzL1tpEBGA7z2UrVmVfUcT7cKu_5srovI9MwUDHMaf-vyTiMgf1rZs_Czc1WXw9

Spoiler

DISCLAIMER:

This art is not mine.

It's very likely to be replaced with art of my own at some point in the future.

Name

Aitous Sheikin

Name Meaning(?)

None

Race

Oe Il’ha (Autumn Elf)

Titles

None.

Birthday

?

Sexuality

?

Marital Status

Single

Appearance

A wild small girl stood before you, with long crazy hair, a few strands messily falling over her face. A pair of two dark crimson eyes laid upon her, accompanied with soft features of an obviously young woman. She has a lean build, and despite her small stature, she walks with confidence and naivety of the world around.

Female

Nationality

N/A

Age Appearance

16, obviously young.

Voice

N/A

Conditions(?)

None as of yet.

Height

5’8

Weight

98 lbs.

Build

Lean.

Hair

Long white hair.

Eyes

Deep Crimson

Skin

Gray

Scars | Tattoos | Marks

N/A

Defining traits

N/A

Background

Born in a corrupt city, Aitous (as well as her sisters and brother) was expected to be strong, and loyal. Loyal to her House, the House of Sheikin. One, of strong ten houses that lead said city. Each house was stronger than the last. And most to all of the houses resented the original culture of their ancestors. The houses relishing in their strength, did not want to believe in equality. And, frankly, they wouldn’t, as most of the drow inside were already wrapped around their fingers, or stuck in the caving walls, unable to leave what they got into. Those who attempted to follow the original culture of the Oe Il’ha were violently punished, by being whipped, hung, or otherwise.

In the city, most men were treated rather unfairly, and were seen as expendable. Her father, Zaclaeth, was treated as such, but unlike most of said men, her father did not follow through quietly though and snapped back to any poor treatment he was given. Even from her mother, Kira. This lead to many fights. Arguments and shame were brought to the home, and the other large Houses began to notice how corrupting the father’s actions had begun to be. With this happening, many began to see how troublesome her father truly was, thus, discussions of disposing of the man were had.

“He is beginning to soil our names altogether. I say we be rid of him as soon as we can.”

Kira recommended before Ou’cliss quickly raised her hand in protest,

“Are you dull? Doing such would leave the house practically unmanageable! We cannot be left without-”

“So be it.”

Kira snapped back before she raised her hand, returning her gaze to the others in the room who sat quietly,

“All in favor.”

Ou’cliss glared at Kira, her eyes gazed across the room to watch the other 8 of her companions slowly raised their hands, she scowled before standing from her chair and quickly moving towards the door.

“It.. Is settled..“

She grumbled quietly, as the door slammed behind her.

Only days later, 5 drow members in the quiet night crept over to the House. Spreading gasoline about the home, and only an hour later, tossing a lit torch and smirking as they watched it erupt in fire.

Aitous awoke to a wild scream, she looked around in fear as she heard her father’s heavy footsteps move to come about the brightly burning room, gathering her, along with her siblings and smashing the window, he one by one moved her and her siblings out the window, to stare at the dancing flames that crossed over the home and licked at the orange-tinted sky, before he screamed back down to her

“Just run, run as fast as you can. I’m going to go get your mother, we’ll catch up with y--”

The man’s words were cut off, as a sword was suddenly shoved into his chest, he let out an agonizing scream before, he subtly pointed, “Go.. Go.” He said before the sword retracted and the lifeless Zaclaeth dropped to the ground, revealing her mother with the bloodied sword.

Shocked, Aitous stood still, her eyes teared up as she felt a deep betrayal, and twist in her stomach,  before her brother grabbed her by the wrist and shouted towards her sisters they needed to leave, however, the two didn’t budge,

“We’re not leaving. This-- This is our home, mom-- mom did it for a reason, he.. I-It had to happen!”

They protested. Angry, but not enough time to argue, he scowled before beginning to run, Aitous following along silently with him as tears fell down the cheeks of her young face, a deep welling anger crossed over her from her traitorous sisters and mother.

But a few years later, Aitous was on a boat to Anoma, her brother confirming he would someday join her soon.

Family Tree

N/A

Birthplace

N/A

Hometown

N/A

Current Residency

N/A

Languages

Common, Elvish

General Information:

N/A