The countdown at the Gate has hit zero

A gigantic surge of mana plumes the entrance of the Gate. The Rapturous Beast begins to wake up.

The City of Shadeholm is Open

The city of eternal night, Shadeholm, is now providing free passage to any from Anoma.

Kelsier, Aspiring Arcanist

Kelsier, Aspiring Arcanist

Keslierref.thumb.jpg.b1d7bf0b9663e4f31608f456f55b96a2.jpg

"I don't like the feeling once I've reached the bottom of a rabbit hole. There's always one more secret."

[+]---------------------------------------------------=============================---------------------------------------------------[+]

General Information

Name: Kelsier

Nickname: N/A

Marital Status: Single

Sexuality: Undetermined, Heterosexual tendencies.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Goals: To become a mage, and uncover the secrets of the multiverse. To aid Feidh, however he is capable, and improve on however he is capable.

Deific Alignment: Ciallmhar (Loosely), undetermined.

[+]---------------------------------------------------=============================---------------------------------------------------[+]

Appearance

Race: Spring Elf

Age Appearance: Mid teens

Height: 6'4

Build: Slim, with a decent bit of muscle, though mostly obscured.

Hair Color: Brunette

Eye Color: Violet

Bodily Marks: His left eye is completely gone, acid burn scars surrounding the nearby flesh. Typically, this is covered with a cyan eyepatch.

Personality

• Magic
  • Being helpful
  • Elk
  • Melons
  • Music
  • Uncovering secrets
  • Nature
  • Books
  • Exploring

Dislikes:

• Death
  • Anyone who would harm those he cares for.
  • Those who hunt mages.
  • Needles harming of nature
  • The Phoenix Plague
  • Those who would use magic as an unrestricted source of power.

Fears:

• Eldritch abominations (specifically those with tendrils)
  • Most people
  • Failure
  • Losing those he cares about

Relations

Spoiler

Loved 100-90% | Adored 89-80% | Friends 79-70% | Liked 69-60% | Neutral 59-40% | Disliked 39-30% | Hated 29-20% | Despised 19-0% :

Name:

Sigegifal

Relation:

Employer, Trusted, Liked, [P.R.I.]

Percentage:

83%

Quote:

"Allow me to be the first to swear my allegiance unto you faithfully, Dragon Queen Sigegifal Trueheart."

In-Depth:

After their first encounter, Sigegifal has been a critical person in the young man's life.
Being his only source of income, and the one who sourced his home, Kelsier looks up to
Sigegifal.

Name:

Maeryn

Relation:

Trusted, Liked

Percentage:

78%

Quote:

TBD

In-Depth:

TBD

Name:

Belladonna Nightingale

Relation:

Liked, Curious of [P.R.I.]

Percentage:

70%

Quote:

"A thank you is owed, I did save your life after all." [In jest]

In-Depth:

Kelsier's first experience of Belladonna was him putting himself in-between her and his friend's blade,
and from there something of a friendship has developed between the two.

Name:

Vestele

Relation:

Distrusted, Neutral

Percentage:

50%

Quote:

"You and your kind melted my eye because you thought you were right, without evidence, or reason."

In-Depth:

Kelsier's first experience of Vestele was her assisting the Blightscale in melting his eye without any evidence, or reason.
Ever since, he has strongly distrusted the woman, although tolerating her as part of his duty to Feidh.

Edited by TheDrakeProject